01.

Differently Opposite

 

Chapter One

 

"Congratulation, congratulation, congratulation on your debut, congratulation! WOO!!!" Im Yoona sang loudly for her juniors, EXO. Today is March 31st, 2012, the day that EXO finally held their first debut showcase. Yoona, whose arrival was really really late and wasn't been able to attended the showcase, threw confetties and brought a small cake to EXO's practise room after finished her drama shoot.

"Thank you, noona," the younger boys smiled and ran toward her. Yoona is no doubt one of the most favorite sunbae/noona among juniors in SMEnt. She's friendly, kind, humble and a dork. She jokes a lot with them, made them comfortable even though Yoona is someone that already debuted for 5 years.

"Too bad I couldn't attended the showcase. I heard Jongin did bbuing bbuing aegyo," she pouted, "and Sehun too."

"What aegyo? That was a big failure, noona," Baekhyun, a hardcore S♡NE, spoke up.

Yoona chuckled, "really? But I heard from Sooyoung onnie it was really cute."

"Which one? Jongin or Sehun's?" a man with chubby cheeks, Xiumin, asked.

"Ehm... She said Suhun's better," she answered while walking toward the youngest, "right magnae?"

"No, noona. I'm bad with aegyo," Sehun said, blushing.

"Aww... Too bad," she pouted again. This girl sure loves to pout.

"Enough with the chit chat," Kris, EXO-M's leader, in. "We have a flight to catch so be ready, guys! Yoona, you should leave, now." he said coldly.

"Aeyy, you have no fun, Kris-ssi. I'm talking to the magnaes right now and you ask me to leave?"

"Noona's right, hyung. We're in the middle of talking right now." Baekhyun defended Yoona.

"See? Even Baek-"

"I think duizzang is right, guys. We have a flight to catch. I'm sorry Yoona-ssi but we should go in 2 hours." a man named Luhan who's been quite all this time finally spoke up.

"Really? You guys are leaving?" Yoona asked again with her puppy eyes. Luhan nodded without glancing back at her.

"Common' guys, we're late," he said again, rushing his dongsaengs whom murmured him and Kris are such a 'fun killer'.

"How long you'll be in China, Fan?" Yoona asked her friend.

"I'm not sure, maybae for 2 months."

"Aww~ that's such a long time. Soo, we'll not be able to see eacth other? I'm sad," she pouted, again.

"Common' Yoong, it's not like you and I will never see each other forever," he patted her head, "I promise I'll call you."

"Liar! You guys don't even have cell phone."

"I can borrow manager hyung's," he smirked. Yoona smiled a little then hugged her bestfriend, "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too, choding."

"Wu Fan, hurry up! We're late." Luhan shouted at his leader, told him to hurry. Yoona let Kris off then smirked, "he is such a 'fun killer', you know?that friend of yours."

"He's not, actually. He's just strict and upright, that's it,"

"Yeah, I can see that he doesn't like me."

"Stupid. Why would he? Both of you are just different, too different. That's why it's hard for both of you to be friend." Kris told her.

"Really? But I don't see something hard for two different people to be friends. I mean, you and I are different. If you see, his personality is kinda similar to Seohyun's and I could be-friended with her,"

"And your point is...?"

"Your friend doesn't like me. That's my point."

"No, he's not. He's just doesn't know you yet, Yoona. Once he gets to know you, I believe he'll like you," Kris rubbed Yoona's head.

"So you admit that he doesn't like me now, right?" Yoona smiled with victory in her face.

"No, I didn't... Fine, whatever." Kris shook his head.

"I'll miss you, buddy." Yoona punched his arm playfully.

"I'll miss you too, choding."

 

--------------

 

"What take you so long, seriously?" Luhan annoyingly asked after Kris showed up.

"Nothing," the taller man answered.

"You knew that we're already late, right?"

"I know, Luhan. I just said goodbye to my friend, is that really wrong in your eyes?" Kris smiled as he asked his friend back.

"No, it's just-"

"You seemed detest her so much," Kris calmly said.

"Me? Detest who?" Luhan looked confuse.

"Yoona. She said to me that you don't like her."

"What?" Luhan half shouted, "she said that? How could she said that?"

Kris shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, you tell me! But one thing that I'm sure is Yoona is quick witted. She always right about her feeling and now she feels that you doesn't like her. Did she do something wrong to you?"

"No, of course not. I like her, as a person."

"No, you don't, Luhan. I know you detest her. You can lie to others but not me. A little advise to you, you should change your standard about other people."

 

--------------

 

"So you're leaving? For how long?" a long hair girl asked a boy before her.

"I don't know, maybe for 3 days?" he answered. The girl nodded her head several times than smiled. "I'm sorry I couldn't attended your showcase. I had drama shoot until mid-night."

"It's okay, I know you're busy." the boy answered. He touched the girl's face than gave her his sweet smiled, "you looked so tired. You should rest, Soojung-ah. I don't want you to be sick, you know. You make me worry."

"Well don't be. You know I'm a strong girl," she chuckled. "I can survive."

"If you say so. Make sure you don't skip meals and take your vitamins-"

"Yes, Sir." Krystal, the girl's name, cut her boyfriend off with a big smile. Kai, her boyfriend, just chuckled at his girlfriend behavior.

 

--------------

 

"You detest her, Luhan. I know you do."

Kris' words kept ringing in my mind. Am I detest her? Well, I have no problem with her. That's true that her personality is no match with mine, I have no intention to be friend with her either but I don't detest her. True that I don't like her loud voice, her childish act, the way she laughed with open widely but I never, ever detest her. Or, am I?

"What are you thinking, hyung?" Sehun patted my shoulder, waking me from my deep thought.

"No, nothing." I simply replied.

"Why did you do that to Yoona noona, hyung?"

I rised my eyebrows in confused, "did what?"

"You were really rude to her, you know." he said.

"Me? Rude? Just because I agreed to Kris?" I asked him.

Sehun sighed, " it's different, hyung. Wu Fan hyung is her friend, her bestfriend. She laughed the moment Wu Fan hyung asked her to leave but she looked shocked and sad when you said the same thing," Sehun explained. "I know she's not your ideal friend or even girl but you should try to be more... polite to her at least. She, after all, is our sunbae," Sehun said as he stood up, "beside, Yoona noona is a fun person, why do you detest her so much?"

Am I... really detest her?

 

--------------

 

"ONNIE!"

Seohyun screamed as she took a few steps backwards. She shook her head and kept pushing Yoona off of her while the older girl showed off the food in . "You're such a childish, onnie. That's disgusting." Yoona, seeing how Seohyun freaked out, laugh out loud with bits of food out of .

"This is why I strongly opposed when they made her as this group's image," Taeyeon shook her head.

"Why? This is funny," Hyoyeon nudged her elbow to the lader.

"Seriously Yoona, stop it!" Taeyeon shouted and made the girl stop. "You're-"

"This group's face, center, image so I should pay attention to my image. Aish onnie, seriously! How many times you should said those stuffs to me?" the girl protest.

"I'll stop when you stop all of that silly things that you've done."

"Why? That's funny," this time, Sooyoung came to defend her. Yoona smirked and folded both of her hands, "seeeeeee???"

Taeyeon finally gave up and lowered her voice. She seriously looked at Yoona and said, "Yoong, you are a grown woman. You should act like your age."

 

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the late update. Finally, I finished the first chapter sooo how was it? Is it really that bad? Not much LuYoon moment in this chapter because I want you to know that Luhan (you can say that he) dislikes Yoona's behavior. It's not like Luhan detest her, it's just her behavior that Luhan doesn't like. And Yoona's friendship with Kris, do you like it? And of course, my OTP: KaiStal. I know I said Kai loves Yoona in the description but let both of them have a lovey dovey moment for awhile.

And once again I wanna say sorry if the story is bad, many typos and grammar error. I hope you'll like it and I didn't disappointed you guy. Happy reading and please comment, it makes me excited to write. Thanks.