2

Still in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

"If I remember correctly, you're extremely ticklish," he suddenly blurted.

You removed your head from underneath his chin and stared at him. "What does that have to do with anything?"

The corners of his lips rose as he gave you a little smirk. He removed his hands from your shoulders and started to tickle you. 

"Yonghwa!" you screamed as your tears instantly ceased. "No, Yonghwa. Stop!"

"I'll only stop once you're feeling better," he replied. His fingers gently caressed your waist and moved around your entire midsection.

Feeling weak, you shut your eyes and fell back on the couch from laughing so hard. He climbed on top of you and continued to tickle you. You were now fixated between Yonghwa's legs, and your hands rested comfortably on his sides. You opened your eyes to see that his face was only inches away from yours. Your smile quickly vanished as his eyes pierced yours. Naturally, his smile disappeared as well. He removed his hands and set them down on either side of you to support himself. However, your hands stayed where they were.

"I'm still with Jonghyun," you uttered softly.

He nodded once, holding his position.

"This isn't right."

He nodded again, still remaining in place.

You closed your eyes as a tear began to fall. "I'm sorry," you whispered.

"I understand." You felt Yonghwa pull away from you as he said that.

"No," you cried. Your hands were still on his waist, and you gripped him firmly. "I wasn't apologizing to you." Your hands s up to the back of his head, and you slowly brought him closer to you. "I think I'm going to cheat on Jonghyun,"  you said, barely pressing the words onto his lips. Yonghwa remained silent but didn't fight back. "I'm not sure if we even love each other anymore, but we still haven't broken up. So if I kissed you right now, that would be cheating, right?"

"To be honest, I have no idea," he replied, his voice equally quiet and filled with genuine confusion.

"Do you think Jonghyun would be mad if I did?"

"It's likely."

You soaked in his expression as the tension between you escalated. You observed his eyes as they studied yours. You felt his breath breeze past your neck. "Would you be mad if I did?" you questioned, breaking the silence.

"Hell no," he whispered into your lips.

And just like that, the two of you began to kiss. You were hungry for him, and you could tell that he felt the same way about you. You no longer felt guilty. You felt just right, like this is what you were meant to do.

"Sometimes I wondered what it would be like if I was with you instead," you said as he released you. "Does that make me a bad person?"

He shook his head, his nose grazing yours in the process. "I always wondered what it would be like if I didn't let Jonghyun have you. That would make me a bad person too."

"Hold on, what do you mean 'If I didn't let Jonghyun have you'?"

"I guess it's

Please log in to read the full chapter