Chapter Two.

My Twin Brother, is EXO's Kai??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two.

Fast Forward to Monday (January 14th, 2013)

 

“Melody! Where’s my black leather jacket?!”

 

            “Umm, hehe…about that Autumn…I sorta borrowed it,” Melody said while peering in from the door to my room.

            “Seriously Melody! How many times have I told you not to touch my stuff without asking?” I groaned.

Melody slowly walked over to me, handed me the jacket and ran as fast as she could. I sit there and chuckle to myself. I head into the bathroom and fix my makeup and hair. I walk out and examine myself in my full-length mirror.

            “You’re finally eighteen Autumn,” I say to myself as I smooth out my beautiful, bold dress.

            My long, brown hair has been flat-ironed straight, makeup done to perfection. Not to mention my killer outfit, the electric blue dress, leathe jacket, and black pumps.

            Melody suddenly enters my room, all ready and dressed up. She’s wearing a strapless, bright pink, knee-length dress. She asks if I could curl her hair into ringlets, since her hair is naturally pin-straight. Afterwards, the clock already says 7:00 and it doesn’t start till 8. Melody and I get in the limousine Dad had rented for the night.

 

            6:00 o’clock the next morning

I’m lying in my warm bed and stare at my ceiling with a blank expression, but slowly I start to smile. I hop out of bed and get ready like I usually would because yesterday and today I had skipped school. But, Melody had to go to school because she’s only eleven and shouldn’t start skipping school yet.

 

            I put on black capri-sweatpants, a white, loose fitting cropped shirt, and an oversized gray sweater. I put my hair up into a long, sleek ponytail, and put only foundation and mascara on. Grabbing my phone and black leather wallet, and I headed downstairs. I grab a granola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter