02.

Differently Opposite

Chapter Two

 

It has been a month since the EXO finally make their long awaited debut. EXO-K, as the company says, more focus in the Korean music industry while their other half, EXO-M, is currently in China doing their promotions. Not too long ago, the two sub-groups eventually met in SMTown LA. Everything went smoothly. Performance, stage collaborator, the fans, everything was perfect. Only the so-called family SMTown lost its twins: Yoona and Yuri who are being busy with their drama.

"Argh I hate it! The fact that YoonYul noona can't join us." Baekhyun grunt for the millionth time. Magnae Sehun see the older members of the wrinkles on his forehead, "but I think you like Taeyeon noona."

"Geez, Sehun! I am a S♡NE, ok? Us, S♡NE, love all 9 of them. 9 is better than one. S♡NE, loved all the members even though we have our own biases .. Like me..  I'm taeganger but I - "

"Enough!" one of the leaders, duizzang Kris, cut it off before he made a long speech about how proud he was to be S♡NE, how S♡NE must love all the members and not just their bias. "Magnae, you better get ready with your mic! We will be performing soon." he ordered the youngest who nodded at him and go. "This is our first concert SMTown but I already feel empty."

Luhan, who was standing next to him turned and asked, "what do you mean?"

"Yoona," he replied without looking to s, "I miss her. She said she finished shooting, she's at her house right now." Luhan nodded slowly. He didn't know why but he felt empty, with a very different way to Kris'.

 

--------------

 

"Fan!" Wu Yi Fan, otherwise known as Kris was surprised when a girl suddenly grabbed her wrist and hugged him. He gasped as he tried to pull her away. "I miss you."

Kris finally managed to get her away from him and get himself a big smile, "I miss you too, pal."

"Hey, don't you miss this oppa?" Eunhyuk, who was standing behind them for almost a minute ask with a big smile on his face. Yoona shook her head, stuck her tongue and say 'no' to that person. Eunhyuk put an action as if he was angry and tapped her forehead.

"Oppa, that hurts!" she rubbed her head and pouted.

"So, how's drama?" Kris asked, grabbing his bestfriend to the sofa, Eunhyuk follow behind them.

"Well, it ended. Thank God it's finally over." Eunhyuk watched her in amusement, "don't you feel sad about it?"

"Why should I? The drama end means I finally get some sleep, rest and a holiday," she laughed.

"Cover your mouth with your palm when you laugh," Kris tld her.

Eunhyuk's laugh at the younger's words and mocked at her, "oh come on. She didn't get the 'alligator Yoona' title for nothing."

"Oppa Seriously, is it really fun for you making fun of me?" The girl folded her arms.Eunhyuk nodded and laughed loudly.

"Hahaha," Yoona cynically laugh. "Very funny, Hyukjae."

"Enough with the chit chat. I have to go, Strong Heart is waiting for me,"

"I think they can go without you, Oppa." Yoona tease. "That's right! But the ratings will go down," said Eunhyuk and go, but before that he didn’t forget to knock on Yoona's head.Yoona rubbed it and laughed, "Little Hyukjae. What can we do without him," she said in amotherly tone. Kris laughed at her.

"Hey, isn’t  that Luhan?" Kris finds it really weird for Yoona to mention his teammates with'Luhan,' not 'your friend' or 'Mr. strict' as he used to be. "Yes, that's him," he muttered.

"Luhan-ssi!" Yoona called him with the usual extra loud and waving as if they’re best friend.Luhan gasped as he turned to find a voice who had just called him and made ​​himselfsurprised when he knew it was Yoona's voice. Don’t know what to do, Luhan just look at her without doing anything.

"Luhan-ssi," said Yona again, this time with a softer tone. She waved her hand to him,asking him to come, "come here."

Luhan find it really weird when he slowly walked up to Yoona and Kris.

"Hi," Luhan unwittingly returned the greeting Yoona without using honorific. Kris stared seen behavior Luhan and secretly kicking leg slowly Luhan. "Uhm .. I-I mean annyeonghaseyo,sunbae-nim."

Yoona issued a toned laughter caused by an awkward Luhan's behavior towards her. On second thought, this was their first time, Luhan and Yoona - speaking without any tensionbetween them. Luhan usually shy away every time he saw Yoona or not half-hearted, Luhanusually leave the room when Yoona entry.

"It's okay. You don't need to use honorific to me, Luhan-ssi." Yoona said with a gentle smile on his face. This is the first time Luhan saw Yoona her fish face, showing the food in  or with a loud laughter. "because we are the same age, if case you don't know."

"I know," Luhan said quietly.

"So, how does it feel to be an official member of SMTown? Did you enjoy the concert?" Yoona said enthusiastically.

"Good." "Fine. "Luhan and Kris answered at the same time.

"Great, great! Too bad I missed that one. LA is a city of fun." she pouted.

"Do not worry, you'll go to LA someday." Kris said.

"Oh my God!" Yoona scream. "I have a photo shoot! How could I forget?" Yoona was crying frantically.

"How can you remember?" Kris mocked at her. Yoona ignorer Kris' words and left the two EXO members in confusion.

"Well, talk about the busy Im Yoona-"

"Speaking about some manners," Luhan cutting Kris'words.

"She just panicked. You heard her, she had a photo shoot and she was too late. She didn't mean to ignore us. She greeted you, didn't she?" Kris defend his best friend.

"I wonder why everything about him is right for you."

"I wonder why everything about her is wrong for you either," Kris spoke again. Luhan, who didn't try to pick a fight, just shook his head several times and leave Kris alone before he realized his crush is just 2 meters away from him.

"I want some orange juice," she told the shorter girl. "Let's get some then." her friend responded.

"Oh, Luhan-ssi." short girl saw and greeted him with a big smile of her face. Luhan unhesitatingly bowed nd greeted them back. "Annyeonghaseyo, Hyeoyeon sunbae-nim, Seohyun seunbae-nim."

"I told you to call me 'noona'. I hate when people call me 'sunbae'." girl named Hyeoyeon said playfully. Luhan immadiately corrected his mistake, "Sorry, noona."

"And you can call me 'Seohyun'. I'm younger than you so you don't have to use the honorific to me." Seohyun said politely. Luhan blinded, not because of her appearance but by her personality. She was so lady-like. She's soft, gentle, polite, smart. Everything about her is perfect. Somehow, he could see himself in her.

"Luhan, we should get going." Kris said to Luhan. He greeted his seniors and then take Luhan's wrist and left.

"You like her." Kris said without facing his friend. Luhan couldn't say anything because Kris' rights, he liked her.

 

--------------

 

"This is why two people with the same personality shouldn't be together!"

Kyungsoo frustratedly crying because the mess that  BaekYeol couple made. He took some dirty clothes, cup ramen and much more from the floor. He was almost crying when he does his job as the mother of the group.

"Ssup?" Luhan casually said and laid on Chanyeol's bed. D.O folded his arms and shook his head. "What?" Luhan said.

"You see I'm busy right now, right? It won't kill if you help me."

"I know but I'm too lazy." he smiled at the younger ones. D.O sigh and do nothing but re-clean the room. "This is why I rejected both of them use the same room. This is why I said they both can't be a room-mate. This is why I recommended one of them to be mine or Suho hyung's room-mate." he muttered.

"And why is that?"

"Because they both have the same personality. Prankster! Jokesters! Chodings!" Luhan's mind stop for a while. "People with similar personalities shouldn't be together. People with different personalities should."

"Why?"

"Because, differences can balance a relationship. For example you and Lay. You were extremely quite hyung but hang out with him whose personality is cheerful and loud made you open for a little bit. And there's you and Sehun! Both of you barely talked at the first year because of what? Because your personalities are similar. Both of you started talking to each other after 3 months, right?"

Luhan frowned at D.O's words. If it's the case, does that mean that he and Seohyun shouldn't be together?