Confession: Accepting = Rejecting

The Art of Loving

The next day I was still pretty unssure. No progress at all on my feelings; if any, I'm more confused, if that's even possible.

 
Nothing happened during my super boring classes, I was too busy thinking about my 'date' with Hoon and Kiseop. I promised myself that this will be the last one before I decide my feelings.
 
The bell rung and I instantly slung my bag over my shoulder and head to the school's main gate where we all would be meeting. Thoughts once again came to me.
 
To do list:
 
1. Figure if I have sparks with Hoon.
 
2. Figure my feelings out.
 
3. Tell them.
 
I sighed as the list, even though consist of only three things, is clearly so hard to complete in just one day. Whatever. No pain, no gain.
 
Ah, there they are.
 
 
 
I smiled at them and they said we'll be having a roadtrip since tomorrow is a holiday due to some teacher's meeting.
 
I hopped in the car directly and sat in the backseat, with Hoon on the driver's seat and Kiseop on shotgun.
 
We seem to be heading to some country area because they wanted to show me some 'cool views'.
 
We stopped at a convenience store to get some snacks and sleeping bags.
 
They seem to be planning something, I could tell by the way they look at each other. This is getting annoying, because everytime I ask thm they would just deny it and smiled secretly.
 
I decided to brush it off so I wouldn't ruin the excitement and focus on the trees passing by. Finally we arrived at a mountain top.
 
I hopped off the car and took a big whiff at the fresh air which smelt and felt so nice on my used-to-pollution body. My mood was suddenly over the top.
 
"Yah~ come on slowpokes!!" I mocked them as they pulled out our meals and stuffs which seemed enough to live on for months.
 
We laid out a large piece of cloth on the grass, but ended up rolling on the grass instead, me of course being the one to suggest the genius idea. In the end we got our clothes full of dirt. Thank goodness we bought some spare clothes earlier.
 
We sat on the cloth and opened our packed sandwiches, while making fun of each other. We ate our lunches until we're full and laid on the cloth, patting our stomach.
 
The sky was getting darker and we watched the sunset, me in between two of the world's most perfect guys. I knew that by tomorrow, nothing will be the same. I will grow closer to one, and further from the other. I knew it, but I just wanted to enjoy the moment.
 
Finally the sky is completely dark if not for the moon and stars. We made a campfire and prepared our sleeping beds. I was roasting a marshmallow and it was quiet when the guys started talking seriously.
 
"Sangrae-yah," Kiseop begun. "I need to tell you something," he dug in his pocket and handed me a piece of paper with my name on it.
 
"What's this?" I held the paper, raising my eyebrows. "It's a jumble. Try solving it. It's what I need to tell you."
 
Just when I was going to ask him further, Hoon spoke,"Wanna go for a walk?" and pulled my hands before I even had enough time to think. I looked back to Kiseop and he signaled me to follow Hoon, so I did.
 
We walked through a path with trees and bushes beside us. It was so dark we had to hold our lantern really close to something to see what it is.
 
I remembered my first task, to see if I have sparks with Hoon, so I pretended to drop my lantern, and just as I had planned, we touched.
 
My mind is full of thoughts as I retreat my hands back.
 
After walking for around three minutes he stopped and smiled at me, "Hold the lantern in front of you," he said.
 
I did, and there's this amazing shaped bush, forming the word 'I LOVE YOU'.
 
At the moment I realized something and ran as fast as I could, not caring about Hoon screaming my name, back to Kiseop, and hugged him tight. Damn did it feel perfect.
 
"Me too."
 
 
We went to sleep, me in the middle of the guys. Just when I thought it couldn't be more awkward, it did.
 
"So you guys are a thing?" Hoon said out of the blue. I didn't know what to answer, and I felt bad when Kiseop said yes. I was happy, trust me, but it was happiness over other's sadness. I had a hard time trying to sleep.
 
We went back the next morning, the ride being pin-drop silent. I made my choice, and though he tried not to show it, we all knew Hoon's broken hearted.
 
It's funny, few years ago I was someone with no friend and no one cared about me, but I've just crushed one heartthrob's heart and became another's girl.
 
Hoon dropped me home, and we bade goodbye. I raced into my house and into my art studio.
 
The painting is my most special, and no collector will ever be able to get even a glimpse of it.
 
~~~~~~~~~
To Sarapyon, so sorry I took so long >< How was it? :)
To the new readers, please sub even though it's finished, I wanna know how much of you actually appreciated this shot.

To silent readers, please comment? Lemme know what you think, criticism are loved, not bashes :/

Till next time,

-aisssh-