Saranghae

Love In Progress

 

I am incredibly sorry! I just read the story and I kind of lost my way towards the end.

So here’s a summary of what went down.

 

TOP came up with a plan that Minho and Yuri would pretend that they have broken up in front of her parents. They would wait for 3 months until TOP starts treating Yuri badly, showing that TOP is not the right person for Yuri. That’s when Minho comes in and take Yuri back.

 

Alright now, back to the story!

 

TOP’S POV

 

“Are you sure about this?” I whispered to GD.

“Of course, I come here all the time!” he whispered back.

Whispering is our only way of communication since the music was deafening our eardrums.

We were at a bar, and I didn’t like it.

Girls were revealing WAY too much skin and that makes me look at them really lowly.

 

I looked around. I wasn’t so sure anymore.

Yuri went ahead and started the plan saying that I was texting another girl and how we would meet up at a club so she’s probably watching me right now with her parents up in the skies.

“Hey there…” a seductive voice whispered in my ear. It was a random girl from the club.

I looked at GD and he just winked. So she must be the girl that he set me up with.

I played along and followed her to the dance floor.

This is so uncomfortable, she was pushing herself on to me and the place was too congested.

I closed my eyes as I continued to dance, trying to hear Yuri’s conversation with her parents.

 

“See umma, appa! He is cheating on me!” Yuri cried.

“It can’t be. He must have been drugged because TOP wouldn’t do that.” Mr. Kwon protested.

“You should go down there and confront him on his act, only then will you know if he really cares for you.” Mrs. Kwon suggested.

“But isn’t this enough proof Umma? I don’t think I can bear to see him face to face.” Yuri wiped her tears angrily.

“But it’s the only way.” Mr. Kwon insisted.

“A-arasso.” Yuri gave in.

 

Aigo. This is bad.

This means that Yuri’s going to be here in the club which is filled with erted peole.

But then I have to continue my act, her parents are still watching. I’ll just have to create a good look out.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I feel really useless right now.

Yuri is with some other man and they get to spend time together almost 24/7 and I can hardly see her and when I do we have to hide it.

I just can’t wait till TOP’s plan is over. Then Yuri and I could be together and her parents would accept our love.

 

“Oppa!” Jiwon called out.

“NE!” I snapped back to reality as I looked at the door.

“You’re needed on set.” She smiled.

“Arasso.” I smiled back and left.

 

After the scene Sulli ran immediately to me.

“Aigo, what’s wrong?”

“Is Taemin ok now?” she asked worriedly.

“Yeah he is. It was just a small fever, he’s fine now.” I reassured her.

Taemin had a fever last night and since Sulli found out she’s been extremely stressed out about it.

“Good!” she smiled and walked on set where she’s needed.

 

I shook my head and smiled to myself.

Teenage love is so cute. I walked back into my dressing room where I started feeling dizzy.

I held my head with my hands and tried to shake it off.

It must have been lack of sleep, I convinced myself.

But it wasn’t long until I felt my body weaken and me collapsing on the couch.

 

Mr. Kwon’s POV

 

“I guess it’s the end. We should tell them the truth about us knowing their little act.” My wife sighed out as we watched Yuri make her way towards the entrance of the club.

“That we just wanted Minho to show how much he would sacrifice for her. And he proved it. He managed to watch Yuri love or at least pretend to love someone else for 3 months.” I folded my arm.

“Yuri would be so mad!” Mrs. Kwon’s eyes grew large at the thought of Yuri finding out.

“She’ll recover quickly since she’ll be with Minho and nothing would come in the way of their love anymore.” I grinned.

“Probably.” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

AIGO! Can’t they just see that TOP oppa isn’t right for me?!

Why are they making me come all the way here?! I pouted as I entered the club.

It was crowded but I tried to keep my focus and make my way to the dance floor where TOP is.

 

I’ve practice this scene before. It was plan B.

I would walk up to him and slap him in his face as I cry telling him how much I hate him and how he cheated on me and walk off. TOP would just be standing there, showing his lack of interest.

That would be enough for my parents. Well at least I hope.

 

I was a few steps from the dance floor when a guy blocked my way and held me by my waist.

I looked up to see a drunk man smiling sheepishly at me.

“How much?” he asked.

“Excuse me?!” I raised my tone and shoved his hands away but he grabbed my wrist.

“Tsk tsk… Playing hard to get huh. How about $500?” he pulled me close to him.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” I pushed him back.

He got ready to grab me again but he was met with a punch.

I was shocked to see TOP right in front of me.

“O-oppa?” I mumbled.

“DON’T YOU EVER TOUCH MY GIRL EVER AGAIN!” He screamed causing everyone to back off.

TOP quickly grabbed my hand and lead me away from the club.

 

“Are you ok? He asked as he scanned my arm.

“N-nee.” I nodded, still in shock of what happened.

We were now outside the club. It was much quiet here.

 

“Why did you cheat on me oppa?” I asked. Still trying to stick to the scene.

He stayed quiet. Probably trying to come up with something that’s supposed to break my heart.

“Wae? You can’t even answer me!” I raised my voice.

But I didn’t expect what happened next.

He hugged me tightly.

“Kwon Yuri. I don’t want to pretend anymore. Saranghae.”

 

**********

 

I know it was short and I am sorry about that.

Once I finish with this story, I would be starting a new one on June so please look forward to that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one would be out TOMORROW!

Don’t forget to comment!!!

~emkrys