Final

Lifesaver

I couldn't see, breath, think. It didn't matter anymore. I couldn't do anything. Everything was numb.
I had to help myself this time. What would happen if i'd die? How sad. My mind was a lie, now it's too late. How the hell could I help myself in these conditions? I was so weak, I kept drowning and drowning. I tried swimming and screaming. Louder, louder, louder. I had to be louder. Nobody could hear me like this.  It was hopeless. I tried to swim upwards with my feet, but they got weaker. I tried to keep my hands up high for help, but I was alone. Nobody could see me, I was getting weaker then I already was. Should I just close my eyes? Like this never happened. It will be over soon. I closed my eyes and started to drown deeper and deeper.

I gave up.  


My arm, I felt that my arm was being pulled. Was I pretending this? I wasn't sure, because it felt like I was verdoofd. My eyes hurted a little, I didn't know what it was. What the hell was happening? I could move some things again. But it was so light here, was I in heaven? Maybe I was dead. Should I be happy? No, no, no! I felt my...my neck. I choked on all the salt water that was in my throat. I'm alive? It was so difficult to breath, but I could feel myself again.
I couldn't open my eyes. My mouth was dry and all I could taste was salt. I tried to move my hands, my fingers worked. I could feel the cold water. Was I floating? I couldn't believe myself. I tried to swim again, but there was something...something that stopped it. Someone was pulling my arm, all the time! Aish...where was I? I'll see later... The only thing I wanted to do now was sleep. I still felt weak and tired. But i could breath. I still couldnt believe it, maybe it was just a dream...
 

I blinked a few times and realized that I was still alive. No, wait. I tried to look more clear and saw that i was wrapped in blankets. No wonder I slept so well. It was getting dark outside, where was everyone? Did they leave without me? I saw a little fireplace in the middle of where I slept. It was so cozy...I closed my eyes again and tried to forget about today. I fell asleep.

I heard people mumbling from afar. I heard...Ah..I heard a very similar voice. It was Key's voice, and I heard Onew's soft voice. I felt safe. Finally.  No worries anymore, right? I sighed and opened my eyes. There we're so many people! They really didn't leave at all! I smiled a little while looking at them sitting on the beach. I couldn't get out of these blankets...but it was better like that. 'Oh! Look he's moving!' Krystal almost screamed like a fangirl. Someone came up to me and patted my head. A deep voice laughed and yelled 'He's okay!' to everyone. I could recognize this voice...Oh hyung, I hope this is you. I tried to speak, I had to speak to him , now! It has to be him. '..minho?' I whispered or more mumbling. It sounded awful. A shadow appeared. 'How are you?' I could feel his smile. Ofcourse I felt good. I was alive! 'I...i ..good..' Ah, talking was so difficult, I hope he understood. More people started to stand around me. 'Omo..Taemin are you okay?!' Jonghyun sounded really weird. I nodded and smiled. 'Phew. But w-'. Aha, this time someone interrupts him. I could hear foot steps coming up my way. 'Move, move!' I shocked and opened my eyes.' TAEMIN HOW DARE YOU TO DO THIS TO ME I WAS SO WORRIED AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD I THOUGHT YOURE A GROWN UP A..' Key freaked out. 'I'm ok...' I tried to calm him down a little. 'OK?! OK?! WHAT DO YOU THINK AB..' I sighed. Jonghyun could handle this. 'Let me take him away for a moment, please..' He smiled nervously. 'YOU BETTER NOT JONG..-' Key's voice faded out my sight. 'I'm sorry.' Jonghyun couldn't hold his laugh anymore. 'Everyone, let's go to the campfire! I want to play guitar!' Jonghyun is always so excited. Finally it became silent...I really needed some rest! Minho came up from behind. 'Here...' He handed me a bottle of water. Ah, yes. Water. 'Thank you..' I nodded and smiled because i couldn't do anything else. I drank the bottle as fast as I could and smiled. 'I really needed this..' I was so happy that he was being like this again. He put his arms around me and looked into my eyes. 'What was you thinking, Minnie?' His eyes got teared up. What should I say? 'I swam too far..' I couldn't give a better answer. What if I said that I thought he was in trouble? That would be stupid. He shaked his head. 'I was really worried..' He was so serious. 'Are you ..mad?' I didnt want him to. It was my fault...'Why? Why did you even choose to do it? I've waited for you the whole day! I made this all up for you! Why do I always have to worry?!' My eyes became wide. I shocked a little from the way he started to speak to me. 'I'm sorry..' What should I do then? 'You're sorry?! That's it? Really...you could've died!' He was mad. 'Hyung..' Should I tell ...why? But he ignored me. 'Hyung...i'm sorry.' Why was he being like this? 'Hyung...' I tried to get his attention, but he kept staring forward. 'Minho hyung?!' He sighed. 'What?!' His eyes became wide. 'I did this for..you.' What should I say? 'What?! To get my attention?! ..minnie..' He sighed. He was about to complain more, but it just came out of nowhere. 'NO! no...I didn't saw you the whole day, so I wondered where you was...' He finally looked my way. 'I thought you we're in trouble..you we're hurt..I'm sorry. It's my fault.' Wow. I just said it. His eyes got teary and he was speechless. I kept looking at him. He holded me close and sighed. 'I was here...'                                                                          He was here the whole day? I'm so stupid, really. 'Please, Minnie..' He grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. 'Please dont ever worry about me again...' I nodded. 'Sorry for everything..it was stupid, I know you can swim really well..' I didn't want to offend him. He laughed and patted my head. 'Oh, you know?' He smiled. What did he mean with that? I nodded slowly. 'I swam really far today..' I shocked and looked into his eyes. For real? 'You...you was.. grabbed my arm..' I was in shock. He laughed and nodded proudly. He was the one. It really was him! 'Not only that!' He laughed and poked my cheek. No, no he saved me. I smiled and put my head on his lap.The sound of the waves made me calm and the smell of the roasted marshmallows made me sleepy.                                                                                                          I closed my eyes. This hyung. My hero. My lifesaver. 

 


Thanks for reading this piece of crap :DDDD -gives you love-  UHHGHGJKFDJFCN the end is so weird i'm sorry ;; u ;;