Why didn't he tell us?!

2 Years {WonTeuk}

 

Siwon’s POV

 

“I’m so sorry oppa! I should have made sure my equipment worked properly before hand” The girl in front of my bowed at a 90 degrees angle and she was on the verge of crying, I could tell her apology was sincere, I place my hand in her shoulder as she stood straight again looking me in the eyes “I’m sorry oppa…”

“It’s okay… just think of this as a mistake that you can learn from, okay” She nodded and I smiled at her

“Thank you” She smiled back and bowed again “let me finish your hair off and the you had better get going” I nodded and sat down again as she finished my hair with a working pair of hair straighteners and hair spray.

 

“Good luck Siwon!” I looked back and smiled waving her off as I when to find the others.

 

“Siwon! Hurry up!” I looked over to see everyone crowded round and Eunhyuk waving at me, oh no… I’m late. I hope I didn’t cause too much trouble, I ran over to them all “I’m sorry I’m late… Hairdresser noona had a bit of trouble with her equipment, she apologised too” I looked around to see Leeteuk staring at me, his eyes were big and brown and so pretty, and if I could describe Leeteuk as anything it would have to be an angel.

His beautiful eyes and his flawless body says it all, and his adorable dimple that shows every time he smiles… oh that dimple… It’s almost kills me every time I see it. Ever since a few weeks ago I had this feeling in my stomach but it only appears when Leeteuk –or Jungsoo- was present. At some points I though I must be getting sick but I never got any cold symptoms so I went to talk to Eunhyuk for advise and see if he knows what’s wrong with me, but when I described it to him he laughed and of course I felt insulted and confused until he told me what it was I felt, he said he had felt the same way towards Donghae and now they are a couple, but I didn’t tell Hyukkie who it was I felt that way towards, I couldn’t.

So that was when I unlocked the deep dark secret resting in my heart and now all that’s left it to share it with the one and only man I love.

“Teukie… Are you feeling ok?” Eunhyuk voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I could see everyone had followed my gaze to Teukie hyung who seem to be in a daze, he seems to be spacing out a lot these days and I’m starting to get worried…

Leeteuk shook his head slightly and glanced at me before speaking “Oh… y-yes I’m fine” I looked at his face and he clearly wasn’t fine, I understand that he is the umma of the group but that doesn’t mean he has to suppress all his problems and emotions and keep them locked up, that’s not good for a person, although I’m not one to talk.

 

“Okay, everyone is here, are you all ready?” Leeteuk shouted, I could tell he was trying to change the subject quickly and as I looked around a few other were having the same thought but we still played along “YEH!!” Everyone stuck one fist in the air, I tried my best to smile, now that we were actually a few minutes from the stage I am starting to get nervous but I couldn’t show it

“We are Super Juni-OR” Leeteuk started and everyone finished with us all putting our hands in the middle of our meeting circle “OKAY!” We all shouted rising out hands and grinning.

There were still a few minutes until we had to go up so everyone scattered again chatting to others, I had to think about how I’m going to confess to him… I can’t freak him out but I can’t be too shy… I rubbed my hand against my lower arm in thought but then when I looked at Leeteuk he sighed loudly and lowered his head, was he spacing out again? Is he going to faint?

“Are you sure you’re ok? You’ve been spacing out a lot lately and you look really tired… Have you been sleeping?” Ryeowook asked, I nodded in agreement and took a few steps towards him and placing my hand on his shoulder, both Eunhyuk and Ryeowook and come closer aswell, we all were really worried about our leader, out of everyone in the group, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook were known to be the worriers, but in this case I was worried as well.

“Don’t worry about me, I’m fine really… Yeh I’m a little tired but I’ll be fine I promise” Leeteuk said shaking his head and putting on a fake smile, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and I looked at each other with worried eyes but then looked back to Hyung who was still smiling at us, trying his best not to worry us, we all nodded “Ok Hyung…” we said at the same time.

“Super Junior are you ready? Your on in 1 minute!” The director shouted, I looked around as everyone began gathering again, I could see Leeteuk taking a deep breath out of the corner of my eye, there was defiantly something heavy on his mind, and I hated seeing him suffer…

Leeteuk began guiding everyone to the stage; I was next to Kangin and Kyuhyun but I wanted to be by Leeteuk and only Leeteuk and luckily my wish came true. Our y, free and single dance choreography consisted of me being next to Teukie in the beginning and this made me feel so happy, like a child went he gets what he wants.

We all got in to position, my heart was racing as I got closer and closer to him, I crouched down beside him but he didn’t look well, my heart sunk, I could here him breathing heavily and it looked like he was about to break a sweat even thought we haven’t even started.

“Hey, you can stop with the leader stuff… I’m your best friend… You can tell me if anything is wrong” I said softly looking at him with pleading eyes, he seem to calm down a little after a said that but he just smiled and nodded at me not saying a word, something was defiantly wrong.

The music started and the lights came on, I saw Teukie jump a little but he slowly got back I to the rhythm and dance with out any trouble.

*****************************************************************************************************

The performance was over just like that, it seems that when everyone gets in to it they start to have a good time and they say time goes by when your having fun, we were all laughing and playing around as the crowd cheered and screamed, I finally got round to reading some of the signs once we had all lined up and blushed lightly when I saw a WonTeuk one… I looked at Teukie with a little smile but I noticed his smile disappear as soon as the MC past him the microphone, what was wrong?

I was only one space away from Leeteuk with Kyuhyun in between us, I patted on Kyu’s shoulder and he nodded as we swapped places, the half of the crowd scream as they saw me trying to get closer to Teukie but I ignored it and patted Leeteuks shoulder to give him confidents, he smiled and me and the rest of the group before looking back to the audience and taking a deep breath before starting his speech.

“Hello everybody!!!” He started, the crowd cheered and a smile formed on his face, I was glad to finally see a real smile “Thank you all for being here tonight! I sincerely hope you enjoyed our performance and will support us further in the future! We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you!” I nodded in agreement, his speech was so full of pure truth he almost had me in tears, his angelic voice echoed though out the auditorium and everyone screamed and cheered at the end of his speech, I patted his back in a ‘good job’ way, but his lowered his head again, and his smile suddenly disappeared.

What?

Why?

Teukie… My heart sunk again but this time it almost hurt, Leeteuk looked much better with a smile, he suddenly took a few steps forward which really shocked me, I looked at the others for an explanation. Did I miss something when I was late? But everyone else looked just as confused as I was, Teukie raised his hand and all the fan girls quieted down.

“There… There is one last thing I would like to announce” His voice was slightly shaky, I took a little step forward and could see his hand had started shaking, what was he announcing? “As I said before, I have come along way because of you all and because of my…” He paused, I could hear his voice getting even shakier, it was as if he was holding back tears, I could feel needles sticking in my heart, instead of the usual tingling feeling in my stomach all I can feel is an aching feeling.

It hurt to see Leeteuk suffering.

“My brothers… My family” He looked around to us and smiled as a tear escaped and rolled down his cheek, I could feel my eye burning up now, it was too much… but wait… what is Leeteuk planning on saying? He had just finished his speech, hadn’t he? Did he add something new to it?

“As some of you know… or at least rumors… I am now 30 and… and have to…” his voice had turned in to a sob, I couldn’t see his face but by the way he was shaking I could tell he was on the verge of breaking down, I was about to go to him but then…

“I have applied for my two year military service and shall be leaving to do so in one month…”

My eyes widened.

I froze in place as those words echoed through my head.

No way.

Did he really just say that?

Why hadn’t he told us?!

I could feel tears burning in my eyes again, every second my eyes filled up more and more until I was unable to contain them, the sudden thud of the microphone caused me to look over to Leeteuk who had his hand over his mouth as he broke down in Ryeowooks arms.

Everyone had gathered around him, comforting him but I couldn’t move, the shock was like an arrow shooting right through my heart, he is going to have to leave super junior, leave me for 2 years.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK first of all ... 16 subscribers! thank you :) I hope you will enjoy this story but... why am i only getting 7 comments... that means over half of my readers are being silent readers... and me no like silent readers :(

So please even if its short... I like comments they give me confidence in my writing and they also give me more stamina (that means faster updates) ok ^^

now second.... I have to ask... do any of you like my Fan fiction trailers? because even the ones that do comment (Thank you <3 <3 <3 saranghae) fail to mention the trailer >.> I dont want to be picky... I just want to make sure im not wasting my time..

Ok thats the nagging out of the way (^.^)

I hope you like Siwon POV , now you should understand the feelings of the two men and how they are going to find it hard to confess to one another, and how will 2 years of seperation change them?

this probably wont be a very long story... I would say may about another 5 chapters but this was origanally supposed to be a one shot hahaha ^.^;;;

More Comments = Faster Updates