Do You Remember?

When We Met

 

‘You have always been a spoilt brat! But you are my spoilt brat now.’

Remember how we first met?
You were just sleeping in class when I was introducing myself to the class since I was just newly transferred.

Remember the first time you became my enemy?
We were never meant to be but fate was playing with us. You happened to be at the place were I was singing my song. You always criticized me before but it was also your first time to praise me.

I remember them all well. Do YOU?

It all started when I was in the music room. I was playing around with my homemade music beat.

*Listen to Avril Lavigne‘s Alone*

You’re POV

My first impression of you was nerd. I thought I would never associate myself with you or anyone that was of your social group. But I could never avoid thinking of you when you were not there. It’s like I’ve gone obsessed. I swear I wasn’t!

Ever since I heard your voice it drew me more curious of you. You were one of a kind. You didn’t faint at the sight of me; you treated me as a person and even shouted at me when I ask too many questions.

I found myself changing. Changing myself for you. It was good; I never imagined that I could show my real self to the world. After I met you it just felt right. I didn’t know why. You were my enemy but in the same way you were the person I admired the most.
I couldn’t go on without a day annoying you to notice me.

My POV

You were funny! But then you’re girlfriend arrived. I knew in the beginning I should fall for a guy that is already taken but it was unavoidable. It happened already so I chose to move school.

I never saw you again for the rest of my school years. I eventually became a part-time worker in SM entertainment. Since my brother was one of the famous DBSK I got a recommendation.
I was their personal assistant as well as the company’s private language tutor. English, Japanese, Chinese, Thai. You name it I know it!

Your POV

I actually broke up already with my girlfriend way before you arrived but I guess she was trying to see if I was just bluffing with her. You were no wait I should change that. You ARE my all, my life, my oxygen.

Since you left I became a trainee for your brother’s talent company in hopes of seeing you again. It was not until a few months ago that I saw you. It seems you went to Germany to finish your studies.

Did you miss me?

My POV

It had been just 3 years since I saw you but seemed like it was forever. I’m still in senior high but I already work in SM town. Mr. LSM liked my enthusiasm and saw how I worked with DBSK. Even though Yunho oppa is my brother when I work we tend to act like teacher - student. Weird right? Well that’s not all. 
All of the artists are like my brothers now. If I ever go to work sad or beaten up they get their fans on my bullies. They’re very over protective!
There is not yet a guy who could pass their standard so a good person to hand me over to, 
Am I a child? I don’t need someone to take care of me.

You’re POV

When I saw you again I just stared at you. I already debuted and you knew my members already except me. Today’s the first day of our reunion. I was in china for a year to learn Chinese.

SHINee was talking to the DBSK sunbaes who were also going to be taught too. Yoochun hyung, Key and Kibum hyung were talking to her when they noticed me at the door.

“Anyong! Long time no see mushroom!” you beamed at me. You looked like you already forgot about that incident. As your lesson went you had to go in the midst of it since you were still attending school. 
You’re so cute when you are confused. By the time you were gone Yunho seonbaenim walked up to me. Did I do something wrong? 
Wait he’s smirking. I know what he is going to say. He saw me staring at her. Shoot!

No One’s POV

“Good luck Dongsaeng!”
Then the rest of DBSK followed Yunho to Taemin. They were all smiling or smirking.

After a few months

Taemin has become very close to Myung Dae and starts to call her by a personalised nickname, dwaeji/geobugi.

My POV

It took you months just to get close to me. You were so embarrassing yet cute in the same time. You were willing to do anything just to get to my good books.

Your POV

But that doesn’t matter anymore because your mine now.

My POV

I’ve waited for you to say that ever since when we first met. I’m forever yours.

DBSK POV

(YOOCHUN) Our maknae Dongsaeng has finally grown up. She is so blooming. 
(JUNSU) Now it’s my turn to get my timeless lover, Ri In!
(YUNHO) My Dongsaeng! Finally fell in love, she is finally become a girl. Taemin take care of my sister if she comes to me hurt your dead. Arasso?
(JAEJOONG && CHANGMIN) Geobugi finally reached the finishing line. We’re proud fathers.*sniffs*

Our POV
That is how his love for me started and that is how are love story went. Boring right?

Now we are at the SM building’s practice rooms. Guess what? I’m the SM Town maknae. Heechul Oppa submitted the recorded tape he secretly done during one of our messing around in the lessons. Yeah I’m still a teacher but not fully qualified yet. I’m still learning what love is and how it is to slowly fall in love all over again with the same person for their flaws.

The End.