Oho... I have dark circles... HELP!

Style Spy { all about beauty and fashion } (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

A.N: Sorry for not keeping my promise of updating every week! I had volunteer work and exams to prepare... and i think that i didn`t make it through... :(

Thus, recently, i have dark circles under my eyes... :( Not looking very good... T.T

Here`s what i found out on dark circles! Sharing it with you guys...

 

 

Dark circles are principal caused not getting enough sleep ( fixing the computer screen for a way~~~ to long time).

They can also be a reason to stress, allergies, nasal congestion and lack of vitamins.

In few situations, they can`t be changed such as pigmentation irregularities, sun exposure, aging, heredity and facial features.

 

 

Natural remedies:

Use cucumber slices. Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness and refresh the appearance of skin around the eyes, providing a fast "pick-me-up" for tired and puffy eyes. Place a slice over each eye, extending over the darkened area. Do this daily, coupled with lying down for 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed. You may also try with frozen cucumber juice.

 

Apply cool tea bags or an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth to your eyes daily. The tannin in tea bags reduces swelling and discoloration. Lie down, preferably in the morning, and leave the cool and damp caffeinated tea bags over your eyes for about 10-15 minutes. Keep your eyes closed. You can refrigerate them overnight so they will be ready in the morning.

 

Use a potato. Place one uncooked potato into a liquidizer and liquidize the whole potato. Scoop out and place the pureed potato on your closed eyes .Keep it there for 30 minutes, lying on your back. Wash it off with warm water. This method works well for some people.

 

 

Use a frozen spoon. Put a spoon in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. Take it out and cover the circles with it. Hold it there until the spoon is warm again.

 

Cosmetic solution:

Apply an eye cream containing vitamin K and retinol. Dark circles may be caused by a deficiency of vitamin K. Regardless of the cause, however, skin creams containing these two ingredients reduce puffiness and discoloration significantly in many people. Long-term daily use seems to have the greatest effect.

 

Tips:

 

  • Focus directly on the under-eye skin. Keep in mind that any direct contact with your under-eye skin must be gentle, as this is the most delicate skin on your body.
  • Avoid rubbing your eyes. Usually rubbing of the eyes is brought on by allergies, but not always. It can also be an anxious habit or a reflex action. Regardless of the reason, it's best to stop doing it because the rubbing irritates the skin and can break the tiny capillaries underneath, causing both puffiness and discoloration.
  • Wear dark sunglasses to protect your skin from melanin changes.
  • Drink water. Drinking water always helps, but when it comes to blackness under the eye it really does work. It also helps you relax because it is a soothing drink.
  • Make sure you don't drink too many fluids before bedtime. This can contribute/add to bags under your eyes.
  • Have a healthy diet enriched with vitamins C,D and E.