Chapter 1. Who Am I?

The Famous One

 

Wait a minute, let’s just rewind the whole thing for a moment. Okay then. Who am I? Skyler Gray, a 20 year old who was born in a small town in England, Edinburgh. I had long, wavy brown hair, sparkling green eyes, which were honestly the only feature od mine i remotely liked. I usually sported a pair of thick black "nerd glasses" due to the amount of studying i did. I was about 1.67m, not exactly the shortest yet never the tallest. And yes,if you were wondering, my sister is Alison Gray, “Hollywood’s Golden Girl” and the “hottest singer/actress of our generation”. And as for me, I was always the nerd, the girl sitting at the back of the class. Between the two of us, you could see the startling difference. Although we were identical in terms of looks, my sister eluded confidence whereas I was the one stuttering on my every word. My sister, before she started acting for the big screens of course, was the most popular girl in my year, the girl every other girl wanted to befriend and the girl every guy wanted to date. All except my two best friends, Tyler McLayne and Katelyn Alden, which made me love them that much more. As cliche as this sounds, my high school became one of the best drama schools in the country because of my sister’s amazing acting abilities. Not like I would know, I never really bothered to watch any of her movies or go to any of her plays in high school because I was just too busy with all the “nerd clubs” I was in. Just for your information, I’m in college, specifically, Cambridge University, my dream college. After years of hard work, determination and being a strictly “non-party” girl, I finally made it. I live with my parents and my 14 year old brother when I’m at home, and at college, I room with Taylor Williams, my college bestie. As for my sister, she lived with her five best friends in the showbiz, who happened to be the worldwide famous boyband "Superman" whenever she was back in the UK, and whilst in California, she lived in her own little apartment. I hardly visit her, and she hardly visits me. Don’t get me wrong, I love her and we skype almost thrice a week, but being seen with her meant paparazzi and a lot more drama in my life, whereas drama I did not want, or need. So I was more of the “unknown” twin all my life, and really, I was thankful for it.

A/N (Author's Note)

here's the introduction for you (: x one direction baby ;) did you like them during the closing ceremony?:D they were amazayn :) <3 so yeah thanks for reading and I love you. FYI this is also posted on wattpad as a teenfic, not fanfic, and also on tumblr. If you want the links, please just comment!:) lovee <3 aren't lou and el cutee ;D