Chapter Six - The Beginning for You

Being Heard

You were given a basket the next morning at your locker and you were surprised 

"Chukahae! I knew you would get the part! Shin Young FIGHTING!"

You were curious who wrote it to you and you ask your friends who look like they're hiding something from you. You got irritated but just couldn't help but feel curious to know. 

One day, you were coming out from your apartment when you saw a bouquet of flowers on your front doorstep with a pink note

"Hope your day would be better today! SHIn YOUNG FIGHTING!"

You put in the bouquet of flowers inside, put it in a vase and kept the note inside your jacket pocket. You started your day with a smile Today was a big day for you from now on. 

You went to the music department and went in the studio where your choreographer is waiting for you. You were surprised when you saw five members of SHINee waiting for you. 

"eh???" you said surprised

"NOONA!!" Taemin said jumping on you

"Welcome, SHINee-imnida"they introduced themselves and you bowed

"We'll be helping you!" Taemin said Ï'll teach noona to dance!"

"I'll be your vocal teacher" Jonghyun said

"I'll help with your physical exercises"Minho said

"I'll help with your appearance"  Key said

"Ah about that I have a friend that's good with that....gwenchana" you said and Key pouted 

"Then what you want me to do? Twindle my thumbs? No! I want to do something for you!" he said

"Arrayo Key-sshi" you said, slightly scared of him

Onew just smiled and you blushed. Then you start the practice first with Jonghyun for vocals. At first your voice felt hoarsh especially since you had to go to the high notes. But after a few practice you and Jonghyun were happy for the results. 

Next was physical exercise with Minho who taught you to do some stretching and other exercises to make your body suitable for dancing. After the hard practicing and sweating you were grabbed by Taemin who taught you some dance moves. The hardest for you were dancing to Sherlock. You felt your body became numb and felt a bruise coming on. 

The last were a torture you wished never happened. Being with Key, you felt like he was controlling you. The clothes he gave you were tacky and out of style. You felt awkward as to tried every single one of the clothes he suggested. Onew were the most gentle to you. Most of the day you were protected by him telling the other members to give you a break. 

"Gwenchana Shin Young-ah. Take a break okay. Here drink for you" he said giving you a bottled water and you gladly took it

"Kamsahae Onew-sshi" you said grateful for his kindness. You were happy most of the day because of him and knew it won't be so bad after all because you have someone caring for you so well.