Power

Love In Progress

 

 

No one’s POV

 

“I—uh--- Minho.” Yuri stuttered.

Her hands shaking on the steering wheel. She’s never heard Minho raise his voice to her.

“YOU’RE ENJOYING THIS AREN’T YOU?!” Minho chuckled.

“What are you talking about?” Yuri stuttered.

“YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I’M TALKING BOUT! YOU LOVE TOYING WITH BOYS HEART! YOU’RE A MAN EATER! FIRST IT WAS TAEYANG, THEN NICHKHUN AND FOR CYRING OUT LOUD, HE DIED FOR YOU! THEN IT’S TOP AND NOW IT’S TAECYEON! YOU’RE SO SELFISH YURI! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IT YOURSELF!” Minho ranted.

Yuri was already brawling her eyes out. “GET OUT OF THE CAR!” she screamed.

“WHAT?!” Minho asked pissed off.

“I SAID GET OUUUT!” Yuri screamed again as she harshly stopped the car.

Minho let out a grunt before getting out of the car and slamming the door behind him.

 

Yuri zoomed off into the road, crying her eyes out.

Her hands were trembling…  Her eyes were getting blurry cause of all the tears.

She tried to focus on road and decided to take slow breaths to calm herself down.

Then she slowly pressed on the brakes. She waited for a few seconds and she didn’t seem to slow down. She pressed on it even harder but nothing.

“OMO!” She started to panic as she was driving way pass the limited speed.

Yuri quickly reached for her phone and started to dial the police for help but there was no reception. Yuri tried to calm down but then she saw an old lady crossing the street.

She quickly turned right to avoid hitting the old woman that she didn’t notice the huge ditch ahead. All Yuri could do was close her eyes and wait for the impact.

 

TOP’s POV

 

I opened my eyes to see Jessica breathing heavily on the floor.

I quickly rushed to her but she started backing away as if she was scared of me.

“Oh no. Did I hurt you?!” I asked worriedly.

Jessica just nodded “But it’s alright. Are you back to normal now?” she asked.

“Ne. I got it. I know what he’s using me for.” I sighed out in relief.

“Now, all we need is the spell to free me from his control.” I looked at Jessica since that was her and Krystal’s job.

“Trust me, we’re on it.”

Just then my phone rang.

 

Me: Yoboseyo?

??: TOP! It’s me, Minho.

Me: Oh wae?

Minho: I out and I found myself in the middle of nowhere.

Me: Gurae?

Minho: The last thing I remember was being in the car with Yuri… and she’s nowhere in sight.

Me: BWOH!

Minho: Ne. You better get down here. I’ll text you my exact location.

Me: NE!

 

I quickly hanged up.

“Please tell me that he didn’t succeed.” Jessica was all chocked up.

“What are you talking about?”

“The dark angel… he’s been controlling Minho through you… making Minho angry at Yuri.”

I sighed out. “Well then I guess he did succeed cause Yuri is missing.”

Jessica started crying. “Tarawa!” I helped her up as we sat in my car.

 

I got his text just in time and we both drove there.

We would teleport but if other people see us when we reach Minho’s destination well, that’s a little difficult to explain.

 

It took as an hour to find Minho’s location but when he did he looked like a mess.

“I’ll look through the left, Minho, you look to the right side of the road.” Jessica ordered.

We stayed like that for about 15 minutes until Jessica noticed a woman standing by the mountains.

“We can ask her if she saw Yuri’s car.” She suggested and we all got out.

 

“Excuse me ahjumma but have you seen a black 4 wheel drive car pass by here?” I asked politely.

The old lady turned around and nodded.

“Jinja! Do you know which way it went?” Minho asked impatiently.

The old lady pointed the other side of the road.

We all bowed in confusion and went to where she told us she last saw Yuri driving Minho’s car.

 

I was the first to look down to see a huge ditch.

“I think the woman got it all wrong.” Minho scratched the back of his head.

Jessica gasped as she looked at the road and saw wheel marks heading towards the ditch.

My eyes widened, “No. It can’t be! Take your phones and shine it down the ditch!”

I could tell Minho was getting physically unstable now and so was I.

“OMO!” Jessica started brawling her eyes out as we saw the back of Minho’s car.

“QUICK CALL AN AMBULANCE JESSICA! MINHO AND  I WILL GO DOWN!” I panicked as Minho and I ran down the ditch as fast as we could.

 

There must be a hospital nearby cause we could already hear the siren of the ambulance.

I peaked at the window and saw an unconscious Yuri.

Minho quickly picked her up. She was covered with her own blood that was gushing out her head. My heart was definitely physically unstable.

We both ran back up the road and handed her to the nurses.

 

Minho’s POV

 

~At the Hospital~

 

“Jessica, You should go home now and get some rest now.” TOP suggested.

“I’ll go home. But not to rest. I’m gonna make sure to find the spell by tomorrow morning. He’s gonna pay for what he’s done!” Jessica wiped the mascara that stained her cheeks and walked out.

“What happened, what spell?!” I asked .

 

I waited as TOP explained the whole thing about the Dark Angel controlling Yoona and I through him cause he apparently sacrificed himself for Yuri and I and now Jessica has to find a spell free him.

 

“And I also found something out.” He sighed.

“Waeyo?” I was at the edge of my seat.

 

“This time, he’s not only aiming at Yuri and you. He’s aiming for the whole mystical universe.”

I raised a brow “I’m sorry, what?”

“You see. I’m Sandor, the greatest warrior, and I don’t mean to brag but through me… He can turn everything around. But first, he wants to get rid of you and Yuri but you see… you’re the one who’s supposed to be in Yuri’s place. If Yuri hasn’t told you to get out of the car, then you’re as good as dead. But he won’t let Yuri die… at least not yet. He wants her to see the whole mystical universe to crash down before her eyes and put the blame on her.” He explained.

I was speechless.

 

“Who’s Yuri’s relative?” The doctor asked.

“Naya!” I stood up immediately. “How is she doctor?”

“Well she didn’t receive any major injuries but she did fracture her leg. She would be in a cast for about 3 weeks then she should be able to walk back to normal. You may go see her now.”

“Gamsamhamnida!” I bowed and entered. TOP didn’t move a muscle and just remained sitting in the waiting area.

 

“Yuri ah…” I whispered softly as she turned to face the door.

Her eyes stared watering immediately.

“DON’T COME NEAR ME! I’M A HORRIBLE PERSON!” she covered her face.

“What are you talking about?” I asked as I sat next to her.

“I didn’t want Nichkhun to die Minho yah! I didn’t ask him too. But he did… and it’s all because of me!” she buried her face on my. I lightly her hair.

 

I can’t tell her anything that TOP just told me, what happened last night would be too much.

After an hour she slept again.

“TOP, could you watch her for me? I just need to get something’s done.” TOP eyed me but then agreed.

 

~After 30 Minutes~

 

“So you’re telling us that you want powers?” Mr. Kwon eyed me.

“I don’t see how this is going to help.” Mrs. Kwon questioned.

I had just told them everything that TOP had told me.

“Trust me. It will.” I looked at them with passion in my eyes.

Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon’s eye met. They’re probably talking through their heads.

I stared at them with hope.

“Arasso. What power do you want?” Mr. Kwon sighed out.

 

**********

What did you think?
I was supposed to update yesterday, I know, but something came up, as usual.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

Feel free to comment!

The next one would come out soon!

~emkrys