BLUE

BLUE

I opened my eyes as I felt a cold breeze coming through the window, making the curtain move letting pass a ray of sunlight into my eyes.

I shiver feeling the coldness of the house. Since she isn’t here the coldness and silence are around the house.

I sighed as I looked at the picture at the side of my bed, is been a while she left and I still can't let go.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Looking at my reflection in the mirror is so lonely without her in my embrace.

I sighed again and went down to my mini studio to keep writing my songs, a tear fell down my cheek, writing down and remembering her and I felt the coldness of the room, but I guess now I'm used to this.

Suddenly my phone started to ring. I wiped my tears, grabbing my phone and pressing the green button, not even bother in look who was it

"Hello?"

I heard a soft sigh at the other side "How are you been?"

That familiar voice of hers, I heard it many times, even after all this years I still can remember.

"H-hi..." those were the only words that came out from my mouth at the moment. And another tear rolled down my cheek

She sighed again 
"I hope
I hope you’re doing fine" she said after she heard my sobs.

For being a man, I wasn’t afraid to cry and show my feelings, especially now that she wasn’t with me.

I let out a heavy sigh and wiped my tears "Well—I'm used to these tears, the cold of the house, I'm used to the fear without you here..."

"I—" she was about to say something when I continued.

"Is been a while since you told me you were leaving. And you left me alone." I sobbed again "How are you feeling now?—I hope everything's been working out with" I sighed, it was painful to say these words "With that new guy you found.”

"W-who told you...?" she was shocked, I guess she didn’t know her best friend had been spreading the news around.

"I heard it..."

We stayed there in silence for a couple of minutes when she finally sighed "Well
'm doing fine. Hehe is a nice guy."


I was hurt, hear her talk about all that, it hurt me

"Even though you miss me, you should move on"

As if i never tried...It was impossible, I loved her...I love her. It was hard for me to forget her

"You know why I left..."

Sometime in our relationship, I did wrong, and I did wrong when I let her walk out the door and did nothing to stop her, now I had to deal with the fact of losing her.

"You know I was wrong
" she sighed, I guess she was tired of hearing those words coming from me "—ever since the first day we met, I knew that I'll love you to death... So is hard to let go"


She didn't answer, and after another couple of minutes in silence "I've been writing a few songs."  I said

"I'm glad you still writing songs"

"Yeah... Now that you’re gone, all are inspired in you..."

"That’s why you can’t forget me. Just stop that"


"Weren’t you happy when I write songs for you?"

"Not now, you need
 I stopped her before saying something that will hurt me more.

"...with every breath, my heart breaks. The world is so cold when I'm not holding you. My pride made my eyes blind back then and I didn't stop you from leaving...I'm so sorry"

"You will be fine..." I sighed, I heard those words a lot since she left, years ago, and I never get to be fine

I started to play the song I wrote and sang for her, she stayed in silence in what i thought, she was listening to it.

Another cold breeze came through the window and made another ray of sunlight pass and going right into my face. I lifted my hand trying to cover it as I looked to the outside; I stood up and walked toward the window looking up at the sky.

"...even though we're apart" I said maybe breaking her thoughts "It comforts me that, wherever you are, I know that at least we see the same blue sky" I smiled, looking up at the sky and wiping my tears, I heard her crying at the other side of the phone.

The last verse of the song played and between sobs "Goodbye” she said and hang up.

Still with the phone in my ear, hearing to the beep sound I sighed "
If you heard the song...Then you'll know that I was wrong"

I was left again in the coldness and silence, I pulled down the phone, looking at it, yeah...the call was over, i didn't need to ask why she called... I was happy to hear her voice again. I smiled as I saw she still had the same number.

I lifted my gaze from the phone, looking up at the blue sky...because I knew, she will be doing the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________

Done!

Yeah maybe isn't so good >< but hey..it was a bored week xD

뾩!