The Confession

I CAN HEAR YOUR LOVE

 

After our song ended, loud applauses and cheers were heard especially from Beast members. All of us get down from the stage after bowed and thanked to audience.

                Suddenly, a cute guy appeared in from of me. I think he was one of the Beast member.

                “Hwara-sshi,  I think you know me, Yoseob. I really like your voice. Can I..I have your phone number?” he asked. OMG, wasn’t that too straightforward.

                “Uhm..okay,” Yoseob passed his iphone to me beamed happily. He went back to his gang and hi-fived his friends. OMO, he was cute.

                “Yeah, our friend just get her won fan already,” teased Jung Woo.

                “Wae? Are you jealous?” The deejay turn on the background music, ‘Beautiful’ by Beast.

                “This song was nice. Don’tyou think this might the right time for a sweet confession, “ Niel said, reminded me to my plan to confess at AJ.

                With help of Niel, I met AJ personally at the pool side while everybody  busy enjoying themselves in the frontyard. 

                Gathering all my braveness, I faced AJ and spoke out my feelings.

                "Ki Kwangsshi, actually, for all this time, I..I..really really like you. I really hope that you can feel the same."

                AJ looked kinda upset right now. After a moment of silent,he  finally spoke up. " Hwara, Mianhe. I cant feel the same. I..I cant betrayed someone who is important to me that secretly liked you for all this time. I think he wil be the right one and better for you," AJ's words make me hurt but i dont feel like I'm gonna cry. 

                "Hwarasshi, we can still be friends after this." said AJ. I walked away with my half broken heart. think he will be the right one and better for you. What does his mean?

                "Yahh, what his answer?""Tell us. Are you two going out already?"nagged Jiyeon and Niel. "I tell you tomorrow. Oppa ah, lets us go home."

               "Home this early? Are you okay?" asked Jung Woo. " I just dont feel really well," that all I could answered. ""Okay, guys. Got to go first. Bye," both of us waved goodbye to Niel and Jiyeon, leaving them with confusion . On the way walking to Jung Woo's car, "Hwara, what his answer?"asked Jung Woo.

               "He said he just can accept me as his friend, " now I feel like I'm crying. Jung Woo just could patted and made me leaned on his shoulder. "Kwanchana, dongsaeng. There will be a better guy for you," Jung Woo words reminded me the guy that AJ mentioned earlier.

              As I arrived at home, I changed my clothes and throw myself on bed. I wish I could washed away my frustration with a very,very long sleep.

 

**********************

HI guys especially my suscribers. Sorry for late update. I hope you guys enjoyed this stories and please comment.