Into your World

“I WANT DO KYUNGSOO, TO DATE ME”

 

You are busy strolling the streets of Seoul, relieving each moment you have with your so-called most favorite place in the whole world. You've recently turned 18 and as a gift, your parents gave you a one month stay in Seoul, independently and that's all you've ever wanted since you also want to loosen up from the grasp of your parents' strict perspectives.
 
You looked at your notepad as you sit at a nearby bench, to relax your sore as a result of too much walking and killer heels.
 
"Hmmm.. Clothing shops.. Check! Hongdae.. Check! SMEnt Building. Ah! Next stop, SMEnt building". You closed your notepad and placed it in your bag. Your lips curved to a smile, because of so much excitement. *Kyaaa! I wish I can see Key or Kyungsoo Oppa. Or just Kyungsoo oppa will do*
 
You jumped to your feet and giddily make your way through the numerous people encircling you. You took the subway and after some minutes, Your train stopped to your station. Your hands felt cold so you held it, still oblivious to the reason why is it like that. You looked at your map and stopped at a tall, familiar building.
 
You smiled to yourself "I guess this is it". Your heels clacked as you walked the dainty, brownish sidewalk that leads to the entrance of the building.
 
You clenched your hands to the handle of the door when a guard suddenly stopped you from going in. "No outsiders allowed" He frowned and looked at you from head to toe.
 
"W-Why?" You were taken aback by his response so you ducked your head away from his cold stare.
 
"Only SM artists are allowed to go inside. If I were you, I will just go to the shop over there and buy the merches I want then just go home" He told you then looked at other direction. "Eversince those fangirls became innumerable, the security personnel became more strict since they've been causing a lot of trouble these days".
 
Your head looked at the direction, he's been looking at and you just nodded your head, seeing a lot of fans waiting at the right side of the building *Now I understand why*
 
You bowed and thanked the guard. Then, you paced steps to the shop he's been telling you. It was a busy day so for a shop big like this, there are only a few people lurking around and buying their stuffs and it seems like a lucky day for you.
 
You browsed the cds at each corner of the shop. For an international fan like you, this place is like heaven because this store got everything you need and you would not see a place like this back in your country.
 
You gently placed all the items, exceeding to your liking at your basket. Well, pretty much all of the items you would like to have. You tried to calculate all the amounts of the items but you don't have enough money to pay for all of it and you end up buying 2 SHINee cds and an all new Exo Mama album. 
 
You pouted as you placed all your items back to their respective places and head to the counter, when an unusual sound resonated the room. You looked up and then at the cashier, who has a smile on her lips.
 
You paid for your stuffs and immediately dashed out of the room when she called you. "Agasshi! You've forgot something!" She hollered.
 
You stopped your tracks and looked at the stuffs inside your plastic bag, "But, these are pretty much of all the stuffs I've bought" You said. But she just smiled at you. *Ohhh.. Here comes that freaky smile again*
 
"No! You've forgot this" Then she revealed a colorful paper and waved it. "You have to fill this up".
 
You paved your way back to the counter to examined the paper and it turned out to be a raffle ticket, "What am I supposed to do with this?".
 
"Fill it all up. You are our lucky shopper for this day. That is one dreamy raffle ticket and you are very lucky to be a shopper of the day" She explained.
 
You attentively fill up all the questions and you were down to the last question when, "WISH FROM ANY SM ARTISTS? ARE YOU JOKING ME?!" You burst out not knowing how loud your voice is. You noticed that almost all the people from the shop are looking at you so you faced them shyly and apologized.
 
"Anything?" You turned to the cashier, who seems to be used to that kinds of expression. Like it was the most common question you would see on any raffle ticket in the world.
 
You looked at your raffle ticket. *This is crazy. But maybe I should put anything on it*
 
You looked around you since you are too pre-occupied with things and the first thing that caught your attention is D.O's poster at the right corner of the store so you put 'I WANT DO KYUNGSOO TO DATE ME' on the area waiting for your answer since you fill up all the questions.
 
You finished writing those words and turned to the cashier, "Here you go. Thank you" You smiled.
 
"Ohh! An EXO fan? I hope you got picked" She smiled. You just beamed at her though you're pretty sure she've told all those past lucky shoppers that scripted words.
 
You bowed and thank her before you dash outside the shop. A chilly feeling welcomed you as you opened the door of the shop. You hugged yourself and looked at your watch, "Ohh! It's just because I'm hungry. Next stop! FOODS!". Then you giddily paved your way towards the crowded people still surrounding you, not knowing that EXO have just left their van making their fangirls shout.