TIPS ON KISS

Style Spy { all about beauty and fashion } (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Heey guys! This is yninie again! :D So this week, i`m doing a chapter on kissing!

To write this chapter, I’ve done a lot of research and I’ve been asking boys on kissing. ( My primary school best friend have a boyfriend and I’ve been annoying him for a week and finally, I can release this week chapter! Hurray!!! ;D )

Ohh, and second, i have a good new for you guys...

I'll be updating 1 chapter a week (hopefully) !!! \(O.O)/ HURRAY!!!

So, this is what i found out for this weeks chapter!

 

SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER! -.-

 

 Tip number 1: The first time you kiss, you BARELY touch his lips, just enough to give him a tiny bit of temptation.

 

Tip number 2: When you’re flirting, you tell him exactly what you want, like: “ Just kiss me already!” Then he knows for sure that you want him, too, giving him confidence and permission. :D

 

Tip number 3:  You bite his lips gently and wrestle tongues. Playfulness is extremely y!

( Again, sorry if you didn't liked the pic :P )

 

 

Tip number 4: You pause to run your hands through your hair. It’s like an invitation for your guy to touch it, too.

 

 

Tip number 5: Use your hand to pull him closer to you. Look deep into his eyes, giving it a better mood.

 

 

Tip number 6: Run your hand in his hair, scratch his back a little or just gaze your hands all over his body. But DON’T let him kiss you YET. A little bit of TEASE to let him swing a bit!

 

Tip number 7: Kiss and  on his earlobe for a moment and then trace the outline of his ear with the tip of your tongue. (Bonus points if you whisper something naughty to him.)

 

Remember

- He's probably just as scared as you are and may be disappointed when he misses out on a good time for a first kiss.

- Guys like kissing: there's no doubt. Sometimes, you have to make the first move to break that awkward silence.

- Don't forget to breathe! Just breathe lightly through your nose. You wouldn't want to pass out during your first kiss!

- Don't put a really sticky gloss or too much lipstick! You don't want that to be left on your guys cheeks, unless you want to show off. But it really don't feel comfortable...

 

To finish!!! :

Hope that you enjoyed this chapter!!! Don't forget to subscribe and comment! And the description of each kiss will even help you in your fanfic ;) making the two principal a kiss on the neck ;)

AND AGAIN, SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T LIKED THE PICS :P

AND BEST KISSES FOR YOU GUYS! LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

 

Funky funny lips,...

 

 

or simply kissable lips :D