Destiny Path part 1

Smile

He woke up when the first raindrop hit him.He looked around deliriously, as the world turns darker his mind becomes clearer..

And finally he realises that this is not the world he was used to live in, that this is not the bed he was used to sleep in ( it wasn't even one! ) and that this is definitely not the situation he ever wanted to get into.

Still a little shaky he managed to get up from that bank he was 'sleeping' on. He spins around once, the scenery he sees is a park he doesn't know with the bank he was lying on just a couple of minutes ago, without knowing how he got there, and a path, the only path in sight. That's it, no trees or flowers he also can't hear any type of animals... the park seems dead.

After a while he is soaking wet from the rain, so his only chance to find a dry place is to follow this one and only path in front of him.The night is comming and it's really getting dark, but there are no streetlights.Shivering from the freezing cold and fear he starts walking this path...

... this path that will change his life .. forever.

As he is walking he tries to make a call several times but there is no signal, so he gives up After his last call he throws his new iphone 5 in frustration on the ground. The cellphone is of no use to him anymore, since the akku is nearly dead.He looks at the time... on his rolex...but the clock stopped ticking. He can't believe it, under curses he throwes the watch as wide away as possible. If he needs a new cellphone or watch he'll just buy it as soon as he's out of this bloody park.

After a little while he can see a light, Daesung starts hoping that he found the park's exit, but it's 'just' a stall selling beverages. 'At least', he thinks,'this place is dry and i can get something to drink'. He discovers that there is noone in this stall to watch what he's doing, so he just takes soju and beer, although he isn't old enough, but who cares if nobody is there to give a ? As he's drinking the alcohol he loses a bit of his fear and as time goesby it stoppes raining, so , without paying, he continous on his way.

Woreship what you have! Don't take things for granted! Give always more than you take!

So he wishes for something to eat and a fork in the oath appears.His first option to go is a normal restaurant where he just needs to pay with money, buying food the normal way. His second option: an expensive reataurant with food from Korea, China, Europe, America just from everywhere.

And he decides for the second option, for the simple reason that he needs to give his most preciuost thing and he can have all the food he wants.

Soon he arrived at the restaurant and there is even a reservation for him, so he sits down at the best place in this place, next to an gigantic aquarium with pretty little fishes in it.

He orders everything from the menuknowing he could never afford nor eat all that, but he already has a plan.

Istantly, after finishing the food he coul eat, a waiter comes and asks him for the most preciuost thing.

And Daesung gets 1 $ out of his pocket (he still has it as a souvenir from a America-trip with his parents) and hands it over to the waiter.. hoping this trick will work.

The waiter asks politely if he really thinks that this dollar is the precioust thing that daesung has.

And without batting an eyelash, daesung says yes, full of confidence about his answer.

The waiter says: ''It's up to you, young man. Thank you and see you soon.''

 

Before he keeps on walking he went onto the restroom checking if he still looks good, his clothes are as fancy and good-looking as always, his hair lokks still like he did it this morning just fantastic, and his face just beautiful and gorgeous with a big conceited grin.

Satisfied with he lokks he steps out of the restaurant and going on. On his very own destiny path...

That's how he has always been, besides his looks money is his everything and he is always playing tricks.


I hope someone will read this story and please don't hate me for any grammatical mistakes, just tell me and i will correct them, i hope you understand that since i'm german and it's obviously not my mothertongue :DD.

Also i'm writing this in the middle of the night, so i guess there will be a lot of mistakes haha, sorrry :DD