Don't leave

Don't leave

“HaNa unni!”, MinHee tried to shake off all the embarrassment and turned to Zinger, “You’re the reason why I wanted to be a TS trainee. So please help me out with my rapping skill”, then she stood up and bowed to Zinger respectfully.

“Of course MinHee dongsaeng ah, we’re a family now. Helping each other is the least we can do!”, Zinger kindly smiled back to MinHee. “SunHwa!”, then she hugged her fellow member sitting next to her, “Stop hitting our dongsaengs when they say something wrong! B.A.P members have received a lot of your fists! Just blame them gently if what they’re doing is not right, okay?”

SunHwa nodded then knit her hands together, “JongUp dongsaeng ah, I have hit you a lot. Unni mianhae~ You’ll forgive me right?”

JongUp just smiled and nodded slightly. Of course, what else could he do? JongUp always only smiles and does nothing else.

“JongUp, do you have anything to say to your fellow members?”, JiEun asked him while he kept looking around his hyungs to see if he wanted to say anything to someone.

“Ah”, JongUp pointed at DaeHyun. “DaeHyunie hyung, share your blankets with me sometimes! You have three blankets and I have none!”. JongUp made everybody burst to laugh.

“Sure… hahaha”, DaeHyun tried to calm down and stop laughing before he hit YoungJae’s back and said, “Yah, Yoo YoungJae! Don’t be too into those books and forget that you’re a vocalist. Skipping the vocal lessons to read books is not a good thing to do!”

“I just skipped some lessons that I’ve known already…”, YoungJae protested, “Besides, reading books will bring more other lessons…”, YoungJae took a peep at AhSeung, “because AhSeung also skipped practicing vocal to read…”

“Aniah~ I didn’t skip any lessons. It’s just I don’t have schedule so I can practice at any time… I’m different from you!”, AhSeung denied what YoungJae said and asked him back, “So… is that what you want to confess?”

“Of course not! What I want to say is even when you debut, please save some time to read books with me… I like you… Ah, I mean I like reading with you”, YoungJae looked away and pretended to blow his hot marshmallow.

AhSeung grinned sheepishly and looked at JiEun, “JiEun unni, you’re my idol. I’m very happy to be your hoobae and even a dongsaeng now. Just like what MinHee asked HaNa unni, please help us out a lot!”

JiEun beamed gently to AhSeung, “Sure dongsaeng ah!”. JiEun looked at HyunAe who was using a stick to play with the sand while the other hand was holding the doll and her head rested on her knees. “HyunAe ah!”, her voice made HyunAe startle.

“Dae…?”, HyunAe slowly looked up at JiEun, “you still remember what we talked about before right? When you were sick and stayed at home…”

HyunAe nodded, “Dae…”.

 

[One month before the trip]

 

“Get up, girls! B.A.P went abroad for a fanmeeting. Today there are only SECRET and FLUFFY! Girls’ time!”, HyoSung stormed into FLUFFY’s room.

“Who wants to go to the hair salon and get manicure with SECRET?”, SunHwa teased the girls to wake them up.

“I WANT!”, AhSeung sat up immediately. HyunAe covered her ears and rolled deeper into her blanket with the doll in her hands.

“Unni! What’s wrong with you today?”, MinHee tried to pull HyunAe out of the blanket, “It really don’t resemble you. Where is the leader HyunAe?”

“HyunAe ah! Wake up!”, Zinger also came and shook her. “Oh… why is she so hot?”

“HyunAe do you have a fever?”, JiEun touched her forehead.

“Awwe our HyunAe is sick!”, HyoSung sat down next to HyunAe worrying.

“Today I have to record for the OST of a drama, I’ll stay home to take care of HyunAe. You girls just go to the hair salon!”, JiEun told other members of SECRET and fixed the blanket for HyunAe.

After done recording, JiEun came back to FLUFFY’s flat and cooked porridge for HyunAe.

“HyunAe ah, I cooked porridge for you. Have some!”, HyunAe slowly opened her eyes and saw JiEun was trying to get her have some porridge.

“Unni… you’re so caring… YongGuk oppa so lucky to have you…”, HyunAe received the bowl of porridge from JiEun’s hands.

“What are you talking about? We’re just friends…!”, JiEun denied it right away.

“You may just see him as a friend, but he likes you for sure”, HyunAe was persistent.

“You’ve just met him. How can you know him that much!”, JiEun persuaded HyunAe that it was just what she imagined.

“I know him…”, HyunAe coughed as she was trying to debate. “Don’t try… Just relax okay?”, JiEun helped HyunAe to lay down.

“HyunAe ah… Why don’t you tell YongGuk who you are? You know he’s been trying his best to remember… He keeps asking me if I know you”, JiEun convinced HyunAe for stop being stubborn.

“I’m scare, unni. What if after he knows who I am and he realizes that I’m nothing special at all, just a normal girl in the past while he means a lot to me…”, HyunAe started sobbing and squeezing the doll in her lap. “That’s why I really don’t want to let him know. It’s better if I just keep quiet”

“But if you don’t try, you’ll be more regret!”, YoungIn suddenly stepped in.

“Manager Kwak…”, both HyunAe and JiEun was surprised with her presence and what she said.

“That’s ridiculous when I heard what HyunAe talked to herself and what YongGuk said to JiEun for the whole time. Nobody knows that my room is next to the terrace right?”, YoungIn sat down next to the two girls and held their hands. “How much you two talk to each other isn’t a matter because the person who needs to know the truth is YongGuk. HyunAe ah, tell him! You'll listen to me because I'm much older than you, I know that things won't be that bad”

“I agree with Manager Kwak. He’s been thinking a lot about you. Don’t give him more difficulties okay?”, JiEun winked to HyunAe. HyunAe and YongGuk had been talking to each other a lot, but still YongGuk couldn’t remember her, which made HyunAe more worried.

 

[Back to the campfire]

 

“So HyunAe ah, I think this is your best chance. Don’t lose it! Remember that I’ll always be by your side. I know that my HyunAe dongsaeng is always special in her own way, people won’t forget her that easy so don’t be afraid okay? HyunAe fighting!”, JiEun supported her dongsaeng and waited for what HyunAe was going to say.

“YongGuk oppa… I’m sorry for being stubborn the last four months. I should have given you some clues to remind you who I am. But I was so scared that you wouldn’t recognize me the way I want you to so…”, HyunAe took a deep breath to shrug away her anxiety. “Oppa, we met each other in the summer seven years ago, when I stayed with my grandparents. You gave this to me before we said goodbye”, HyunAe gave the doll to YongGuk

YongGuk looked at HyunAe and the memories started coming back in his mind. Yes, he remembered. It was only two weeks that HyunAe stayed there in her grandparents’ house, which used to be YongGuk’s neighbor but that two-weeks changed his life…