Chapter Two

Guardian

"Why should Kyungsoo?"
"Lay..." Suho said. Lay. And not Yixing.
"Answer me"
"Why you suddenly..."
"Just answer me! Why him and not me?!"
"Because I want it"
"You...what??"
"I'm not say it twice. Let's order something"
Lay didnt say anything when suho called the waitress and order something for both of them. It is true? He asked himself. His heart feel the pain. He listen it clearly. Because he want it....

***

It has been three days since their conversations at ice cream shop and now lay trying to avoid the older. Lay knows he’s not supposed to do this to the older but his heart ached whenever he was near Suho. See the older make he remember the reason his hyung chose Kyungsoo, because he wanted it. Isn't that the same thing that mean he wants Kyungsoo and not him?

Suho knew Lay try to avoid him and it killed him. That's hurt when person that you loved try to ignoring and avoid you. Yes,person that you love. Person that Suho love. Suho loves him, Zhang Yixing.

Suho POV

*** Flashback ***

“Hyung, trust me”
“But, are you sure?” I asked Kyungsoo
“Hyung, I know how long you've liked Lay gege”
“No, you don’t understand”
“But hyung...”
“I doesn’t like him, I loves him”
“So, you’re gonna do this hyung?”
“I’ll stop when he get hurt”
“I know...”

***Flashback End***

"Hyung, Chukkaeyooooo!!" I heard Chanyeol voice come closer to. He patting my shoulder and face me with his 'happy virus' face. Aishh, this kids...
“Ya! What is that for?”
“Hyung! Why you never told us about this?!”
“Told you about what?”
“About you and Kyungsoo hyung”
“And what happened between us?”
“Kyungsoo told me everything, YOU TWO ARE COUPLES NOW HYUNG!”
“We... WHAT?!”