I can't survive on songs~!

Possessive Brothers!

 

At the sound of the alarm, the shocked boy stood up from his piano bench, hands covering his ears at the horrendous sound.

“Y-Yoochun?” Junsu asked lightly from the dark.

“J-Junsu?”

 “Oh my gosh, my alarm! Yoochun, you have to hide, like now. I’ll explain later but hide~!” Junsu yelled, or tried to yell. Instead, he looked like a kid whining for candy.

Yoochun stood there, frozen. “W-what are you talking about?”

Junsu’s eyes widen when he heard his locator chip beeping. “Wahhh~! Yoochun~!! HIDEE~!”

Seeming that the boy did not move, Junsu had to think fast, so he ran to where Yoochun was and pushed him under the piano.

“Yoochun, please… be quiet, okay? I’ll do anything you ask, just beeee quiiieettt~” Junsu said and put his finger up to his mouth, shushing lightly. The pianist thought it was the cutest thing ever.

“W-wh…”

“JUNSU? Junsu, are you alright?” Yunho ran in the room with Jaejoong, Changmin and what appears to be the school’s security guard too.  

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: My brothers made the principal hire him for me… which I find totally useless since my brothers are with me 24/7 anyways. But the security guard, Kyuhyun, insisted. (I think it’s because this is the easiest job in the world… and maybe because he secretly likes Changmin hyung ^. ^)

“Junsu, baby~! Did someone hurt you?” Jaejoong ran up towards his brothers and hugged him tightly.

“Hyungs~ I’m fine,” Junsu squeaked, suffocating from Jaejoong’s deathly hug. “I-it’s a false alarm. I uh …

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Think Jusnu, think~!

"… I didn’t know where to put the alarm, so I put it in my back pocket and… I guess it was squished… and…yeah,” the boy looked down, blushing.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Nice going, Junsu. Use the excuse, why don’t you?

To my hyungs, it looked like I was crying… I didn’t mean to make them think like that, sorry hyungs and Kyuhyun~ •﹏•

… and sorry Kyuhyun, for making you deactivate the annoying alarm…

Yoochun, from under the table held a stifled laughter and the exposed boy kicked him lightly, under the piano.

Changmin saw where this is going and he knew it was going to result in tears. “Oh baby, it’s alright,” the professor said and came over to hug his brother.

“Yeah, Su,” Yunho added. “I bet it’s those jeans, isn’t it? Jae hyung will go buy you some new ones afterschool, okay? An-and we’ll get you a new alarm system, okay?”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: I didn’t know what to say, so I just nodded.

“Sorry, Kyuhyun and hyungs for making you guys miss class to come here,” Junsu said softly.

His brothers’ eyes widen at the mention of class.

“Yunho, cancel my class today, I ca-”

“No, Jae hyung, I’m perfectly fine here by myself, see?” Junsu said and flexed his arms to show his hyungs his ‘muscles’

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: …. they’re not muscles… muscles don’t jiggle. T3T

“The alarm thing was an accident and I’m fine, hyungs, promise,” Junsu said and took out his pinky. Seeing that they were still hesitating, Junsu tried a different approach. “Hyunnnggggggs~!!!! You promisedddd meeee~” Junsu squealed and stomped his foot. “You told me I can stay here~! Nothing else will happen, I promise pleaaaaase?” he begged and pouted.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Narrator, you’re making me look so bad…and it was the last resort before my hyungs can beat Yoochun into a pulp

Narrator: =.=

Yoochun, from underneath the piano quietly laughed at the boy’s childishness.

“Alright, Su-ah. But anything, and I mean anything, you call either one of us, okay?”

The boy nodded as his brothers kissed him gave him their farewells once again. “I promise, hyungs~”

Soon after the door closes, Yoochun crawled out the piano and stumbled on his feet, making Junsu hold on to him. Junsu eventually sat him down on the piano bench because of the awkward atmosphere he was feeling.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: My heart was beating so hard… what is this feeling? I need to talk to Minnie hyung after this, I think I caught the flu or something.

Yoochun, settled in his seat, twirls his hands around Junsu’s wrist and pulled him to the bench.

“Wahhh~! What was that for?”

“If I recalled correctly, you’ll do anything I want if I stayed underneath the table, am I right?”

Junsu shook his head, “No, I told you, I’ll do anything if you kept quiet. I was only trying to save your life, jeeez.”

Yoochun nodded and pinched the boy’s cheeks. “Alright, alright, I’m sorry. But that’s what friends are for, right?”

“F-friends?”  Junsu asked, confused.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Were we on this level already? ^3^

“Aish, stupid Yoochun,” Yoochun scolded himself. “I forgot Korean culture. You guys go by age, right? What year are you in?”

“Me…? Uhm, I’m in my second year, and I’m guessing you’re in your 4th year?” Junsu asked.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: It’s actually not awkward talking to him… well. I’ve always thought it would be awkward since … I never actually talked to someone else before.

“Yup!” Yoochun said brightly. “Kind of sad that I only get to spend one year at this amazing school. I wish I can flunk and stay here a little longer,” he sighed.

“Well then you’re my sunbae~, Yoochun hyung!” Junsu exclaimed. “Wait, why would you want to flunk? That’s not good, you know. Changmin hyung told me you always need to get a good education to get through in life,” he said and nodded proudly at his lecture.

“B-but if I don’t flunk, I’ll never get to see your face again,” he said greasily.

(>^ω^<)” YC: The things Junsu makes me say. Even in America, I wasn’t this love struck. Aish! What has this boy done to me?

Junsu blinked innocently. “…my face? But that’s what pictures are for, right hyung? And why only my face?”

(>^ω^<)” YC: Junsu= Innocent. Got it. But the more I hear him talk, the more mesmerized I get by his voice. His voice, his beautiful face, his luscious skin, it’s all so perfect…Junsu~

“Never mind that. Hey Junsu, let’s just say that I was reaaallly quiet under the table, will you do me a favor?” Yoochun asked and tried to mimic Junsu’s adorable pout, but it ended up being a horrendous Chunface.

“BAHAHAHAH!” Junsu laughed and accidentally spit on Yoochun’s face. “S-sorry,” he said, trying to wipe his spit off Yoochun’s face. “Sorry hyung~! After what happened, I guess I’ll repay the favor now,” he pouted and stuck his lips out.

“Just three things, pleasssseee~? If you do, I promise, I will never make that face again.”

Junsu smiled and reached his hand out, “DEAL~”

“1. Please be my partner in the Social Star Music Contest. After hearing you sing yesterday, my-my brain couldn’t get you out of my head. I-it was so beautiful and… amazing and I can’t even put it into words. J-Junsu, you are the voice of an angel.”

“Hyung, that doesn’t even make any sense… how can I be the voice of an angel?”

(>^ω^<)” YC: =.= Come on, think conservative, you greasy Chun. Junsu’s too precious to be corrupted.

“Forget the last part then, so will you do it?” he asked intently.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: This will be hard… who knows what my hyungs might say. But I need to help my ‘friend’. Wow~! That feels so good to say. ‘Friend~!’

Junsu smiled and nodded his head.

“Thank-you~!!! 2. Ever since our first meeting yesterday, y-you just intrigued me so much. I-I have so much questions an-and I just want to get to know you… and I’m stuttering and rambling and I never do that, but you make me so nervous and ..”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Awh~ Chunnie hyung like one of those kids in front of an audience that freezes up and cracks~! …  I wonder why he thinks I made him do all those things…

“Only if I get to know you Chunnie Hyung too, it’s not fair that you know everything about me and all I know about hyung is that you play piano,” Junsu said and pouted.

“Yes, I’ll tell you about myself too and your face just bought up #3. Please don’t pull your lips out like that, Junsu-ah”

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Huh? He doesn’t want me to pout...?

“W-why hyung?”

(>^ω^<)” YC: PARK YOOCHUN, don’t you dare corrupt him!

“Uh-uhm I have LSEP. Lip Self-Esteem Problem. My self esteem goes down when I see other people’s lips,” he lied.

(>^ω^<)” YC: Nice save... sarcasm implied.

“I don’t think I’ve read about that in the Psychology or the Medical Book,” Junsu said and shrugged.

(>^ω^<)” YC: He reads the medical book? O.o

“We should get to know each other,” Yoochun suggested.

“Sure hyung~!” Junsu beamed.

 (>^ω^<)” YC:  Junsu~

Yoochun and Junsu Get-to-Know Time~!

Each will get the chance to ask the other questions about each other after each turn.

(>^ω^<)” YC: Your hyungs are Professor Kim, Shim and Jung right?

Junsu nodded.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Yup~ Yunho, Jaejoong, and Changmin hyung are all my hyungs.

Do you have any brothers or sisters, Chunnie hyung?

Yoochun blushed at the given nickname.

(>^ω^<)” YC: Chunnie hyung, I like that and no, I don’t have any brothers or sisters. I live here alone in an apartment my parents rented and I’m here to study for music and for the Social Star Music Contest.

Yoochun chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair. 

I bet you didn't know I have all of Professor Shim’s classes.

Junsu’s eyes widen. 

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: You do? How come I never see you?

 Y-you live by yourself? Hyung~! That’s not safe, there are dangerous people out there and they might hurt you… and what if you forgot your key or you ran out of food and your parents aren’t there to take you across the street?

 (>^ω^<)” YC: Oh mai gosh, Junsu, you are soooooooo cute~!

I always go to the Music Room during passing period; I need all the practice I can get.

Uhm, my parents trusts me pretty well, that’s why my dad rented an apartment for me to live. You should come over sometimes. 

 He suggested.

Junsu, why do your hyungs have different last names?

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Oh uhm it’s confusing for the school system to have them all under the same last name, since Changmin hyung teaches most of the core subjects. But our last names is Kim~

Yoochun, how come you’re not in P.E?

(>^ω^<)” YC: I have Asthma and my music teacher didn’t want to risk anything, so here I am!

I was going to ask the same about you, why are you here?

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: My hyungs said something about too many AP classes and since I can’t be in the Music Room every 7th period, I can go on 6th period instead, making up for all the missing time... and I can't stay is the library because my hyungs can't call me there...

(>^ω^<)” YC: Huh? Why can’t you stay in 7th period the whole time... and why does your hyungs need to call you in the library?

Yoochun asked, confused and lost as ever. 

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: When Jae hyung has meetings or whatnot and he can’t watch over me. 

(>^ω^<)” YC: Wa-watc…

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Hyung~ It’s my turn to ask~!

(>^ω^<)” YC: Finnneeeeee~

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Hmm, oh yeah, what was that song you were playing before I pressed the button? Sorry about that by the way.

--------

Yoochun smiled and turned to the piano. “You want to hear it?”

Junsu nodded his head excitedly. “Ohhh~ yesss~!”

(>^ω^<)” YC:  DA’WHH he’s so cute.

Yoochun smiled and took out a sheet music. "Sing with me?"

Junsu beamed as he looked at the sheet music. “K-iss Mama a Sayonora?

Yoochun nodded. “Shall we get started?” Yoochun started the song with a soft beginning as Junsu sings the first line.

Boku no sekai no subete data

As the song ended, Yoochun sat back on the piano bench, brain still in the process of  trying to make sense of what happened.

“Hyung~! We sounds so good together~!” Junsu beamed.

 (>^ω^<)” YC: Good is the lowest of the amazing terms that defines you, my sweet Kim Junsu. ‘Perfection’ would be more fitting.

Junsu-ah~

“Hyung~! Oh my gosh! Hyung~? Are you okay? You’re face is heating up a-and your heart is beating so hard I can hear it from here~! S-should I call my brothers?” Junsu asked, worried that his only friend might die.

↖(^ω^)↗ JS: Chunnie hyung was really red and... he was sweating so much… I got scared.

Yoochun’s eyes widen at the mention of Junsu’s brothers. “N-no need, Su-ah, can I call you that? I suddenly thought of something scary.”

“S-scary?”

“Wanna hear a new song I wrote yesterday?” Yoochun asked, trying to change the subject.

“Woah, you’re so cool, hung~! You can write songs and everything~!” Junsu said, apparently already forgotten the previous topic.

“Not as cool as you, Su-ah,” the elder greasily replied

(>^ω^<)” YC: *FACEPALM*

“The song is called ‘My Junsu’,” Yoochun said as he starts playing the song.

First time I kiss your lips, you were loveable.

During the whole song, Junsu stared intently at Yoochun’s face, staring at his features and beautiful voice.

 ↖(^ω^)↗ JS: … Chunnie hyung’s voice is so husky and smooth; I can just fall asleep to the sound of his voice. ^3^

“Did you like your song, Su-ah?” Yoochun asked and pinched the boy’s cheeks.

Junsu rubbed his cheeks before pouting slowly and shaking his head.

“N-no, why?”

“Your song doesn’t make any sense, hyung. ‘Every day I woke you with a lovely call. I didn’t know how to cook, but I can make a song.’? I would die with no food, hyung~” Junsu whined.

“Y-you understand English?”

(>^ω^<)” YC: Oh crap. I hope he doesn’t understand what ‘boyfriend’ means.

“Yup~! Changmin hyung taught it to me when I was in 3rd grade~ I guess it never came in handy until now,” he joked. “And, I’m kidding, Chunnie hyung, I really like the song. Why is called ‘My Junsu’ though?”

“Oh uhm, I was thinking of you when I wrote this song yesterday…”

“Huh?”

Before Yoochun can think of another awkward reply, the 7th period bell rung.

 (>^ω^<)” YC: Saved by the bell~!

Junsu stood up at the sound of the bell and walks towards a seat in the classroom. “I’ll talk to you later, Chunnie hyung~ Class is about to start and Jae hyung will be here soon~!”

“W-what~…”

Yoochun couldn’t say anything since the students started pouring in. So instead, Yoochun spends the rest of his 7th period, starring at the majestic beauty in front of him.

 (>^ω^<)” YC: Kim Junsu~ Park Junsu~ It has a nice ring to it. He’s perfect and so innocent and so precious. WAIT… oh my gosh. I know this feeling. It can’t happen again, can it?

Park Yoochun, you’re … in love.

 

 


A/N: I know I said double update on the last chapter... sorry~! Well if this makes it better, this 2450 worded chapter WAS supposed to be split into 2 seperate chapters. 

So think of it as a double update. 

<3