Planning...

From Enemies to What?!..... Lovers?!? (HAITUS)
U Kiss' POV
"Hyung who is our new target?" Kevin said "'Who do you think?" Alexander said
“I heard there is a this girl who is known to be the weakest of the weak in our campus” Eli said “Ah hyung are you talking about the shy girl who is in the lower class” “Yeah that Lyka girl!” Eli supplied Ki seop’s curiosity. “So when are we going to hit on her?” “After a week in the afternoon, this should be great.” Alexander answered Soo Hyun’s question. “Eh? Dong ho why so quiet??” Kevin asked “Hugh?! Ugh noting hyung I am just thinking why should we hit on a girl who didn’t do anything wrong in our group?”
Dong ho asked puzzled “What’s with the sudden question huh?” Alexander throwed a question to Dong ho “Uhm—err--- nothing hyung.” Dong ho defended himself “Why do you like that Lyka girl?” Ki Bum teased “NO!!! Hyung not at all, I don’t even know her who is she again?” Dong ho excused. “Yah! Stop teasing our little maknae, look he is already perspiring.” Kevin stopped “Hyung!!” Dong ho wined and everybody laughed.
End of U Kiss’ POV




 

Dong Ho’s POV

Why should we hit Lyka she didn’t do anything wrong to us. I should keep my promise that I will take care of her as my noona. Auntie before you die you tolled me that I should take a look after her. I don’t know if she still remembers me as her childhood friend after the accident.
*FLASHBACK*
“Dong ho you should take care of your noona.” Mrs. Shin said almost dying in the hospital bed “Yes auntie I promise that I will take care of noona.” Dong ho answered reassuring Mrs. Shin that he will take care of her no matter what happens. After Dong ho left  Mrs. Shin’s hospital room he found his noona crying out her eyeballs. “Noona please don’t cry, auntie will be all right don’t worry” Dong ho comforted his noona “Dong ho-ya what if something bad happens to umma I wont forgive myself on what I have done, it will hunt me forever.” Lyka said still sobbing “Noona!! Don’t be too negative if you’ll keep on thinking like that—“but before I could finish my sentence “What! WHAT will happen to umma!!?” “Noona it’s not like what you think that I will say, lets just hope that auntie will be alright arraso!”
*End of Dong ho’s FLASHBACK*

“Eh? Dong ho why so quiet??” Kevin hyung asked “Hugh?! Ugh noting hyung I am just hinking why should we hit on a girl who didn’t do anything wrong in our group?” I
asked puzzled “What’s with the sudden question huh?” Alexander hyung throwed a question to me “Uhm—err--- nothing hyung.” I defended myself “Why do you like that Lyka girl?” Ki Bum hyung teased “NO!!! Hyung not at all, I don’t even know her who is she again?” I
excused. “Yah! Stop teasing our little maknae, look he is already perspiring.” Kevin hyung stopped “Hyung!!” I wined and everybody laughed.
End of Dong ho’s POV




Lyka’s POV

“Lyka!! Wait up!!” Jewel shouted from behind “Huh?! Oh Hi!!” I said “Were are you going?” Jewel asked looking on what I have on my hands “At the library to return this book to the librarian. I don’t want to get scolded by the librarian because of returning this book (waving the ‘Romeo and Juliet’ book in front of her face)late.” I said giving her a quick smile “Aren’t you going to finish our project?” Jewel looked at me with her you-should-finish-our-project-now look “That is also the reason why I am headed there” I said “Need any help?” “No thanks I can handle it on my own”. As they reach the library doors as usual there are only few people there. I walked fast to the library desk and signed my name then return the book I borrowed. Jewel on the other hand wow-ed on me  for my swift move. After I sat down on the table I swiftly scanned some books then I started on writing on our project. Jewel just scanned the shelf and found some interesting book to read.

End of Lyka's POV