ukwonniejjang ~ Will You be My Girlfriend?

11:11 ✩*:・゚ Review / Beta / Poster Shoppe *:・゚✩ [CLOSED!]

✩*:・゚ Poster Link Here *:・゚✩

✩*:・゚ Will You be My Girlfriend? *:・゚✩

Short summary:

Junhyung, Myungsoo and You were a good friend since kids.  You and your family move to Canada when you were 7 years old.  You were so sad because you need to separate from your two best friends.  Junhyung, Myungsoo and You promise to keep in touch.  Everyday you sent an email to them but only Myungsoo reply your email.  Junhyung never reply your email (actually Junhyung who reply your email using Myungsoo email).  12 years later, you were accepted to one of the university in Korea.  You were very happy because you can see your best friend again.  BUT when you came to Korea, you were shocked to see your best friends that already change.  Your nearly can’t notice them because their attitude has totally change.  Junhyung who was a good kid has turn to a bad boy/kingkas and Myungsoo who was a naughty little boy has change to someone who always quiet/silent.  How you survive with a different attitude form your friends?  And how you handle them if Junhyung and Myungsoo fall in love with you?  Which heart will you accept?

Hope you like it! Thank you very much for requesting from 11:11!

~ Admin Eunae