That Eye Smile

You're Too Perfect

Because I keep changing tenses of words, from now on, my story will be written in the past tense.

~~~~~~~~~~~

That Eye Smile

Dear Diary,

Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, and I are on our way to the club. You’re probably wondering why I have my dairy, but, to tell you the truth, I always have it! I love it so much! I love you diary ~ Hee! Yuri touched my hair just a few seconds ago, and honestly, I couldn’t control my emotions. I never can. I always act like such a freak around her, I hate it. That type of person isn’t charming at all. However, I’m trying my best with controlling myself and maybe then she’ll like me more! Sunny is stressing over going to the club because of her loyalty with Minho, sigh, I really admire those two! Meanwhile, Hyoyeon's’s telling her to give any of the guys who flirt with her and that she’ll gladly accept them. Hyoyeon's getting more and more desperate at the days go on. Ouch, I was walked into a pole. Maybe this writing while walking thing isn’t very smart. Hrm… I’ll write more later tonight!

Off to have fun, Jessica ♥


Thankfully, Yoona didn’t run that far away and I was able to catch up with her. However, she was keeping her distant way from me, which could be obvious even from a newborn’s perspective. Awkwardly, I chewed on my lower lip and hastily glanced at her various times. Somehow, she noticed my glances and sighed once.


“Alright, if you explain why in the world you were snapping at nothing, I’ll walk closer to you.”
“I… I don’t know. I thought I heard somebody walking behind us for some time. Finally, I heard them giggle and I just kind of snapped. I suppose I was just hearing things, I mean, I have been staying up late and watching too many horror movies.”
“Hmmm… I suppose I know how you feel, I always hear barking in IU’S Good Day.”
“But there is barking.”
“… Anyway, we’re at the club and the midgets still aren’t here. You knocked Jessica out real well.” I grinned at Yoona’s comment and nodded my head, not feeling the least bit guilt. “I know, I know, I have the magic fingers.” I smoothly purred while wiggling my fingers. I managed to get a chuckle out of Yoona from my action, making me grow pleased.


I stopped walking and casually leaned against the wall, smashing my head against the rough edge. Yoona, however, grew a bit tense as a bodyguard walked over to her, determined to see ID. Calmly, I took in the situation and rested my elbows on Yoona’s head, making the younger girl squeak.


“ID?” He grumbled in a deep tone. I stared at him blankly, a lopsided smile on my face.
“ID? I don’t understand what you mean, mister.” The words coolly slipped out of my mouth before I could stop them. Darn, that wasn’t the right thing to say, huh? He glared at me for a second before laying his slimy, large hands on our shoulders, harshly nudging us away, and then returned to his post at the front door.  To this, Yoona turned around and glared at me. Unaffected by this moment, I cheekily exclaimed, “I have a plan!”


“This is your plan?”
“Uh huhhh!”
“THIS ISN’T GOING TO WORK YOU IDIOT.”
“Just you wait, just, you, wait.”


And just like that, I was going to successfully prove to Yoona how my plan was going to work. We walked – no, let that be wiggled, over to the entrance. I glanced at myself in the reflection and smirked. I looked good.


Yoona, however, stared at me uneasily, before sighing. We had tucked our styled hair into hats, applied dim sunglasses, miraculously grew quite a large amount of facial hair in a matter of minutes, and packed on some pounds through baggy pants and sweatshirts. Yoona appeared quite embarrass and shy, but I just strutted my way to the door. Hey, you can only cross dress when the time comes for it, you should enjoy it when you do!


With pursed lips, I swayed towards the door. Close, closer, so closer, almost there –


“ID?” Drat. I saw Yoona glance at me through her shades, looking at me for help. Readjusting my voice, I replied.
“Yo yo dawg, my ID got stolen while I was at the hood with my dawgs. I always all like, ‘Holla at my homeskillet!’ but then they were like, ‘Dawg, no, give me your wallet,” and before I could do anything, ya know what they did dawg? They took my wallet! Homeslice, that was messed up, yo. So can ya give a holla to a dawg and his other brother from another mother?” The guard stared at me before glancing at Yoona and grinned cheesily, letting out a chuckle.
“I got ya dawg, let me show you to the special entrance, okay?”


He rested his hands on our backs once more, which made Yoona look at my merrily with wide eyes, squawking, “We’re getting in! We’re getting in!”


“I can’t believe you made me cross dress for nothing.” Yoona complained, as she was rested upon the cement floor, her disguise in a pile next to her. I, however, shrugged and glanced at myself at a broken piece of glass on the floor. “You know, I might keep this look, I make a hot guy.” Yoona gazed at me with a raised eyebrow, making me sigh and immediately agree to take off the outfit.


“What’ll we do?” The irritated girl questioned, sighing miserably She sure loves to sigh. To this, I tapped my chin, deep in thought. My eyes lit up, as bright grin on my face appeared. Leaping up, I motioned Yoona to follow me. “I have a plan.”
“This’ll be good.” She remarked.


Position? Check. Stance? Check. Stamina? Check. Now all he has to do is move… I wiggled my fingers around Yoona’s hand and stared at the entrance with squinted eyes, my lip twitching a bit. I hadn’t told her my plan as I assumed she’d want out of it. Despite her also being a prankster, she had her limits, unlike I. She looked at me skeptically, but didn’t remove her hand, trusting me.


“Oh, hey, Yuri, we’ve been lo –“ A small voice chirped merrily.
“CHARGEEEEE.”


I screamed these words while sprinting into the entrance, hearing protests and shrieks behind me, but I ignored them easily. I heard Yoona yelling at me for my idea, but, however, there was one voice that I heard the most.


Fall, you worthless piece of junk.


And just like that, I felt myself tumble onto the rough, smooth floor, feeling the vibration of loud beats. Shakily, I looked over to my right and was pleased to find Yoona besides me, panting. She yelled out some insults, but I was overwhelmed with the fact my plan had worked. Jumping to my feet, I pumped both of my arms in the air with an award winning smile.


“Oh hey Yuri, you just got here?” Another familiar voice questioned. My smile froze as I rigidly turned my head to the voice.
“Eh?” I looked at the three girls infront of me, all small in height. And right there was a bashful Jessica, oblivious Hyoyeon, and curious Taeyeon. How did they…


“BUT HOW YOU ME HERE CLUB US CHARGING CLUB UNDERAGE ID BODYGUARD DANCING WHAT?” Both Yoona and I exclaimed, our words mixing in an inaudible mess. Taeyeon gazed at us with furrowed eyebrows, before speaking. “Didn’t you hear me before? My Dad’s brother’s son’s friend owns this place, so I was able to get us in without any ID and for free.” I froze, staring at her in disbelief. “Excuse for me one minute…” I managed to word out between my gritted teeth.


And right then and there, even with the blasting music, both Yoon and I cried out curses and words that don’t even exist to mankind. I dug my nails into my scalp, eyes tightly closed. Panting, my chest heaved up and down. When I reopened my eyes, I saw now Sunny along with the other two staring at me with frightened eyes. Jessica, well, there’s really nothing you can do about her, as I spotted a bit of saliva slipping out of . Letting out a puff of breath, I recollected myself, but was still shaking with anger as I muttered, “Let’s just dance.”


These three words was a signal to everyone to dance – or else. They immediately swayed to the music, some like Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, and Yoona happily danced with the boys that came towards them. However, Sunny scrambled behind Jessica, letting out a cry whenever somebody of the opposite came near her. Jessica wasn’t really much of a shield, though, as she was like a plank of wood at this moment.


“WHERE ARE YOU YOU RASCAL.” I heard an outraged voice call, my eyes growing wide. Oh shoot, it’s the bodyguard. Terrified, I paced a bit before ordering Jessica to keep Sunny safe then ran off to the opposite direction. You can’t catch me you sour middle age man who’s trying to relive his young adult hood!


“Excuse me, pardon me, watch where you’re touching! Move, girl running for her life – Hey, shave you, no, I don’t want a poisoned drink, oh hey you’re cute, hide me.” I grumbled all these words in a panicked matter, before slipping behind a skinny man, cautiously glancing around. He looked at me and giggle a bit, but nodded his head.


“Your name?” He questioned in a cheerful manner.
“Yuri.” I dully reply, not even glancing at his face.
“Yuri, nice to meet you, I’m Kevin ~” He squeaked kindly in reply, making me glance up.
“Oh! You’re Jessica’s – OH CRAP HE’S THERE, BYE CUTIE.” I exclaimed, patting the fragile boy on the cheek before scrambling off, hearing him whimper a bit in pain.     


My eyes scanned the area, attempting to find an area to hide. However, every time I thought I had found a good hiding spot, the path to it would become crowded and I’d be juggled between various bodies. Thankfully, there was a staircase nearby which was most likely for VIPs who’ve had a bit too much to drink. Making my way for it, I stopped midway, dead in the middle. My eyes feasted on one thing, only one. Was I the only one in this room? I must be - it sure felt like it.


The almost unreal creature swayed to every beat, a bright, wide smile on her lips. Her eyes formed into little crescents whenever this joyful smile graced her lips. My throat grew tight, making it difficult for me to gulp in admiration. And my stomach – well, you know how people act when they like somebody, must I explain my feelings?


She danced alone and as if there weren’t obnoxious drunks around her groggily dancing. Her dancing wasn’t fantastic, not at all, but that just made her charm even more intense. I was honestly shocked how nobody was flirting with such a person like her, but she must be through her vibe. Her vibe was slightly intimidating, but in my opinion, it was so welcoming and kind. It would be awfully foolish if I just left to hide, so, unconsciously, I walked over to her.


My cheeks grew warm and flushed as I tumbled over to her, my balance suddenly no longer intact with my body. She seemed to sense my approached presence, and turned over to stare up at me, her bright smile still intact with her face. This grin forced me to stumble over my own feet, staggering to regain my balance. Didn’t I just look so cool? Despite the fact I was genuinely embarrassed, the girl found it humorous and let out a heartfelt giggle.


Why would she like you? You’re so hideous.
I agree, I mean, your personality is just as ugly as that face of hers.



My heart sunk, as I glanced sharply around at the people around me, attempting to figure out where these disgusting comments were coming from so I could snap at them. However, to my absolute ‘luck’, the morons who had spoke these words were nowhere in sight, or, atleast were acting innocent. However, I turned my head back to the still smiling girl and began to speak – or stutter. That works too.


“H-hi.”
“Hello!” Her voice was so cheerful, I felt my mood instantly life.
“I’m Y-Y-Y-uri.”
“Yuri? Aw, what a pretty name!” Stop doing this to me. “I’m Tiffany!”
“Tippany?”
“TiFFany.”
“… Tippany?”  She left out a slight giggle at my butchered pronunciation of her name, before she merrily replied back.
“Silly Yuri! It’s pronounced Tiffany. I’m from America, so.”
“Oooh, really? My friend Jessica is too, maybe you two can become friends or something!”
“That would be great! I’d love to talk to somebody in English after being away from home for so long.”
“Hey, Tiffany, would you like to –“
“Got you.” I heard a snarl behind me while feeling moist and heavy breath pant on my neck.


Oh crap.


~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in forever! I feel horrible about it, but, I still I’ll be writing more often now. This story has been gradually becoming more fun, most likely due to Yuri’s personality and me writing the story from first person. I also wanted to thank everyone for the fact that this story is so well received! I really appreciate, normally my stories never become popular xD Sorry this chapter is so short, also.

I also wanted to reassure you that this story is suppose to confuse you. This isn’t a normal story, so please continue to be interested!

I hope I didn’t lost any readers because I didn’t update in so long.

I’ve also decided to do a ‘recommended song’ per chapter. This is commonly a song I listened to a TON while writing my story. Today, the song is Love Girl by CN Blue. Go listen to it!