Don't leave

Don't leave

“You haven’t told her yet?”, JiEun angrily whispered to YongGuk. “You have to grab the chance or it’ll fly away again! You lost your chance once. Now you still want to hesitate?”

“You have to help me! I can’t do it alone…”, YongGuk knit his hands together and begged his bestfriend. “Please…”

MinHee stepped closer in quiet and hid next to the fridge to eavesdrop their conversation.

“Okay…”,  JiEun nodded after a while hesitating.

“Yes. JiEun, you’re the best!”, YongGuk happily held JiEun’s hands.

MinHee covered and rubbed her eyes to make sure that everything she was looking at was the truth. “Two secret loves in a day? You’re the luckiest person in the World today MinHee!”, MinHee thought to herself and quietly walked out. She forgot that she wanted more honey milk.

“YongGuk oppa was holding JiEun unni’s hands. Waaaa”, MinHee kept talking to herself while getting back to her seat.

“Oh, you said you would get more honey milk?”, Zinger asked MinHee because she didn’t see any bottles in MinHee’s hands.

“Ah… I was about to get some more but I realized that I was full…”, MinHee her lips and answered with a lie. MinHee couldn’t just sit there, she hesitated for a moment and decided to tell the truth. “I saw YongGuk oppa holding JiEun unni’s hands!”

Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at MinHee. HyunAe’s heart also stopped.

“Jinja?”, SunHwa enlarged her eyes with a big big surprise. MinHee nodded continuously.

HyunAe couldn’t believe it when she wasn’t really shock with that. Even though her heart was hurt a little, but she knew it before. HyunAe faked a smile and said, “That’s good for them…”

“Ah… now breakfast is done! Let’s go to the beach!”, Zelo was in hyper mood and the best place for him to use all of that energy was the beach.

“In this hot weather, the cool sea is the best!”, HyoSung hurriedly got in the room to change her clothes.

“Let’s go to the beach guys!”, YoungJae also followed Zelo.

 

==

 

Everybody was too excited to go swimming in the cool water so HyunAe was left cleaning alone. After the table was cleaned, HyunAe dashed out to the beach. YongGuk saw HyunAe standing alone. It was a great chance for him. But it took a lot of time to run from under the water to where HyunAe was standing, he was too late.

“Oh you don’t swim, oppa?”, HyunAe slowly walked to the rock where DaeHyun was sitting on. “That’s really strange when a Busan boy don’t like swimming”, HyunAe teased DaeHyun as she was sitting down next to him.

“Thanks for the cheesecakes!”, DaeHyun flashed an eyesmile back to her. “Of course I like swimming. I’m from a sea province. It’s just I’m not in the right mood”

As HyunAe was sitting next to DaeHyun, YongGuk lost his chance again. “Later later…”, he told himself.

The maknae line, MinHee, Zelo and JongUp were fighting each other with water guns while the rest was playing volleyball.

“Catch it, Zinger!”, HyoSung passed the ball to Zinger but it dropped near YongGuk, which made him turn to the direction of the rock that HyunAe and DaeHyun were sitting on. They were talking so friendly and close that the other could think that they were dating. YongGuk felt strange.

“Ouch!”, the ball fell right on JiEun’s head.

“Are you okay?”, YongGuk left his eyes off of HyunAe immediately and turned to his bestfriend.

Hearing the noise, HyunAe and DaeHyun stopped talking and took a look. YongGuk was holding JiEun again. HyunAe sighed.

“I’m fine”, JiEun burst to laugh. “Let’s continue!”, she threw the ball to AhSeung. The ball hit AhSeung’s feet and rolled away. AhSeung and YoungJae chased after it and caught it. That was how their hands touched each other.

Zelo and JongUp worked together and shot MinHee. She fell down as she was running away. Unintentionally, Zelo called out, “HaNeul, are you ok?”

MinHee madly got up, “Did you just call me HaNeul?”

“I’m…. I’m sorry…”, Zelo ruffled his hair and didn’t know what to do. MinHee ran away crying.

“Let me…”, Zinger stopped Zelo when he was about to chase after her.

 

==

 

Zinger found MinHee was crying under a big tree. “MinHee ah…”

“Unni…”, MinHee leaned over to hug Zinger right away, “Why did he do that to me?”

“MinHee ah… JunHong has just broken up with his girlfriend. He’s also having a hard time to deal with it. Don’t be like that. Share it with him okay?” , Zinger rubbed MinHee’s back and comforted her.

“HaNa unni… I’m so selfish right… I just want him to be mine”, MinHee rested her cheeks on Zinger’s shoulders.

“Aniah… Don’t blame yourself for that. You just love him too much…”, Zinger pulled her off and held her hands. “MinHee ah… JunHong is begging me to teach him how to write songs. I’ll teach him to write a song for both of you… What do you think?”

“Unn… Unni! Real… really?”, MinHee stuttered with a small happiness which was growing bigger and bigger when Zinger nodded.

 

[Now]

 

“And now the song is recorded”, Zinger smiles proudly at MinHee.

“Unni… I don’t know how I can repay…”, MinHee hugs Zinger at her waist and leans on her shoulder.

“Just work hard okay?”, Zinger pinches MinHee’s cheeks slightly.

“Yah FLUFFY, why are you girls still here? Go practice and prepare for the radio program!”, the annoying YongGuk suddenly appears again.

“Look who’s coming! Hey, we have just talked about you”, HyoSung waves to YongGuk and signals him to take a seat.

YongGuk walks towards but shakes his head, “B.A.P have schedule now!”. He leans over to take a cookie and waves goodbye, “See you girls at the radio station”. YongGuk leaves the room without forgetting to give HyunAe a wink.

“Girls, we’d better hurry up!”, HyunAe urges. As a leader, she has to keep everything following the schedule.

“Don’t worry unni, our story is going to finish anyway…”, MinHee puts another cookie into .

“This time, let me!”, AhSeung raises her hand and snatches the right to tell the story.

 

[Seven months ago]

 

“FLUFFY, you’ll have your final test next week. This test will decide whether you’re ready to debut or not so you have to try your best, remember?”, YoungIn said to the girls and quickly disappeared again with those notebooks in her hands, like always.

FLUFFY had just done their dancing lesson and all three of them were tiredly lying on the floor. Suddenly, HyunAe came up with a naughty thought.

“Who is back to the flat first will take shower first!”, HyunAe shouted out and dashed out the dance room, leaving the other two lazily sitting up.

“What did she just say?”, MinHee asked AhSeung because she couldn’t really hear what HyunAe said.

“She said who was back to the flat first would take shower first. And now she’s gone. You can’t catch up with her!”, AhSeung lazily laid down again.

“But I can be the second person!”, MinHee quickly got up and ran out of the dance room.

“Yah! Are you going to leave me alone?”, AhSeung yelled out as she was still laying on the floor.

MinHee hurriedly ran to the elevator and saw a couple walking towards.

“What did you buy?”, JiEun asked YongGuk and received a small box from his hands.

“I don’t think it’s special enough….”, YongGuk scratched his head.

“Waa… It’s really beautiful!”, JiEun took the bracelet out of the small box.

“YongGuk oppa bought a pretty bracelet for JiEun unni… oh my god! They’re really a couple!”, MinHee didn’t even bother to listen to the whole the conversation, she rushed back to her flat.

“What do you think? Will HyunAe like it?”, YongGuk snatched back the box.

“Of course she will… Now this time, don’t lose your chance again, okay?”, YongGuk nodded continuously. This time everything was all arranged.

MinHee dashed out of the elevator, opened the door and was about to scream out what she saw but AhSeung was there and stopped her, “Haha. I’m the second!”

“Unni, how can you be back that quick?”, MinHee thought AhSeung flew back or something that magical.

“I ran up the stairs. Much faster than waiting for the elevator”, AhSeung made the pose of a winner.

“So that’s why you didn’t see the interesting story that I saw!”, MinHee crossed her arms and looked up at the ceiling with an exciting face.

“What’s that?”, AhSeung was so curious.

“YongGuk oppa bought a cuuuute bracelet for JiEun unni! I saw it with my own eyes!”, MinHee pointed at her eyes. HyunAe had just stepped out from the bathroom and her heart was broken into pieces.