Chapter 2. Welcome Home Sister

The Famous One

 

“KATE! Pass me the damn remote! I will not spend the next two hours watching a documentary on One Direction! ” I shrieked yet again into my best friends’ ear.

“Can’t believe I missed you these few months you were gone” Kate muttered under her breath, staring at me exasperatedly. “And no, I want to watch the 5 boys now shut it”

“AWW katieeee! I missed you too!” I announced, grinning from ear to ear and pulling her in for a hug

“Was that the only thing you got out of that sentence?”

“Yeap, pretty much, now gimme the remote, I hear there’s this new documentary on astronomy on the discovery channel!”

“Nerd!”

“You know it!”

And the easy banter continued for the next few hours. I was eagerly anticipating my sister’s return from Los Angeles, as she just finished filming a movie and was back for a visit. I for one was on my semester break and I could finally see her face to face after months of skyping.

“Allyyyyy!” I squealed when I saw my sister’s faint silhouette entered the living room.

“Skyy!” My sister yelled back, just as loudly and obnoxiously as I did a few seconds ago.

“God! Those two can never be silent. GUYS SHUT IT IM TRYING TO WATCH THEM!” My best friend screamed at us as my sister and I embraced for a second.

“Kate, are aware I know One Direction personally right?” My sister smirked while we walked towards Katelyn.

“Yeah, yeah” Kate responded, eyes glued on the screen.

So that was how we spent our day, pigging out in front of the television whilst screaming fondly at one another. 

A/N (Authors Note)

Hey guys, new chapter (: haha hope you like it. I know there isn't really anything interesting just yet, but there will be! soon <3 wait for it guys!(: be patient with me<3  just need to build up on the foundation before the juicy parts with drama and all ;)