Because I Said So

The MinJae Files

A/N: This has nothing to do with previous chapter.


I've been a trainee at SM for about a year now, along with best friend EunHae of course. It's hectic as hell, and we get almost no down time, but there's a plus. Oh, there's a plus. There are some seriously hot guys in SM.

 

Oh and we will be famous some day.

--

 

"Eunniiiieeee." I whined loudly, half sprawled, half falling from the top bunk of our bed. "I'm hungry."

"Yeah, yeah. You and the rest of us." Grumbled EunHae, sounding tired and kind of pissy. "If we have any actual food, then I'll cook."

I slid off the bed, landing quite gracefully if I do say so myself, and followed her into the kitchenet.

"Do we not have any food?"

"No. Last I saw we have crackers and chicken." Called Hyea, sounded like she was on the couch.

"Do we have oil?" Eunnie was on Umma mode, buzzing around the kitchen and planning to feed her babies. And probably brandish cooking utensils at me until I left. Oh well, just to spite her plan, I sat my on the counter. She paused for half a second to glare at me, before probably deciding it wasn't worth it.

"We have oil, I can work with this. MinMin. Get you off the counter, you haven't even had a shower yet."

She was right, should do that, maybe it'll kill some time. "Right, that's where I'll be then. Holler when food's done."

Her response wasn't in any language anyone but myself could decipher. She confirmed, though not happily.

Irritable, short umma. Wonder if something happened that I may have missed...

Nah.

 

--

 

"Food's done!! Get your asses in here before I eat it all!"

Me and Hyea ran in and seated ourselves, knowing she would hold to the threat.

Dinner consisted of fried chicken breaded in crunched up crackers and rice. I don't know where she got the rice from, but thank God she did.

"Thanks Eunnie." I flashed her a grin and dug into my food.

"So... We'll be debuting soon."

I stopped inhaling my rice to stare at her, mouth gaping.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT'S GREAT!" Something didn't feel right... "Then.. why have you been so upset?"

"Because! I'm happy with debuting so early, but, pretty much being told we can't do it on our own, that feels rather insulting. We've worked our asses off. And to have, to have, what the hell did they call them, I don't know, tutors?! No!"

Annd, she was on a rant, , , shiiit.

"But, if it helps us debut faster, shouldn't we take the chance?" Hyea cut in, words of wisdom coming from her. 

"Eunnie, she's got a point. Most trainees spend more than a year before debuting."

EunHae looked like she'd rather gnaw her own arm off.

"Fine. We're meeting them at six. In the morning. Not like we have a choice."

 

Well this outta be fun.


 

A/N: What the hell did I just write.

MinMin, you should just slap me.