Chapter one

ღ Forever Yours ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Forever Yours ♥



It was a bright and warm day to start at the farm. Sunny and Hyoyeon is currently preparing for Invincible Youth 2’s filming together with Boom, Shinyoung and the other Kpop idols.


“What’s this episode all about?” Sunny asked innocently, seriously she was not informed about the happenings today.


Shinyoung, one of the show’s host, gave a suspicious smile “Just wait and see.”


Sunny became curious all of a sudden. Then, she blurted “Unnie! Are you going to play pranks on me again?”


“Aniyo~ Even though I’m a bit jealous with your guest, I’m sure that you will enjoy today’s episode” Boom smiled widely.
(A/N: Boom is Sunny’s fan)
 

“YAH! Stop giving hints! Let’s make this a surprise!” Shinyoung covered Boom’s mouth, refraining him from revealing something.


Both of them suddenly flew from the scene, leaving Sunny thinking.


 

~0o0~



After a few minutes, the filming started. They are all lined-up as they cheerfully said the introduction.


“Long Live Youth, Invincible Youth!” they said all at once.


Boom, knowing his good sense of humor, makes the introduction a lot funnier. The others make their intros a unique one too.
 

Sunny and Hyoyeon is having a good time as the hosts revealed that this would be a family day special.  The conversation started with random updates about the G6’s doings. Hyoyeon’s participation in ‘Dancing With The Stars 2’ was opened. The dancing queen told her experience of doing an elegant dance in a funny and dorky way. The whole crew, G6 and hosts burst out laughing.


“CUT!” The PD-nim shouted. Then, they were instructed to proceed to next location. There is a big, white, square-shaped more of a cloth with number signage in front of them. Behind that huge thing are black silhouettes of people. There’s a person standing every number.    


Sunny stood up beside Hyoyeon and started a conversation. “Hyohyunnie, do you know who’s coming from your family members?”


Hyoyeon cringe her shoulders “I really have no idea but Oppa keeps on giving hints to me yesterday” 


“Who’s Oppa? You don’t have any brother.” Sunny eyed her, teasing. Then, her eyes grew wide as a name pops into her mind “Eunhyuk Oppa?”


Hyoyeon was surprise and glared at the Aegyo queen. “YAH! You’re starting a controversy!” She crossed her arms after and continued talking “It’s Kijun. K-I-J-U-N!”, spelling out her friend’s name.


Sunny make a face “Defensive much, Hyo?” and Hyoyeon’s face turned into red in an instant. (A/N: HyoHyuk has some mutual understanding too. I will not just elaborate it since this is a SunSun centric)


The great Kim Choding stuck her tongue out for a merong. Sunny shook her head as she giggles continuously because of Hyoyeon’s childish gesture.


The two girls are interrupted by Boom’s interviewing portion to Sunny’s partner. Well, the person was labeled to “4”.
 

“What did Sunny do to you to make you feel touched or moved?” He asked.


The mysterious guy answered “Well, it wasn’t anything special…”


All ears are set on the mysterious guy.


“… Last time when I had bad heartburn they kept on patting me on the back and took care of me for a while, for a few hours so that’s when I felt moved. After that there wasn’t much …”


Hyoyeon and Sunny automatically exchange each other’s gazes. There is only one person they remembered having that kind of incident with them.



*Flashback*


Way back last 2011, that busy day was another SM Town’s preparation for the actual concert. All the label’s artists are intensely rehearsing their individual performances to their respective studios.
 

It was still early that day, Sungmin decided to stay at SNSD’s room since his other members had their individual schedules. He’s with Sunny, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Tiffany who’s busy practicing their dance steps.


Hyoyeon’s voice was overheard in the four corners of the room. “Ready … In three, two, one and CUE!” a Rock Tronic version of Genie was suddenly played.
 

The girls are still mastering these hard steps. Recently, their choreographer made this little sizzle to their usual ‘Genie’ dancing routine. The management assures that this performance will make the fans go wild.


Sunny was eagerly dancing her part when she happens to glance at Sungmin’s side. He’s curling up because of pain at the same time, gasping for air and hardly pounding his chest. She stopped immediately and checked him.


“Oppa! Are you alright?” She asked worriedly. The girls were disrupted by Sunny’s voice and discovered Sungmin’s condition. In an instant, they are all at his side.


His velvety face was full of big droplets of cold sweat. He looks pale too. “I think I’m having … a heart burn”

 

Sunny suddenly panicked. Well, all the girls know her huge infatuation towards Super Junior’s Aegyo King so seeing him like this made her unease.


“Hyo~ please get some water.” She commanded as she help him patted his chest. The dancing queen nodded and ran away to the drinking station.


“I’ll check if the doctor is here” Tiffany volunteered and leaves the room.


“I’ll just call Teukie Oppa and informed what happen.”  Taeyeon said while dialing Leeteuk’s number.


In the end, Sunny and Sungmin were left inside the room.  She was still bothered about him so she continuously patted his chest to make him lessen the pain.


“Kwenchana?”  [Are you alright?] Sunny, without looking at him, asked.


Sungmin flashed a sincere smile, trying to make her calm. “Ye~ much better. Gomawo Bunny-ah~.”


Her face suddenly flustered as she felt his hand caressing his black, long hair. She was thrilled with excitement.

 

After an hour, Sungmin was feeling a lot better. Thanks to Sunny’s immediate response.


The boys arrived as well and drove him to the nearest hospital to be checked since the doctor is not yet at the office according to Tiffany.


*End of Flashback*

 

Back to reality, Sunny was still thinking who might it be and the name ‘Sungmin’ keeps on flashing to her mind.


“I bet you know who he is already.” Hyoyeon smiled sheepishly.
 

Then, voices of Shinyoung and Boom echoed in her mind.
 

“Even though I’m a bit jealous with your guest, I’m sure that you will enjoy today’s episode”  [Boom]


“YAH! Stop giving hints! Let’s make this a surprise”  [Shinyoung]


The Aegyo Queen is staring blankly on the white cloth, concentrating who might that mysterious person will be. Then, Boom caught her and teases. “Sunny’s expression right now … This is the first time I’ve seen her so curious”


They heard the mysterious guy spoke “That time we were really close like family but now I think I’m the only one who feels close ..”


Sunny was really impatient so she stood up and blurted out of the blue “By chance, did we happen to date in the past?”


The hosts panicked. “No No No, Hey Hey!”  Boom scolded.


Still, She was unstoppable and continued talking “Did we date? Well you never know?”


Shinyoung rushed in and stopped her from talking since they are suspecting she will reveal something. Besides, she and everything related to dating is prohibited because it was not allowed to their agency.


Afterwards, Boom proceeds to the other mysterious guests and continued asking some random information.


Finally, it was already the ‘revealing time’. The G6 members will go on the center and guess who the mysterious person behind the white wall is. 


The revealing starts with Bora and his brother, Jiyoung and Yewon with their mothers, then, Suzy with her dad. Hyoyeon was right, It was Kijun Oppa. She’s her dancing buddy. Everybody was thrilled with their same shirts which are bought at Dongdaemoon.


Finally, it was Sunny’s turn. She can see through his black silhouette that he’s playful as her. The guy was lying comfortably at the bench behind the white cloth. He seems to be showing off. 


“Just like Sungmin” She thought.


Up to this point, she was still dumfounded with her partner’s identity so she poked the cloth all of a sudden. “YAH! Who are you really?”


Shinyoung and Boom, who are still having random conversations, are surprised. They shoved Sunny back to her place.


“Wah~ Sunny has been wondering for the last hour” Boom teased.


Sunny retorded “None of my friends would do something like that!”


Shinyoung faced the Aegyo Queen with a wide smile on her face “The production team work really hard to track down this guest” 


Boom butted in “But there is a relation”


Then, Both MCs exchanged meaningful gazes and looked at Sunny after “There’s in fact a DEEP relation” They emphasized the word. 


Sunny became more jittered and uncomfortable. She knows there’s something fishy going around here.


“Uh, who?” The Aegyo queen asked but Shinyoung leave her dumbfounded again.


MC Boom glance at her “Ok after 1…2…3… Just say come out”


Then, She stood up at the center. “Sunny say ‘come out please’ ” Boom excitedly shouted.


The short girl wearing a sponsored hat grinned “let me looked at your face first … COME OUT PLEASE!”


The MCs said in unison “Who could number 4 be?”




Sunny’s P.O.V


“Oh that’s right!” I heard Hyoyeon screamed behind me. Maybe we have the same thoughts about the identity of this guy.


“How could he be here if he’s busy with promotions and other stuffs anyways?”  I try to convinced myself and hoping it’s not really him.


All my questions are been answered as a guy wearing striped shirt matched with scarf and skinny jeans came out. It was really Sungmin Oppa.


I really squealed in surprise. I just don’t know if that’s excitement, disappointment or embarrassment.


The past suddenly came back to me. Well, the last time we met is on the last day of our radio show. That’s the time I confessed my love for him.


Yes, I admit! I had a huge crush to Super Junior’s Aegyo king. I was so happy whenever people mistaken us as a couple or combining our names for some reasons.  But meeting him right now is a big NO NO. I’ve been avoiding him since then because he rejected me. I’m not ready face him yet.


After digesting the happenings now, I just found myself and Sungmin oppa standing with each other.


“Argh~ I should wear more pads to increase my height if I knew about this. I looked like a midget now.”  I complained inside my mind.


The people around me are screaming and cheering excitedly. Who’s not? He’s one of this country’s heartthrobs. Well, except for me who’s dying of shyness now.


Both MCs are staring at me. They are both teasing me with their eyes as they asked us questions about our last radio show way back 2008.
 

“About a year?” I glanced at him. He’s looks more handsome than before.


Then, Oppa corrected “A year and a half…”


“Didn’t you guys work really well on the show?” Shinyoung interrogated. I was sort of ignoring her because I knew what this conversation leads to.     


Then, I heard Sungmin butted in “Yes, but as soon as the radio show was over. I lost contact.”


I screamed all of a sudden and said innocently “Ah! When did I do that?” I hit his arm playfully.


Of course I know that. After that ‘confession’ thingy, I distance myself to him but not to the other Super Junior members. The gap between us is really quite obvious.


End of P.O.V


After a few moments, The MCs continued their business and announced the special prices and other stuffs. The G6, together with their so-called ‘family members’, went to the field to harvest their vegetables.


As the camera wander around the guests, SunSun have their quality time to spend. They are currently harvesting the green lettuces they will be using at Korean Bacon Party later.   


“So, ummm.. How are you Sunny?” Sungmin started the conversation.


“I’m fine. Thanks for asking” She responded coldly. Honestly, Sunny doesn’t do that intentionally but it just simply happened, maybe because of the past.  Once again, it was an obvious awkward atmosphere between them.


Sunny and Sungmin hears the other guests’ spontaneous conversations even Hyoyeon and Kijun. So why don’t they have one?

The camera man saves their faces as he checked the two idols picking fresh lettuce from the field.


“CUT! Let’s have a 10-minute break!”  The director announces. Sunny immediately got up and leave Sungmin’s side.


The Aegyo King noticed their gap once again. He thought that during the recording they can spend more time and forgot everything happened in the past. Well, he got the wrong idea.


Sunny and Hyoyeon including Kijun are chatting and enjoying their time together while Sungmin is at the other side, alone.


Hyoyeon suddenly blurted “You’re so cruel, Sunny!” 


The Aegyo Queen’s eyes grew wider “Mworago?”  Then, the dancing queen pointed the only Super Junior member in the area.


“At least talk to him so that he will not be an outcast. Besides he’s your guest, remember?” Hyoyeon said.


Sunny pouted “But I don’t invite him in. They had!” then, pointed the production team.


“Aish~ so childish. Why are you being like this? Are you still affected?” her dong-saeng asked her.


“Hell, NO!” She crossed her arms.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter