The Members!

Your Goddess (APPLY CLOSED)

hmm1.jpg

AFF username : Lyriel


Name you want to use in this story: Kim Eun Hee
Nickname : Heeya ~
Stage Name : ChLoe
International Stage Name : ChLoe
DOB (Where, when) : Korea, 22 December 1992
Age : 18th 
Bias : Kim Junsu

Specialiti(es) :
- Singing -> Pretty good with it and can reach high notes. I have a kind of soft voice. Currently I become choir member at Church.
- Dancing -> Good at it. Sometimes when I’m nervous I’ll forget about it for a moment and remember it again.
- I can memorize new songs easily by listen to it for one or two times.
- Can speak Japanese a little bit and English well.

Position in group : Main Image

Personalities :

I'm a shy, honest, sentimental and responsible person. I'm a little bit clumsy and slow to think. That's why; sometimes my friends like to tease me. I'll be okay if they didn't make something that would make me scared. Sometimes it hard for me to trust anyone easily, but when I’m close enough to someone, that person will know the real me, and how open I am towards the person I closed enough. I always do something carefully ‘because I'm scared that I'll make mistakes and people will get mad at me. I like to help my friends, because I like to see them happy. It’s easy for me to forgive others than to forgive myself from my own mistakes. I’ll get mad and cry easily if I’m in bad mood and if someone did something I hate, especially that person did it when I was in bad mood. When I’m angry, I’ll said anything that I want to and sometimes if I can’t hold it anymore, I’ll hit or kick something. And I won’t talk to people around me. It’s hard for me to say ‘No’ to people who asked me for help.

Likes : I love cute things and flowers, make a poem, sing and dance while alone, listening some music on my MP3 player while closing my eyes and relaxing, doing craft like sewing or something like that.

Dislikes : reptiles and insects, who like to made me scared by teasing me, dirty place, spicy food ‘cause I can’t eat something too spicy.

Habits : I’ll use my pillow to cover my face while sleep.

Uniqueness : I like to say some strange word when I’m nervous, confuse or find some things not right.
Classification of voice (Alto, Mezzo-soprano, Soprano, Tenor) : Soprano
Type of voice (cute, girlie, deep, low, high, etc) : high, soft and cute voice

More information you want to add :
>I like Chocolate so much.
>My favorite colors are soft colors, specially white and baby pink.
>Blood Type : A
> I have dust allergic.
> Background : I came from a usual family with average economy. I lost my dad when I was 10th. I have a big brother, Jonghyun, he’s working as a singer in one of K-Pop’s favorite boyband now. My dad passed away because of heart attack when I was 10 years old. That memory become a trauma for me so every time I heard about someone die or sick and get into the hospital I'll get so scared. And I’m entering SM Accademy too and become a trainer since I have a dream to become famous and talented singer like my brother.

ulzzang-1.jpg

 

AFF username : LadyHanayuki
Name : Jung Yoon Mi
Nickname : Mia, Mi-ya
Stage Name : Kyung-Soon
International Stage Name : Euphemia
DOB (Where, when) : France, 26 November 1993
Age : 17
Bias : Jaejoong

Specialiti(es) : Singing, speaks 5 languages; Japan, Korea, English, Chinese and French and study Japan, Korea and English by herself, an expert on every subject except Math, a weird genious

Position in group : Lead Singer
Personalities : Mostly calm, quiet, reserved and graceful. She's very charismatic. A charmer. She acts mature almost all the time, but when she's around the people she knew well and believes, her cute and cheerful side of her will apparently shown. If she believes someone, she'll show her persona--the bubbly and hyperactive Yoon Mi.

Because she's the oldest child in her family, she always know how to take control of a situation, and never lost control in everything. She's quite ambitious; she always knows what she wants and always managed to get/achieve it. She had the ability of knowing someone's real personality only with one glance. Based on this, she judged them. If she seemed to likes them or will likes them, she'll acts friendly and charm them. If she dislikes them, she'll only acts politely and charm them, but still keeping the distance. If she thinks she'll need them, she'll influence them with her charm. She's quite stubborn.

She could make peoples talk, even reveal their own biggest secrets without saying anything and only listening. She could find a solution to her friends' problem, but she have a hard time talking about her problem, so she'll only find a solution herself. That's why people think that she's mysterious although she's very expressive.

She also has the hidden, dark, sarcastic, sinister, and sadistic which she hides in order to keep everyone safe. But at times, this unwanted side comes out and became uncontrollable

Likes : Drabbling, Reading literatures, encyclopedias and dictionaries, perfection, sweets, singing, studying, travelling, cooking, playing violins and pianos, Jaejoong

Dislikes : Imperfection, her dark side, nosy peoples, being disturbed, being insulted or underestimated, when someone feels angry, sad, or troubled.

Bias : Jaejoong
Habits : Tends to sing happy songs randomly when happy and sad songs when sad. Hugs someone when she's happy and lean on someone when laughing. Tends to hug anyone beside her if she's afraid. Acts cold if she doesn't like her surroundings

Uniqueness : Have the natural ability of a psychologist, the ability of making someone reveal even her biggest secrets. She could indirectly forces someone to talk more and more, only with listening to them. That's why she could get every information she needs easily, even without uttering any words.

She had a great charisma and charm, and she always uses it to influence people with acting cute and innocent if she needs (or wants) to. Her smile could melt anyone's heart if she uses her flaming charisma.

Classification of voice : Mezzo-soprano, soprano when uses falsetto

Type of voice : gentle, clear, cute but powerful

Families : Mother, Father, Jung Hyo Yeon (1 year younger), Jung Ae Ri (5 years younger), Jung Ae Mi (7 years younger)

Background :

Her real name was Kim Hyo Rin. Her father is an owner of a successful group of company, and her mother is the most famous lawyer in the world. She and Hyo Yeon was born in France, and after Ae Mi was born, her family moves to Japan in order to expand their business.

When she was 10, her father marry another woman and as a result her mother fell into a deep depression. She had to take care of her sisters as if she's their mother. 

But her father's wife was very cruel toward her and her sisters. And she can't stand it anymore. So when her father's wife began to abuse Hyo Yeon and Ae Mi again, she took a knife and stabbed her father's wife until she died. The police thought that it was sort of an inadvertence of a little girl with lacking of parents' attention. So they do nothing.

When her parents divorced, the custody was won by her father. So she had to live with her father, who always acts cold toward her and her sisters..

At 13 she applied for SM and accepted as a trainee. So she sent a letter to her mom, who is a famous lawyer in Korea, that she and her sister will move there. She considers that in order to stabilize her sister's mental growth, she had to took them to Korea so that her mother could take a good care of them. So she dumped her first love, forgot her old friends, and as she came to Korea, she changed her name and her sisters' family name so that they could start again from the beginning.

After that everything was better for her and her sister. Her mother took a good care of her and her sisters, and she always get good grades and having nice friends in her Junior High School. And she met Soo Young and Chae Ri, whom she considers as her second family.

 

ulzzang.jpg

 

Name : Kwon Soo Young

Nickname : Onee-chan, Soo

Stage Name : Mikazuki

International Stage Name : Crescent

DOB (Where, when) : London, 18 February 1989

Age : 22

Bias : Changmin

Specialiti(es) : Singing, Drawing, Sport and Science (especially astrophysics)

Position in group : Lead Rap

Personalities : Cool, which makes people think that she's cold. An expert in sports and a star on the field. Famous among girls and boys, but she only love a 'secret' someone. She loves to close friends, especially Yoon Mi. She is a sadistic person. She's really good at fighting and very very strong. She's also an expert in many things.

Her personality is a complicated mixture between Tsundere and Yandere, even though she looks cold outside, but the truth is she is kind to everyone.

Likes : Reading any kind of books, singing, drawing, sport, and playing games.

Bias : Changmin

Dislikes : Ghosts, dark places, having problems, being humiliated or being disturbed by someone

Habits : For her, there's no day without teasing Yoon Mi and Chae Ri. She always read books, every time and everywhere. She also loves to listen to music in the balcony

Uniqueness : She could memorize a book only with reads it once. Before singing she should do a light exercise. Brings sketch book everywhere

Classification of voice (Alto, Mezzo-soprano, Soprano, Tenor) : Tenor, alto if uses falsetto

Type of voice (cute, girlie, deep, low, high, etc) : Strong and cool
More information you want to add :

Families : [Foster parents] Mother, Father, Kwon Hyung Sun (1 year younger)
Background : When she was 5, she lost her parents in a plane crash. That memory become a trauma for her, and it makes her afraid of planes and can't stand any flights anymore.

Being an anti-social for two years after that accident, until when she's 8 a successful businessman named Kwon Hyo Chul adopted her. After that she could open up a bit, but still looked lonely and quite quiet. At school people calls her as "an unapproachable genius" and she's lacking of friends. Everything changed when she met Yoon Mi and Chae Ri, whom she considers as her best friends.

Ulzzang-gyaru-and-ulzzang-18195410-400-6
 
Name : Park Chae Ri
Nickname : Cherry
Stage Name : Haru
International Stage Name : Zoe
DOB (Where, when) : Indonesia, 7 May 1992
Age : 19
Bias : Park Yuchun
Specialiti(es) : Singing, drawing, writing stories
Position in group : Lead Dancer
Personalities : A really really really active girl. She's kind and affectionate, the type you want to share your problem with. A good listener, and she really knows how to encourage people. She's really hyperactive and can't stand still. She loves to mingle with anyone. She's a yandere. She really loves to sit somewhere alone, eating chocolate cakes.
Likes : Chocolate, cakes, sweets, DBSK, Yuchun, drawing, writing, singing, ghosts
Dislikes : be rejected, when her friends are sad or troubled
Habits : She always brings her sketchbook everywhere. Became quiet when sad
Uniqueness : Everything about her is unique
Classification of voice (Alto, Mezzo-soprano, Soprano, Tenor) : Mezzo-soprano
Type of voice (cute, girlie, deep, low, high, etc) : cute, high, sounds like a baby's voice
More information you want to add :
(Sorry, my friend who supposed to be Chae Ri haven't completed the application form. So maybe later I'll complete it, after she completed the application form)
 
Untitled-2.jpg
 

AFF username : JOOyeonnn
Name you want to use in this story: Jung Jooyeon
Nickname : Joo
Stage Name : Jooyeon
International Stage Name : Jessica

-
DOB (Where, when) : 12th november, Seoul South Korea. 
Age : 16 errr.... is that too young? hahahaha 19 then :)
Bias : Jaejoong
(Include this only if your bias are already taken) Back-up : Jung Yunho
Specialiti(es) :

= Cooking. She was blessed with natural cooking. Just give her the ingredients and she can make any food with it. But the problem is,,, she doesn’t like cooking. Oh, and do the dishes.
= Fast learner when it comes to memorizing things e.g. dance steps, song lyrics. But not in school’s subjects.

= Acting, especially to be an antagonist. HAHAHA

= the best in adlibs. 

= She also can imitate others voice perfectly or dance.

-
Position in group : Lead Dance
Personalities :

She give off this serious and stuck up vibe, therefore, people who are meeting her for the first time tend her think she is cold and mysterious. She has an easy-going personality. She is a happy go-getter, she rarely hold grudges, and one of the biggest reason why people like her, because of this personality trait, her tend to make a lot of friends. She is very careful and no one really knows her life that much. She doesn’t like crying and prevents herself from crying in front of peoples. if she have any problem, she prefer to solve it by herself rather than sharing it with the others...

She is very open and she isnt afraid to show what she wants. She likes to help the others, if u need something, just ask her and she will try her best to help u. She likes to tell jokes and just tell a random topic to lighten up the mood. She is Strong, Hardworking but very stubborn. If she said no it’d be no until the end of world. She rarely gets herself on ‘badmood’ but if she is in that badmood then you should stay away from her because she will act sarcastic and she can hurt your innocent heart with her hurtful words. She has a very sharp tongue that can she used if she needs to. She likes to play pranks a lot and she is really pro at it! She can easily forgive people but can’t forget easily. She will try very hard to get anything she wants. Oh one more thing, she loves skinship!


Likes :

` MILK TEA!

` comic, anime

` rainy days

` games

` spicy foods!!!

` something strange or funny..

` music
Dislikes :

` COCKROACHES!!

` Anything related to the ghost,  dark places, MURDER, THRILLER, HORROR MOVIE!

` People feel uneasy around her, HEY! I DON’T BITE.

` Annoying people        

` Hot temperatures

` Loud voices, somekind like dolby in Cinemas XD
Habits :

`shaking her feets and pouting or blowfish when she bored

`when she slept  slowly opening            

`looking at people eyes when they talked.

`have something to hug when she sleeps.

`she never put her things neatly
Uniqueness :

She never afraid to show her real self, that's why people love to be friend with her. She is also very hardworking and when she does something seriously she will looked 'glooming'. Her charm is her eyes, she has these eyes that can make you lost if you stare at it. LOL

Her members, tried to make her cry but they failed because she will not cry in front of people! 

-
Classification of voice (Alto, Mezzo-soprano, Soprano, Tenor) : Soprano
Type of voice (cute, girlie, deep, low, high, etc) : soft yet strong voice, clear and has a cute accent in her tone. 

 

More information you want to add :

Trivia:

-          She was born in Seoul, South Korea.

-          Parent got divorced when she was five and lives with her father since that.

-          Afraid of cockroaches.

-          Favourite color Red, black and white. Her stage costumes usually red.

-          A Yunjae shipper

-          She is good at cooking but she doesn’t like cooking.

-          Afraid of dark, horror movie, thriller, anything related to ghost. But She likes Jack from a nightmare before christmas. She thinks It’s cute because of it’s longgggg legs and hands.

-          Loves Patrick from spongebob squarepants

-          Favourite drink is Milk tea.

-          Favourite season is Winter :) (and rainy days)     

            -     She is very cuddly and loves to hug her members. SKINSHIP XDD

 

Now, now, all applicants and subscribers! Please help me participate in giving name to this group! Every suggestion counts^^