Destiny Path part 2

Smile

After he left the restaurant he can already see street lights and he knows instinctly that when he sets a foot on the street he couldn't ;wish' for anything anymore.

So he decides to wish for a little amusement. he closes his eyes and as he opens them again he can see the lights off a club.

he goes inside and the mucis that is played is just so godd taht he immediately starts to dance, he's dancing his way through the crowd to the bar, noticing that all the people are girls.

As he reaches the bar he can see there is no bartender, so he gets behind the bar to pour himself three shots.

He drinks them straightaway and goes back to dancing.

As soons as he feels the alcohol working he starts to dance along with the girls, followed by kissing one here and one there and then making out with 5 of them.

But then he feels the mood in the disco turning, all the girls are preparing to go one after another they step out the club.

Daesung is sure that this is the end of his own little adventure, which he thinks he deserved.

He is about to exit the club and wants to push the girls out off his way so he can exit faster.

That's how he has always been, disrespectful to the girls.

He stands outside the club enjoying the fresh air.

AAAaaarrghhh!! his scream resounds through the night. if someone would have listened they could have heard his scream but from this second on noone wants to hear him, wants to be seen with him, wants to know him.

He falls to the ground, his hands on his face, to protect himself, but he hasn't a slight chance to do anything.

He feels an incredible pain right above his right eyebrow down to the edge of his eye, from his left earall the way down to his mouth corner, from his crown down across his left eye and teh most hurtful from his chin in a slight bow down to his schoulder.

The pain feels like a 100 degree heated knive cutting deep through his skin.

Everywhere he could feel taht pain he remained scars that represent his whole bad lifestyle and all the bad things he has done so far.

That evening he was given a second, unhurtfull chance but he misunderstood so he needs to learn his lessons the painful way.

And as he thinks it can't be possible to be more painful, life taught him the first lesson.

He feels a pain so aching that he can't even scream, cry or whine he feels someone grabbing his heart out of his chest with bare hands.

Everything around him went dark as he fainted, his last wish was to die just taht he won't feel that pain anymore.

But it life and death are never that easy....


yey second chapter :D i still hope someone will review my story, baecause i think there are plenty of mistakes haha.

but who cares :D

maybe i will post a third chapter tomorrow, and if not then i can't upload something for three weeks because i'm on my holidays then hehe :D