CHAPTER 1 A- In the morning of the different places and different ways.

I HAVE TO MARRY YOU?! YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!

LEE'S MANSION

Glimmer of sunlight slowly in through the window, blinding the eyes of a beautiful girl who was sleeping soundly in her bed room.


"Young lady, it's  time to you to wake up" Jokwon, her personal butler to wake his  young lady as politely and gently as possible." My dear young lady, it is time you to wake up."
"Ung ~ Give me five minutes." Seo Kyoung then pulled the blanket over her head, tried to sleep again.
"Excuse me young lady, but you have to get up now. Today is your schedule so solid. First, you should go to important meetings with foreign investors who would invest in your clothing line. Then you should meet with the owner of the company that distributes the fabric material, young lady. And the next ~ "
"Aish! Arraseo! I'll wake up now!" Seo Kyoung finally gave up and got up from her sleep. She lazily opened her eyes that she feels so reluctant to open. She then rubbed her eyes several times; to clarify the vision. When she was able to see clearly, she saw Jokwon, her personal butler, Suzy, Eunjung, Hyuna, and Jiyoon, the servants who used to serve her in the morning, standing with a neat, holding a tray. Then they all bows their body to Seo Kyoung; something that has become a tradition to welcome the young lady who just got up. Then Eunjung forward and ing the tray containing a glass of water to her young lady. Seo Kyoung then took it and drank a small sip. After that, Hyuna go ahead and straighten special slippers worn by Seo Kyoung to go to the bathroom. She then wear it and stand up. Seo Kyoung then  turned her eyes slightly toward Jiyoon to give her the towel neatly folded on a tray made of gold. After that, she then stepped into the bathroom. Be ready to soak in warm water can make her relax her body.
"Argh ..................." There was screaming so loud from the bathroom. Hyuna then ran into the bathroom.
"What's the problem, young lady?" Ask Hyuna while crouched. Seo Kyoung which is now covered her body with a towel near Hyuna advanced.
"Who would prepare the bath water for me?" Ask Seo Kyoung with eyes that could make the poor girl died instantly.
"I d-did, y-young la-lady. What's the matter?" That poor girl start stuttering.
"You're fired!" Seo Kyoung said then stepped out of the bathroom.
"But, why young lady? Did I do something wrong?" Ask Hyuna; not understand and began to cry.
"Do you want to ruin my skin by raising the water temperature gets hotter than normal and you still do not understand your mistake?! You're fired!" Seo Kyoung  said without looking at her servant. Hyuna then cried when she learned that she was just on fire.

When finished bathing, Seo Kyoung then stepped to the front door which is located opposite the bathroom door. She then opened it. Apparently she had stepped into her personal wardrobe that dominated the paint on the walls pink. The rooms are very large; almost as big as a boutique. Clothes organized by type of clothing, types of materials, and according to their respective colors. On the right wall has been in magic a rack that has been arranged neatlya beautiful shoes and high heels are branded and organized by color and brand of shoes. And if  we walk into the left corner of the room, we can find the door that connects us with a room to store the bags are just beautiful specially designed by world renowned designer. And also the exact jewelry you do not want to know how much jewelry. Because if you know it, you're going to faint instantly.
Seo Kyoung then sat on a sofa round which deliberately placed in the middle of the room. She then snapped her fingers and directs her index finger into a dress that is hanging. Deftly Suzy fetch it for her dress. Then she told Jiyoon what brand of shoes and bags and types what she wore. And with an instant, what she wants already in front of  her eyes. She then wear them.

 

"Morning umma, Appa, Jinki oppa, mushroom boy." Seo Kyoung greet all her families who are already sitting in their chairs in the dining room.

Taemin then glared and scowled to hear taunts from Seo Kyoung.
"Morning, sis ~" Jinki then got up from his seat and walked Seo Kyoung then pinched his beloved sister's cheek  was like to a child. He then sat back into his chair.
"Y-yahh ~ Oppa!" Seo Kyoung shouted protests in the style of speaking pampered and rubbed her cheeks are sore. Jinki just smiled amused to see his sister annoyed by him.
"Please, young lady ~" Kang Ho Dong, the head waiter who has devoted herself since she was a teenager in the family of  Lee pulled a chair usually occupied by Seo Kyoung, allow his young lady to sit. Seo Kyoung went and sat in the seat.
"Honey, did you've completed the proposal for our fashion magazine company?" Taeyeon asked for her beloved daughter when one chef  in their mansion  put a plate of  food on the table right in front of her.
"Umma ~ You know it if  I did not understand how to make a proposal." Kyoung Seo said then folded her arms like a child.
"Aigoo ~ Mianhe, dear ... Well, umma will send my private secretary to make it. Sorry  if  umma had made troublesome." Said Taeyeon. Seo Kyoung then smiled with relief to hear a that sentence from her mother's. At least she did not have to linger in front of the laptop to make a proposal that made her sick.
"The Useless spoiled girl." Taemin mumbled and took a spoonful of soup and fed it into his mouth.
"Yahh ~ Banana boy! What did you just say?!" Sae-Kyoung who hear the speech of her twin brother was immediately annoyed.
"Wae? Are not you glad?" Said Taemin, smirked. Although they are twins, but their relationship is not too good and they often fight though because it trivial.
"Yahh ~ Keep your words! I'm your noona!" Seo Kyoung then raised her voice.
"Tsk ~ We are born on the same day. How can you call yourself as my noona?" Taemin chuckle and continued eating.
"Still, I'm your noona! I was born 2 minutes 37 seconds earlier than you!"
"Kids~ Can  you guys quiet? You have made my appetite away." Leeteuk said and then save the spoon which he held onto the plate. Who had just finished breakfast he began.
"Oh, right. Tonight I ask you all to cancel all events that you create to attend a dinner made by my friend." Leeteuk said to his three children.
"But Appa. I have an appointment tonight to meet with investors~"
"Cancel it, Jinki! There, your future wife would be present. You have to accompany her!" Leeteukdirect  interrupted Jinki and speaking with a tone of command. Jinki then nodded grudgingly.
"Appa, I can not participate. I wanted to go with ~"
"No, Seo Kyoung! You must come! There must be someone important who you meet there." Seo Kyoung just want to interrupt his speech, but she immediately canceled it when she saw her mother looked sharply at her, motioning for her to obey her father.

no matter how hard she tried,s he could not oppose her father's decision. Leeteuk decision  is final.

 

 

a/n:

 

Hei... There.

This is 1st chapter for you guys.

i'm so sorry if it's so boring.

i'll try to make the next chapter more interesting.

and the next chapter is chapter 1 B with Minho's familly :)

please waiting....

a comment and subscribing are love :)

but no bashing please. and sorry if u found a lot of mistakes in this chapter :(