Chapter One.

My Twin Brother, is EXO's Kai??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One.

 

“WAKE UP! LET’S GO SHOPPING!”

 

          “Leave me alone, Melody,” I groaned and threw my pillow at the door. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it was already 11:00 AM on a Saturday. Only two more days, and you'll finally be an adult. I sigh. I whip the sheets off my body and slowly sit up. With turtle-like speed I make my way to open up my shades. The bright sunlight engulfs my entire room, and I make my way over to my stereo system. I crank up my favorite morning song, “L.A. Story by Sammy Adams ft. Mike Posner.”

 

With that booming throughout my entire room, I start to dance like crazy. I’m jumping up and down acting like a three year old. I’m smiling crazily as I make my way to the bathroom.

 

I splash my face with some cold water, and in an instant I feel so refreshed and better then I did before.  I take a warm shower and come out drying myself off, and I head into my walk-in closet. I pick out black, sheer tights, high-waisted, denim shorts, a gray crop top, and a red/black flannel shirt. I dry my hair off with the blow dryer and my natural waves fall into place.  I do my winged eyeliner, put on my foundation, and am out of my room in a heartbeat.

            “I’m here,” I announce as I come down the stairs.

            “Come into kitchen Autumn!” Melody yells from the kitchen. I chuckle.

 

I walk into the kitchen and see her eating some Fruity Pebbles, and the entire countertop is covered in milk and colorful bits of food.

           “Melody! Look at the mess you made! You better clean it up or else we’re not going anywhere today,” I sternly say to her as I make myself some chai tea and toast.

            “Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say,” Melody responds too busy watching TV and shoving the cereal in .

After eating, Melody does a terribly, sloppy job of cleaning and wiping down the counter. But, since I was in a good mood I decided to just wipe down the counter better.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter