Chapter Three

Guardian

Lay POV

That's all. I'm not willing to accept something more than this. Hyung, I'm sorry for going without say goodbye you. Maybe I will suffer, must be separated for a month with you without doing such interaction we usually do. But with the fact that you likes Kyungsoo had hurt me, Moreover, with the reality of the relationship between both of you, which has always been i dreamed of. It's hurt me more. Hyung, mianhaeyo...

***

In the EXO-K dorm

"So both of you, tell us THE WHOLE STORY" Chanyeol said. The parents couple have been in the interrogation by their giant children.

"What story?" Suho answered.

"Don't play dumb on us, hyung"

"Seriously, be more specific?"

"What that creepy idiot want to say is, since when did you two become a partner, tell us the story about it" Kai said

"...."

"Seriously, I can't take this! Just say something, hyung" the maknae shout

"Sehun, be calm please?" Baekhyun said to the youngest

"Kyungsoo, I need to talk with you" Suho said and pulled the latter to follow him.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Chanyeol asked

"Not your bussines" Suho said

 

***

 

"Tell me, what did you say to them?"

"I just..."

"Just what?"

"I just..."

"Just tell me what did you say?!" Suho shouted. Kyungsoo just remained silent. This is the second time Suho shouted at him. The first was when he made a mistake at dance rehearsal.

"Kyungsoo, why?"

"I ..." He hasn't finished talking when Suho's phone start to vibrate.

"Yoboseyo? Ah, what's wrong Kris? Today? Isn't it supposed to be tomorrow? Lay... ask for it?"

"Hyung..." Kyungsoo knows something happened, and its related to Suho's crush, Lay.

 

***

 

Suho POV

I run. Kris told me that they gonna leave to Beijing today, which was supposed to be tomorrow. The more important thing is, Lay asked for it. For God sake, Lay! It's gonna be one ing month and you aren't gonna say goodbye to me?! Do you hate me now?

___tbc___