1

Still in Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sorry, I'll call you back as soon as I'm finished.

All you could do was reread that text over and over until it strained your eyes. You understood that Jonghyun was really busy; he's in one of Korea's most popular bands after all. However, you saw the rest of the band more often than you saw him- your own boyfriend- and you didn't think that added up. Why was Jonghyun always more preoccupied than s? He had no outside activities scheduled. Jungshin had his new drama, but you saw him at least every other day. In the back of your mind something told you to assume the worst, but the faith in your heart tried to shut it out.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Yonghwa asked as he sat down next to you on the couch. He could tell you weren't, but he didn't know what else to say. 

You quickly wiped your eyes and turned around to face him. "Not really," you responded. "I came here to surprise Jonghyun with a visit, but look what happened- I'm sitting in his dorm when he's not even here, talking to his leader instead of him." Yonghwa made a sour face. "No offense," you quietly giggled.

"Some taken," he laughed. "Listen, Jonghyun's just busy. I know he'd be here with you if he could. How could he resist an opportunity to spend the day with you? I mean, all you and I are doing is sitting and talking, but I'm really enjoying myself. You just have this certain charm. I can't even resist you," he joked.

Maybe.

"Don't worry." he reassured.

You smiled at his words. Yonghwa was very sweet and kind to everyone, and you definitely were not an exception. He always knew how to cheer you up when you were feeling blue. Sometimes you would even ask yourself how someone like him was single. Sometimes you would be curious as to how he could be so perfect. And sometimes, for less than a second, you would wonder why you weren't dating him- until flashes of Jonghyun appeared and blocked out those thoughts. It only ever happened with Yonghwa, never Minhyuk or Jungshin. There was just... something... about him.

"Don't you have errands to run? People to see? Music to mak

Please log in to read the full chapter