Are you really trying my patience?!?

From Enemies to What?!..... Lovers?!? (HAITUS)
Normal POV

After a week of planning on hitting Lyka. As usual Lyka always stays at the lobby waiting for her friends to arrive when she received a text message from an unknown number

Unknown number to Lyka
Come to the back of our school if you want to see your friends alive.

Lyka to unknown number
What is with you?? Just because my friends are not yet here you’ll let me think that you have captivate them?? Who are you by the way??

Unknown number to Lyka
Just go there and everything will explain itself.

“What is that supposed to mean” Lyka asked herself. That text message leave her puzzled. It is almost dawn when she realizes that her friends are not with her, to supply her curiosity she went to the backyard of the school there she found all her friends unconscious. “What happened here?” she asked herself quiet loud and then there’s a mysterious voice answered her question from behind. “What happened here you asked? Well isn’t it obvious that we hold your friends as captive.” The mysterious voice answered “Who are you?? What do you want??--” you have so may questions but you were cut by the voice “They are all safe don’t worry.” “Why did you kidnapped them?” “To have you of course” “Why do you want me?” “Your our new target silly.” “Our?? Why don’t you show yourselves.” As Lyka dropped that request Ki seop, Eli, Ki bum, Kevin, Dong ho and Alexander stepped into the light. “U-U-U-U kiss” Lyka said stuttering “Isn’t it obvious?” “But why do you want me to be your new target?” Lyka asked “Because you are weak duh?!” Kevin answered sarcastically. “What do you mean by that KEVIN WOO!” Lyka said (you express your anger by saying the whole name of the person your mad at) steaming red. She doesn’t want to be called weak because she know in herself that she can beat the 7 boys in a one swift move. “I said you are WEAK” emphasizing the word weak to Lyka. She is now holding her fist back trying to control herself “Where are they, I want to see them now!” Lyka commanded in a shout-like form. “You can’t see them we hid them somewhere else” Eli answered “Are you really trying out my patience?” “Why! As if you can do some—“ but before Soo hyun could finish his sentence Lyka attacked him with her flaming fist. When Lyka saw Soo hyun on his knees she felt herself calm down a little. She thought she’ll ask them again “Where are they!!” “We won’t tell you need to pay first after what you did to Soo hyun hyung!” Kevin said “This is going to be hard for me and also you” Lyka thought. What Kevin said really put her temper into the maximum level of angriness. Without Lyka knowing her fist found its way to Kevin’s jaw, Eli’s abdomen, Ki seop’s eye, Alexander’s shoulder, Ki bum’s left temple and Dong ho’s abdomen. Without her knowledge she already beat them up and asked again where her friends are. They answered all in chorus that they are locked up in the janitor’s closet.

End of Normal POV

Lyka’s POV

Oh my gosh did I totally beat them up using my fist. OMG my instructor will kill me if he finds out that I used my skills in beating people up. I promised him also that I am not using my strength to involve myself in a fight but I broke my promise, I am a really horrible person. But before I feel guilty or anything first I should save my friends, where are they again, in the janitor’s closet? Why would those freaking bastards lock my friends up there, there is only one janitor’s closet in this building lucky for me. As I run to the 3rd floor where the janitor’s closet is located I don’t mind that its already 8 pm. When I reached the janitor’s closet in the 3rd floor  I was panting really hard I think my heart is pumping 100x faster than normal, when I found my friends they are all tied up and unconscious.

End of Lyka's POV
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------M

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Seems like my brain can't function well because of the departure of Alexander and Ki bum in U Kiss My eyes are really sore because I was crying for the 3 whole days that we don't have any classes. Sorry for the late update by the way.