Mermaid

Since When Is Camping So Dangerous?

"Camping! Camping!" you sang as you packed all of your camping things. It was the first time that you had ever gone camping with your friends and that made you happy. Finally you were going to have fun with your friends and nature. About three hours later you arrived at the camping site; it was empty, probably because the camping ground was soon to become a mall; (damn business men...) oh well at least you were the last to enjoy camping in this place. You and your friends start to unpack and settle the tents until suddenly something slapped you back to reality. You quickly stood up and rushed to the van and began searching for something, suddenly you stopped.

You: Yah! Where's the food?!

The girls all looked at each other confused.

Melanie: I thought Sarah was going to bring it...

Sarah: Me?! Wasn't it Tiffany?!

Tiffany: Um...sorry...

She replied looking at the ground.

Melanie: Aish! Can't be helped.I guess we'll have to go buy some.

Sarah: What about our stuff?

You: Yeah! we can't just leave them here.

Sarah: Right -.-

You: Well, how about you guys go buy the food while I stay here...just go on ahead.

Tiffany: Are you sure?

You: Yeah! Now go!

They leave to buy food while you finish settling everything. Fifteen minutes later, you got bored and decide to explore the woods. While you're walking, you see a small and yet beautiful waterfall with crystal clear water. It made you want to take a quick bath right away, and that's exactly what you did. You quickly went back to your tent to look for a towel and a change of clothes. After you were ready, you rushed to the waterfall to go for that "quick" bath(swim). You knew that it wouldn't be a quick bath so you made sure to hide every important thing around the tents. The camping grounds were empty but you still needed to be careful just in case.

 

Somewhere in the camping ground, on the other side of the woods; five boys had just finished settling in and unpacking.

Onew: It seems that we're the only ones camping today.

Key: Yah! I told you it would be empty!

Minho: Yeah, but isn't it good?

Key: No! What if we get lost?!

Jjong: Impossible! There's signs everywhere!

Key: Oh yeah?! Well...

Taemin: Umma relax~ it's our vacations \(^0^)/

Onew: Taeminie is right, let's have fun and not worry.

Jjong: Well, I'll see you guys later.

Key: What?! Where do you think you're going?!

Jjong: I'm exploring the place...

He said as he walked away.

Key: Be careful not to get l..o..st -.-

 

~Back to you on the waterfall~

You shamelessly undressed (you thought you were alone) and took a dip in the water and soon you dissapeared under the waterfall.

 

~Meanwhile in the woods~

Jjong was having fun looking around in the woods. He basicly walked around until he spotted this beautiful crystal clear waterfall. "Wow, it's beautiful~" he said while admiring the view when suddenly he noticed someone coming out of the water. He could only see the person's back but that person was obviously . He widened his eyes as he noticed that it was a young woman, it shocked him since she strongly resembled a mermaid, he simply stood there shocked until the mermaid like figure noticed he's presence and panicked away from his sight.

 

To Be Continued....