Be my lady

“I WANT DO KYUNGSOO, TO DATE ME”

 

“ME?!!! WHY?”
 
D.O stood up from his seat at the couch of SM’s practice room. The other members looked at him and stood up to know what’s the commotion between Suho and D.O. Kai turned off the volume of their new song to hear what’s the fuss between the two members
 
“But Hyung! Why me?! Super Junior sunbaenim has a lot of handsome members as well as SHINee sunbaenim. Also, We have SNSD sunbaenim and F(x) sunbaenim. We are just rookies but why did they decide it’s gonna be me?” D.O protested.
 
Sehun slung his arm around D.O, “Why is Kyungsoo-hyung shouting, Suho-hyung? Did Sooman once again scolded you because of him? What is it now about Hyung, Huh?”. Sehun unto his lollipop and looked at D.O whose been infuriated at both his boss' commands and Sehun’s mocking smile.
 
“Yeah spill it Hyung! What is our D.O’s problem now, huh?” Baekhyun asked as he loosen himself from Chanyeol’s tackle. “You! Get off me first” He turned to Chanyeol.
 
Suho faced palmed himself and immediately closed the door of their practice room so that no one would hear what the boys would talk about.
 
“Okay. You guys knew about Sooman’s silly raffle draw to thank the fans, right?” Suho asked. The members nodded as they anticipate Suho’s announcement. “Well the deadline was yeaterday and the winner’s already chosen and guess what her wish is..”
 
Chanyeol raised his hand, “Oh oh oh me me me!”.
 
“What is it Chanyeol?” Suho gave Chanyeol a look. “The fan wants Kyungsoo’s underwear that’s why he’s being a on his seat” Chanyeol pointed at the D.O who’s been frowning eversince Suho came from their boss’ office. Baekhyun and Sehun burst out laughters and high-fived Chanyeol.
 
“Really?! Someone really requested that? Wow!” Kai smirked as closed the bottle of water he’s been holding then looked at D.O, who’s still silent at his seat.
 
“Oh~ Obsessive fan alert! Creepy.. Cause yesterday, I’ve received a box full of lingerie and I saw a on the tag sewn that there’s a “D” and I examined it and Man! I never knew that kind of underwear exists” Sehun shrugged as he remove the lollipop from his lips then and kissed it.
 
“CHINJJA! Can I see it?” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. Much more bigger than D.O’s eyes when he is surprised. The members chuckled. Even D.O had a smile plastered on his face.
 
“Yah! You guys should stop this. It is not about some gross underwear” Suho break the member’s unstoppable laughter. “It is about dating his fan. Sooman made an electronic raffle and the lucky wish is ‘I WANT TO DATE, DO KYUNGSOO’. I’ve already talked about this with Sooman but he said, It wouldn’t hurt to give the lady a day to spend with her bias. You knew what he looks like whenever someone wants to argue with him right?” Suho explained then he revealed your raffle ticket for the guys to see.
 
Kai examined the raffle ticket, “So you’re dating her? Well her name sounds beautiful and it is not a Korean name so this means, she’s a foreigner. What’s with the fuzz? It’s not like you’re gonna give out your precious underwear to her, right?”. Kai stuck out his tongue which made D.O throw the pillow beside him on Kai’s face. He immediately ducked out and shrugged cooly.
 
“But we have vocal lessons tomorrow and dance rehearsals, You guys!” D.O protested.
 
Baekhyun ruffled D.O’s hair, “Yah! Yah! Yah! Since when did you have any concerns about our lessons and practices? Last time I checked, You are whining about how much we’ve worked every single day and now look who’s talking”.
 
“Well if you don’t like her and if she’s a bagel girl, then give her to me” Chanyeol suggested.
 
Kai placed his across Chanyeol’s neck, “Yeah give her to me”. Chanyeol pushed, “Yah! You already have a girlfriend”.
 
Kai smiled, “Who said I have one? Have you forgot it’s all about publicity stunt? Aiish Hyung~”.
 
“Yah! You guys should resume practicing. Kyungsoo, You will be excempted from tomorrow’s schedules. Sooman has already arranged that for you. The van will wait for you at exactly 7 am. Be in your best appearance to make your guest, comfortable” Suho reminded with a stern look on his face.
 
All the members nodded then resume back to what they were doing. While D.O is still not in a good mood, not because of the date but because this is the first time he’ll ever date someone and that makes him the most uncomfortable person in the world.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sun gleamed through your curtains and struck your face, welcoming you to a new day to the place you’ve been dreaming to be your home forever. The cold morning breeze embraced your warm body covered with blankets securing you in your sleep.
 
Your alarm clock rang while you are still hugging your pillow in amidst to the fact that you don’t want to wake up since you are pretty much having a hard time sleeping at your apartment, considering this is your second week in Seoul.
 
You tried to stop your alarm clock from ringing but it fell underneath your bed and you tried to fished it, still with your eyes closed but you can’t get it so you opened your eyes, irritated with the loud sound of your clock.
 
“Aiish! I hate you for ruining my sleep” You held your clock and placed it on the table beside your bed.
 
You tied your hair to a bun and did your morning routine. You cooked your breakfast and sulked in your seat, since you don’t have some company to entertain you and you knew too much silence can kill a person.
 
"I should've brought someone here. Being alone " You stated as you pitch fork your omelet.
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, D.O is already outside holding a bouquet of flowers ready to knock on your door. He is still agitated to the fact that he’s going to date an unknown girl from an unknown country.
 
After some time of thinking, He raised his fist and knocked on your door. “This better be good” He mumbled through his knocks.
 
You on the other hand, jumped on your seat upon hearing a loud knock which you haven’t heard for a long time ago. You pursed your lips trying to think who’s knocking on the other side of the door. *Maybe the landlord. But I already gave him money for the rent*
 
“W-Wait” You said as you paced steps to your door.
 
You opened the door to see a handsome guy, half-kneeling and half standing with his face lowered infront of you. “W-Who are you?” You stuttered.
 
The guy stood straight and revealed his face to you. But to his surprised all the things in his mind back-fired when he saw you. He was more shocked to his see you. Not because there's something wrong with you or anything but his whinings yesterday resisting and refraining himself from dating you was just a waste of time. For the first time in his life, his heart have beaten fast for a girl as precious like you.
 
“D-D.O?” You murmured. You immediately closed the door, thinking you’ve lost your mind upon seeing your bias on other man’s face. *I’m so dumb. Why am I seeing D.O infront of my door. I must be hallucinating*
 
You once again opened the door and realized your bias is still infront of your house and not another man. Maybe you are acting weird right now but it is more weirder seeing your bias' face in front of your door holding a bouquet of roses and smiling at you.
 
You are going to close the door again but he encircled your wrist with his hands and looked straight to your eyes, "Please don't close the door once again. Don't be scared. Do I look like a deliquent to you?"
 
“Ohh Lord! Why am I seeing D.O’s face from an unknown man’s face? I’m going crazy right now” You mumbled.
 
A smile formed on D.O’s lips at he looks at your cute expression, “You are not crazy I’m here, D.O. The D.O from Exo. Your Do Kyungsoo”. Before he knew it, He’ ve said a word he shouldn’t say on two people’s first meeting.
 
“Your Do Kyungsoo” You blushed at his words. You pulled away from him at looked straightly at his eyes, “What are you doing here? Is this MNet Scandal? But I’m not informed. Usually the girls are informed right but why-“.
 
He chuckled, “Nope. I’m here straightly asking you”. Then he kneel down infront of you. “Will you go out on a date with me?”. He innocently beamed at you waiting for your answer
 
 

 

 

I promise the next part will be the last chappie ^^