DEAR AJ

I CAN HEAR YOUR LOVE

 

Your POV

                Summer love has come for you,

                Love comes and gone,

                My love was not worthy for you…

                ‘Wow Jiyeon. This song is fantastic,’ Niel praised Jiyeon as soon as I finished sang the song. Jiyeon beamed happily. She was very talented composer. She always wrote song for us , me, Niel and my cousin, Jung Woo. Yes, it was our dream to debut as a singer. We jammin’ at my house everyday since junior high. Well, it is because there was nobody to nag us when we kinda noisy. Mom and Dad were away for their scientific project for almost a year, while my sister, UEE was busy with her hectic schedule after debuting as an After School member.

                ‘Okay guys. I think we gonna stop here.It almost dinner time already,’I said as I glanced at my watch.We started to pack our things.

                ‘Bye HwaRa See you at school,’ both of them waved and walked back home. Suddenly,the phone rang.

                “Yoboseyo?’

                “Ya, it’s me Jung Woo. Sorry I couldn’t come for practice today. Mom forced me to learn baking,’

                “Jeongmalyo? My, my..I wonder how you bear with Auntie Yori. Anyway, today we got another new song. You have to come here tomorrow.

                “Okay. Got to go soon. Mom is started to nag me right now. Bye,HwaRa”

                “Bye, send my regards to Auntie Yori.’

*************************************************************************************

                The next day, my sis dropped me by the school before went to her practicing place. Kunkoo High School, that was school that Suzy, Niel and I attending. Jung Woo went to other school, Karako High School.

                ‘ Hi,HwaRa’ a familiar voice was heard. My heart went lubb-dabb. As I whirled around, AJ was there with his cold twin brother, Jay. I had crush on AJ since last year but I never confessed to him.

                ‘Uhm, Hi both of you,’ that the only thing that I could say right now. ‘HwaRa, I need your help. No, I mean you and your friend help. This Saturday was our birthday party and we want you guys to perform at  the party.

                Jackpot. This is my chance to impress him. ‘Of course, we would like to.’I stumbled to answer him. ‘Okay that great. See Ya.’ He walked away with his cold twin brother, Jay. Jay was a basketball star in our school yet he was very popular among girls but he never had any interest in them. He even never talked to any girls before.

                ‘Guys, guess what? AJ invited us to perform at his birthday party this Saturday,’ I blurted at my two best friends. Both of them knew that I had crush on AJ. ‘Yeah, that a very great news,HwaRa. Why don’t you take this chance to tell him how you felt,’ Jiyeon suggested. ‘Yeah, you should tell him so that he will not snatched away by others,’agreed Niel.

                Well that was not a bad idea. ‘I think we have practice more today especially our new song,’ I said.

                ‘Is Jung Woo comin’ today?’Jiyeon asked.

                ‘Why, you miss him already?’ teased Niel. Jiyeon blushed and started to hit Niel. Jiyeon liked Jung Woo very much and afraid to tell him because she think that Jung Woo will reject him.

***********************************************

 

The party was very hype and a lot of our schoolmates attended it since both of birthday boys were popular guys at school.

MC : Now, To spice up and increase hotness of this party, I would like to invite our AJ and his dance troupe, BEAST to perform their charismati dance.

All girls went crazy and screaming for the whole dance. ‘Okay guys, we’re up next. Let’s do our best. Hwaiting!’ I said to my friends. ‘Yeah,  show them what we got,’ yelled Jung Woo loudly.

After Beast performance ended, the MC announced that us gonna perform next.

MC : Chill up guys. Next, a performance from a band  HwaRa, Jung Woo, Jiyeon and Niel. Let welcome them ahead.

Three of us went up to stage. Jiyeon became keyboardist  since she never had courage to sing in front of anybody else except Niel and I. She never showed her talent even in front of Jung Woo. We heat up our performance  by our first song “Summer Love” and followed by a pop songs written by Jiyeon, “Breathe”.

*********************************

HI guys!!

This gonna be my first updte after all..please comment and suscribe..saranghae!!!!