What?!

Since When Is Camping So Dangerous?

 

"Wait!!!.......Don't...go......" He said as he tried to chase after you with a quick failure. He stood there for a good 5 minutes trying to remember the mermaid like figure that he just saw. "A mermaid?..Im....Impossible!" he said as he shook his head in disbelief, he continued to walk around until he left the waterfall.
 
               ~Your P.O.V.~
 
"Shoot!! I though we were supposed to be alone! Why is that guy here?!" you said while putting on your clothes in hurry behind a tree. You were panicking because you had been seen.....You've Been seen by a Man....!?! You stormed in your head as you remember what had just happened "he didn't see me or my face right? Right?!.......wait come to think of it I didn't see his face either" you said as you slowly calmed down and looked back at the scene were you had last seen the man. You cautiously left the waterfall to return to your tent, surprisingly your friends weren't back yet so you decided to walk to the other direction (didn't want to find that guy again). After about 20 minutes of walking you return once again to your camp and this time your friends were waiting for you.
 
Melanie: Where were you?
 
You: I was just...um... Walking
 
Melanie: Oh...here *she hands you a plate with food* hope you like it ^^ I made it. ^^
 
Sarah: No she didn't. She just wants to impress Kris later when he gets here. -.-
 
Melanie: Hey!!
 
You: is that so? -.-
 
Melanie: Well....just a little >.>
 
Tiffany: Then that means that the others are coming right?
 
Sarah: !! Is Siwon also coming?? :D
 
Melanie: Well yeah ^^
 
Sarah: I love your cooking!!
 
You: -.-
 
   ~on the other side of the woods~
 
The five boys were trying to start a fire so they could cook.
 
Jjong: I'm serious!! It was a mermaid!!
 
Key: ok now I know you've lost it -.-
 
Taemin: a mermaid? :o
 
Minho: No, mermaids aren't real, besides the're supposed to live in the ocean not in a waterfall.
 
Onew: Did you see it's tail??
 
Jjong: Well...um....not really -.-
 
Key: See!! Geez! Idiot!!
 
Jjong: -.-
 
  ~back to your P.O.V.~
 
You've all finished eating and now your waiting for your boy....erm... Guy friends >.> to arrive at the camp when suddenly.......
 
To Be Continued.........