What will you do then?

The Choice

Kangin walked in along with Eun Ae, and from the look on Eun Ae's face everyone knew she knew something. Chan Sook jumped as the door opened. Kangin took one look at Chan Sook and immediately got angry towards Taeyang, Kangin walked over hastily. 

"What did you do to her?!?!" Kangin questioning Taeyang with his fists already balled up. 

Chan Sook stood up to defend Taeyang against for over protective friend. "Nothin---" She started but was cut off by Taeyang grabbing her had reassuringly. 

"What Chan Sook and I talked about is none of your business" Taeyang responded calmly. This just aggravated Kangin more. He took a deep breath in and slowly let it out calming himself down. 

"Isn't it time you go?" Kangin asked gritting his teeth. 

"If you want" Taeyang responded as he turned and started to walk out the door. 

"Hey! Where do you think you are going with her?" Kangin shouted at Taeyang who was still holding onto Chan Sook's hand and walking towards the door. 

"I'm leaving. Isn't that what you wanted?" Taeyang said not turning around. Chan Sook just stood there not knowing what to do, she was stuck between her best friend and her possible boyfriend...What a horrible spot....

"Yes, but not with my girl!" Kangin yelled. He knew he had messed up by calling Chan Sook HIS girl. 

Chan Sook let go of Taeyang's hand. She slowly turned around and walked towards. She walked over, she was intimidating Kangin and she knew it. 

"Your girl?" Chan Sook mimicked Kangin. 

Kangin was getting really nervous "uh. Well. Not MY girl, but MY friend" He tried to redeem himself. Chan Sook looked up towards his face. Kangin knew what was coming next. 

"I am not ANYONE'S girl. I am MY own person. YOU should know above all people why I am like this" Chan Sook emphasizing every I she said. Kangin slowly backed away, unfortunately he fell back on the couch. "Don't you EVER refer to me as YOUR anything. Especially when talking to someone other than me." Chan Sook turned back and walked towards Taeyang who was in shock at Chan Sook's unknown attitude. She grabbed his hand without stopping and walked out the door. 

"Kangin? Are you okay?" Eun Ae asked helping Kangin stand up again. 

"I knew she had a wild side, but she never said anything like that towards me." Kangin said still slightly afraid.

"You already know why she is like that" Eun Ae continued. "So why did you say that?" 

"You know why?" Kangin said "It kills me to see her holding hands with another man." 

"Well, soon enough she is going to be married to another man. Kissing another man. Having children with another man. What are you going to do then? Live with them and stop any and all couple activities? Take her away everyday and bring her back late at night?" Eun Ae explained. "You just can't do things like that, unless you are going to go for her don't do things like that." Eun Ae finished with tears in her eyes.

The more and more she thought of Kangin with Chan Sook the more bothered she got. Eun Ae didn't know why she felt like that but she didn't like it, the feeling of being jealous of her friend was something she never wanted.