I just can't live without you

The first time I met you


 

 

 

 

" Taeyeon-ssi?"

" W-wooyoung?" 

" Ne~ So, you still remember me?"

" Of course, how could I forget?" 

" Ahh~ Taeyeon-ssi, can you go to Bomunho Lake"

" Right Now?"

" Ne~"

 

Bomunho lake, the last time I went there was when I was 10 with My Appa. He usually takes me there to go biking with Umma and Hayeon. That place is packed with cherry blossoms, the whole cityscape turns pink with the beautiful blossoms. The combination of the stunning trees always reflects in the waters of Bomunho Lake and the trees of Bulguksa Park that made the sights more stunning.-- Taeyeon

 

She hailed a cab and went inside it, she placed herself in front and kindly greeted the old man beside her. The old man bowed and asked her where her destination is, she smiled and said,

 

" Bomunho Lake Ahjussi"

" Bomunho Lake it is~! " The taxi driver smiled.

 

They had a little chat and got comfortable with each other in a less span of time. SungYong -- The taxi driver, asked Taeyeon why is she alone here in Gyeongju and she answered it with a sad tone. I didn't mean to hurt you, Ppani.

The older man bowed in apology feeling the bitterness in the younger latter's voice, So to cheer the frowning blonde, he told her a story.

 

Flashback of the story

 

" Promise me that you'll never leave me."

" I, Du Ho, promises not to leave Eun Mi."

They both stared at each other and smiled

" To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."They both said in a sweet manner

 

The couples both exchanged rings and stared at the deep blue sky above them that looked peaceful with the clouds' constant current. They promised forever with each others arms. 

 

They lived a happy life after that. One day Du Ho, had to leave them, he was called by the emperor and said that he was on the list of the army. Eun Mi,  waited and waited and saw how months..years..and how time pass by her. Du Ho never returned, Eun Mi had a hard time to the empty feeling within her and decided to find someone that can make her happy again. She was always spacing out and most of the time she was quiet until she met her other half named Chin Ho, who made her feel loved again, they lived happily with each other until one day Du Ho came back.

 

 

It was the most tragic scene that Du Ho had ever watched in his life -- seeing his wife with someone else made her heart shatter and broken. His son was 3 years old that time and he saw how Eun Mi and his child happily giggling at each other with Chin Ho, playing tag. 

 

I was in the army for 2 years, but I got kicked out when they knew about my sudden illness. I had to stay away from both of you, knowing that you'll suffocate with me. But now I'm fully healed, I want to spend my time with the both of you . But I think.... I'll just have to leave you both.. I love you Eun Mi -- Du Ho

 

 

Taeyeon listened to SungYong attentively. He was saying something, but Taeyeon can't seem to get it. She shrugged the feeling off and tried to appreciate the beauty of the Lake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SungYong-ssi, you can drop me here."

Taeyeon got out of the cab and bowed respectfully "Bye Dongsaeng~! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She saw a man looking at the lake with his back facing her. She went up to him and tried to examine his face. She was shocked to see Wooyoung had his eyes closed. She shrugged her shoulders and tried to do the same. Upon hearing someone sigh, Wooyoung opened one of his eyes and saw Taeyeon beside her.

 

"How long have you been here, Taeyeon-ssi?"

"30 minutes...I guess?" Taeyeon said while she kept her eyes closed inhaling the cold air.

"Yuri came to my house earlier this morning, they were looking for you."  Wooyoung said bluntly

Taeyeon opened both of her eyes and turned her head to look at Wooyoung " If you want an explanation, then I'm not saying. "

Wooyoung nodded and tried to understand the latter beside her. 

 

You don't deserve someone like Tiffany - Wooyoung

 

 

6:00 p.m

 

Wooyoung invited Taeyeon for dinner and a walk outside,  and of course Taeyeon can't say No since it's been a long time since they last saw each other.

 

After the dinner they had on a simple Italian style restaurant with a garden themed interior, they decided to go for a walk along the lake. Taeyeon suggested to  go biking and Wooyoung agreed.

 

They both rented a bike and paid for it. Wooyoung took the City type bicycle while Taeyeon took the recumbent, she said it's comfortable to bike while laying your back effortlessly. They both had a little chat and some catching ups to do. Wooyoung tends to ask about Tiffany and Taeyeon would avoid the questions by changing the topic 

 

The night passed so fast and they both decided to take a litlle walk.

 

"Answer my questions honestly. Please" It has been the nth that Wooyoung begged her about that and she seemed to be irritated, she gave in and nodded while Wooyoung bowed at her.

 

 

" Why did you leave Tiffany? " 

First question, and she already found it hard to answer. She gulped the lump on and answered him honestly.

"Because I don't want her to see me being like this? " 

 

 

 

 

 

 


" Do you l....l..love her? " He said and turned his head down

"What kind of question is that, of course I do."

" Then, If you love someone you have to let them go, right?"

 



"Where is this conversation going? " Taeyeon asked and stopped at her tracks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let her go."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NO WAY! "

 

"WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT, I TOLD HER TO WAIT FOR ME AND I TRUST HER, I KNOW HER TOO WELL. AND WHEN I COME BACK I'LL MARRY H--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" You're sick and you can't make her happy"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those words was stuck on her mind, it made her angry feeling turn into a sad and empty one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" And how confident are you that you'll recover from this?"

"We're not sure about the conclusions, Taeyeon. I want her. Think about it. if she's with me, I can make her happy and forget about you. You told me before that you want to see her happy, right? "

"Then here I'am. I like Tiffany and for sure I can make her like me too. Just....just think about it okay? "

 

 

 

 

Wooyoung left Taeyeon dumbfounded with his words creeping in her mind. I think he's right. What if my plan....f...failed?

 

 


 

 

 

 

" Please call her again, it's almost 20 hours since we last saw her " Yuri asked while pacing back and forth, she's worried sick about her friend.

" I did, but she won't pick up.  "  Jessica said while she was sitting on the couch, drinking her tea. She's also worried for Taeyeon, but decided not to show it.

 

" Tiff? You okay? " Jessica asked Tiffany who was staring out of nowhere, she's thinking about Taeyeon...Taeyeon..Taeyeon..

 

 

 

 

 

What if Taeyeon had an attack..

 

 

 

 

 

What if Taeyeon didn't have her medicines with her..

 

 

 

 

 

What  if's..

 

 

So many question unanswered. A tear rolled on her eyes as the thought of her flashed her mind. Jessica who was beside her rubbed her back in comfort.

" Don't be like that, Tiff. "

 

 

A simple nod was all she received from the latter. She wiped her tears and stood up from her seat. Jessica wanted to ask where she's going, but she knows that Tiffany needs a little privacy in these kind of situations. Tiffany wiped her tears and went out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walked passed the crowd with her hands on her arms. Her body felt numb, feeling the coldness surrounding her. It's almost 10:00 in the evening and she knows it's dangerous for her to walk in the streets alone, but she ignored it and went on walking. Breezing wind and navy blue sky almost took over the place, but still, she kept on walking, until her feet brought her to Taeyeon's house.

 

She went inside their house and looked around, every single sides of the house reminds her of moments of them. She looked at their sofa where Taeyeon usually sits and ask Tiffany to sit and cuddle with her, the kitchen where they would usually wipe each others face with dough, the balcony where they would usually sit and just admire the beauty of the world.

 

She picked up the pictures that was on her coffee table and gently carressed it. God, please tell me that she's coming back later. Please!

 

 

 

Flashback

 

" Tae. "

" Hmm?" 

 

They were on a grassy field with Tiffany comfortably laying her head on Taeyeon's arms. It was the most beautiful place on earth that anyone would like to see. Cherry blossom trees swaying with elegance along with the cool wind that made the whole place more quiet. They just finished eating and decided to lay their backs.

 

 

" If one day, you'll leave. Please tell me."

 

Taeyeon sat up and looked at Tiffany whose eyes are shut while her hands behind her head. She gazed at how peaceful Tiffany looked while her eyes closed. She heaved a sigh and stood up. Tiffany opened her right eye and peecked. She saw Taeyeon dusted her pants and walked briskly at a tree near them. 

 

She grabbed the branch of the cherry blossom and picked 3 of it. The tree wasn't that tall and wasn't that short too, it was the exact height for Taeyeon to reach it. She picked a paper on the floor and made a cone, she smiled and gently placed the pink flower in it and after that, she picked a whole bunch of flowers and put it inside. 

 

She went back and gave what she did to Tiffany. She eyed her curiously and surprisingly Taeyeon kissed her, giving her electricity flowing all over her. Tiffany blushed and hit Taeyeon's arm.

 

" Why did you do that?"

 

 

Taeyeon smiled.

 

 

 

 

" Don't worry, I'll tell you if I leave. But I can't promise you that I'll be able to say my goodbye personally. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Please tell me you're coming back. I just can't live without you."

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

UPDATEEEEEE!

Sorry for the late update.

Sorry for the typo errors and boring chapter too ^^

 

 

HEYAA~ 

WE'RE GOING TO AMUSEMENT PARK LATER.

 

So, tell me what you think about this chappie :))

 

 

 

follow me on twitter