That day

Please Stop Time [Oneshot]

 

He looked up to the sky. The cool air which gently touched his pale skin failed to make him shivered in the cold night air. He look down to the street only to find that people are hurrying, for what? He never knew. The cars roaring and the street light which is flicker also failed to gain his attention. Again, he looked up to the sky, stared to nothing in particular and sighed.

  

“Where are you Cassiopeia?”

 

He closed his eyes and the sudden memory flashed in his mind.

 

*flashback*

   “Hyung, are you sure? I mean, this is very serious things.” Changmin defy in puzzled of what Jaejoong told the members.

 

  “Yes, I am sure. I am determined.” Jaejoong said in assertive tone.

 

   “Joongie, please think it back.” Yunho reassured.

 

Jaejoong give him the sharp look like he used to do and for now, Yunho flirting did not ease the sight. He stands up and opened his mouth to explain everything.

 

   “Is it hard for you to leave with us Yunho? Just leave this damn company! Yunho, yes indeed they give us the successful that we wanted but using our body to makes money for their own things is doesn’t. Please understand Yunnie.” Jaejoong fall down and crying, holding his broken heart.

 

Yunho, with no emotional in his eyes, leaved Jaejoong and walk opposite him, the members just watched the scene but they cannot say anything. He continued to walk to the door and stopped.

 

   “I’m the leader of DBSK. I have to protect the name. Leaving the company means leaving DBSK too.” With that, he opened the door and walk away.

*end of flashback*

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes and gasped. His eyes once again ramming to the road and for now he spotted a car, a very familiar car.

 

‘Yunnie.’

 

He thought. His body jerked forward to see the car again but it disappeared. He scoffed, being foolish for thinking of Yunho come to him.

 

‘Will we be able to meet again?’

 

Again he closed his eyes and another memory slipped into his mind.

 

*flashback*

   “Hyung! Jaejoong hyung!!! Yahh Hyung!” Changmin endless scream almost makes his ear drum explode.

 

He wanted to snuggle with the pillow but suddenly his eyes shot wide open. Hand rapidly grabbed his cell phone and looked at the time. It’s 10 am!

 

   “!”

 

He curses under his breath and quickly heading for a bath. Yell to Changmin before he made his step to the bathroom while taking off his clothes.

 

   “Yah Minnie, Umma will cook for you. Wait for me, for this while, asked appa or Chunnie to prepare the breakfast.”

 

He pouted after he gained no response. Seriously, where is everybody? He had no idea, wrapping the towel around his waist, he open the door only to find out his maknae clutched his stomach and groaning in pain on the floor.

 

   “Changmin? Changmin, what’s wrong?” Panicked was clearly heard from his voice.

 

   “Ttt…the… The .. Ramen.. Yun.. appa give to… me” Changmin said in between his breath.

 

Jaejoong surprised, the ramen supposed to expired date. Why did Yunho still give to him? Did Changmin was too hungry to eat the expired date ramen? He shook his head bring Changmin to his room, he make a small run to the kitchen to get the medicine as Yunho appear in front of door, just return home from nowhere.

 

   “What’s wrong? With that towel? And medicine?” With any clue he asked but being ignored by Jaejooong.

 

Yunho move to the dustbin and take out the noodle cup which he gave to Changmin this morning.

 

   “Oh God. What am I doing.”

 

That day, that all day Jaejoong was angry and sulking with Yunho for making his baby sick.

*flashback end*

 

   “Jaejoong hyung?” Junsu greeted behind him. Jaejoong, who had been at the corridor, spun his body to Junsu and give him soft smiled.

 

   “Let’s go inside, it’s cold out there.” Junsu grabbed his shoulder and bring him inside.

 

Yoochun who had been playing Nintendo stop playing and focus on his hyung which is gloomy all the way.

 

   “What’s wrong hyung?” Yoochun asked, concerned.

 

  “Nothing, it just, when will this end? I thought that after we left the company, everything will be fine. But now it makes me even crazy. Stupid me.” He let out the fake smile and laughed bitter.

 

   “Don’t worry hyung. Tomorrow is the end hyung. Don’t say like you won’t meet tomorrow.” Junsu hugged Jaejoong from back and kiss his hyung’s cheek which is full of tears by now.

 

I want to stop time, and stay next to you forever
I look up at the sky, and wish with all my heart
One by one, I link together the glistening starts
And I ended up looking for the shape of you

 

/Homin dorm/

   “What if I didn’t meet tomorrow? What if the result is the things that we didn’t want? Will our Cassiopeia can face that?” Yunho stared to the night sky near the balcony.

 

Changmin approaching him, give small pats on his leader shoulder. He knew, it is one of the rare moments when his leader which is seldom expressed his emotion let it out.

 

   “Don’t say like you want to die hyung.” He tried to be sarcastic, to be funny but he guessed he met the wrong time. The leader won’t respond back.

 

   “What if it’s true?” In stoic, he continued to stare the sky.

 

Changmin was speechless.

 

   “Ne hyung.” Yunho turned his head to Changmin.

 

   “Yes?”

 

   “That day, the day when you told Jaejoong hyung that you won’t follow them, are you angry at him? Did you hate them?” Changmin confessed.

 

Yunho become silent for a moment. He’s trying to find the best words and arrange it.

 

   “No, not at all. I thought that the lawsuit will be temporary. He’s right, They used us for money purposed. Cassiopeia too, they also right. But I still want to protect the name of TVXQ, it means a lot to me.”

 

   “Until you bear to make them leave us?”

 

Once again, Yunho become startled by the maknae’s word.

 

   “If we leave TVXQ, the name wills buried by itself, and Cassiopeia, who will take care of them? You know how much the name means to us right?”

 

   “Hyung, you should think of yourself too.”

 

Both of them stay silent, enjoying the night air near the balcony. The picture remain silent for about 5 minutes until the maknae break the dead picture.

 

   “Say hyung, don’t you miss them? We will met tomorrow. I miss Jaejoong hyung cooks the much.” The maknae’s eyes sparked when he mentioned the food and Yunho laugh.

 

   “Who doesn’t Minnie? Who doesn’t miss his wife when his wife leaves his son who is food monster and always makes his appa headaches of what to give you eat huh?” Yunho messed Changmin hair and they laughed together.

 

‘I hope tomorrow will come in smooth. I miss my members so much until I want to cry but I have to take care of Changmin feelings. All these years I’m holding back the tears, let it paid with the things that we pray. Let us unite. Then we can be back to what we used to be.’

 

That store that you said you wanted to go to so long ago
It’s already gone now, but
Every day, the two of us
We believed that our love would never end

 

The final result day.

 

 Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu stepped in the court with hesitation and worry. Outside, some Cassiopeia flooded the road making small puddle of red ocean and they can feel the love they sending, the prayers from BigEast. They spotted Yunho and Changmin already sit on the court. Jaejoong’s eyes filled with tears.

 

The two didn’t move even though their heart jumped and their limbs in excited state to hug their 3 missing members but they knew they can’t do so until the final judgment.

 

   “And with this, the court declared that the case is win on JYJ side.” After the 3 times the knock, the five members now officially can comeback together but not in the SME anymore. The two also release and they can claim their names.

 

Yunho and Changmin runs to Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, making their usual group hug which they really missed for 3 years. Tear of joys overflowing from their eyes. They didn’t care the flashed of camera. Take all pictures they want, they didn’t care. The Cassiopeia also cried in joy, they hugging each others. Yunho released the hug and they send a thumb kiss to Cassiopeia.

 

Holding each one hands, they bowed deeply to Cassiopeia who as in front of them. A sincere yet genuine smile finally carved on their lips and heart.

 

The red balloons are released and fly to the air, indicating that they are free forever just like how the balloon floating to the wide blue sky.

 

   “Dear Cassiopeia, please walk home safely.” Changmin use his usual advises before they make their ways to the cars, the separate car for the last time. 

 

As Yunho was about to open the car door, a crash was heard outside the Court gate, a car accident. He noticed that the person in the car is no one other than their former president. There, the another truck was ready to hit the car once again. Sensing the danger, he run to the car, trying to save his former president.

 

   “Hyung!/Yunho!” The other 4 members shouted simultaneously running from his back.

 

Yunho reached the car and open the tricky door, in hurry but slowly he let the president to the side of the road and then in a nick of the time, he manage to push the other person to the side of the road but it was too late for him to save his self.

 

A body was thrown up from the momentum of the truck and

 

‘sreeeettttt’

 

 

 

 

‘THUMP’

 

The body was fall and blood spurted out from the pale skin man. Yunho’s eyes wide open, it was Jaejoong who saved him. Continuous blood comes out from Jaejoongs mouth and nose. The more he cough, the more blood comes out and make a pool of blood formed near his head. Some Cassiopeia who nearly leave the place watch in agony and super shock.

 

   “Jae..jae. JAEJOOOOONNGGGG!!!!!!” Yunho approached Jaejoong who by now having convulsion. His body was shaking all over, Yunho hugged and bring him to his embrace. The younger members approach them as well after make a call to hospital.

 

The journey to hospital with an ambulance which brings an unconscious Jaejoong and utter shocked Yunho, filled with paramedics medication prescription on which he didn’t knew what they do to his beloved members.

 

‘Hang on Jaejoong’ He prays the silent prayers.

 

I want to stop time, and stay next to you forever
I want to hold you even more
While remembering every single thing about you
I had faith in only forever

 

 

 

 

*bow* hello~ yeah I make this last night which is I felt soooo sad upon listening to Toko Wo Tomete duo u_u I'm sorry for grammar and if you doesn't like this, I'm sorry for wasting your time reading this asdfghjl fics >< But I dooo hope you like it and comments ^^~

I decided to not continue it. Let it hanged like that. I want you to finish it whether Jaejoong will die or not. Friendship is a subject, we can't tell it how beautiful and sweet it is ^^ sooo, I left the remaining imagination to you to complete the story in your heart and mind~

 

See ya later ^^ in Still W ^O^