Ray of hope

2 Years {WonTeuk}

 

No ones POV

 

Leeteuk was struggling with the key, he tried putting it in the hole but all the noise behind him was messing up his concentration.

“Leeteuk! Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Teukie hyung you’re not really going are you?”

“Leeteuk!”

“Leader!”

“Teukie”

 

“Shut it!” Leeteuk turned around; he couldn’t take this much longer, his heart was pounding like a drum and his mind was mashing up in to one huge clutter. Everyone stayed quiet as they looked at their leader, Leeteuk was breathing heavily and had anger and stress written all over his face “P-Please… Let me get in to the dorm and then we can talk, Ok!” Leeteuk raised his voice at the end causing everyone to flinch but everyone nodded and let Leeteuk open the door.

As soon as everyone was in the dorm they all took a seat in the living room, Leeteuk sat on the sofa along with Siwon, Sungmin and Eunhyuk, Donghae and Kyuhyun took the chairs and the rest sat on the floor, everyone looked at Leeteuk waiting for him to explain

“So… As you now know I will be going to the army in less than a month…”

“Why?” Ryeowook interrupted, Leeteuk didn’t like getting interrupted and was about to shout at Ryeowook for not letting him finish, he opened his mouth ready to shout but when he saw tears streaming down the eternal maknaes cheeks he stopped and tried his best to tone down his voice “Wookie-ah… I… Please let me finish” Leeteuk gave Ryeowook a dimple smile and the latter complied with the leaders request.

“As I was saying, I am leaving Super Junior for 2 years… I applied 2 weeks ago and I didn’t want to tell you because I knew something like this would happen” Leeteuk looked at everyone, they were all muttering and looking at each other “There is nothing I can do to change this as I am now 30 I have to go… but I promise I will come back, just make sure you take care of yourselves when I’m gone ok?” Leeteuk smiled at everyone, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook had tear streaming down their faces where as Shindong and Kyuhyun had only a few tears escaping their eyes and they tried to hide it. Donghae, Sungmin, Yesung and Kangin were looking at one another and trying to calm down the ones that were crying, Siwon –who was sat next to Leeteuk- was staying quiet, his head was down and his eyes were wide, he could move and his heart hurt every time it pounded against his chest, he clearly looked him pain both physically and mentally.

“Hey… Siwon are you ok?” Sungmin leaded forward so he could see Siwons face, Sungmin gasped as he looked at Siwon pale face, he placed a hand on Siwons forehead and gasped again “Teukie hyung! I think there is something wrong with Siwon he is pale and has a fever” Leeteuk looked as Sungmins worried expression and then at Siwon and widened his eyes.

“Siwon! Hey can you talk? Say something” Leeteuk was now turned to Siwon and had a hand pressed against his head, Siwons eyes were now small and lifeless; Siwon looked at Leeteuk and coughed “L-Leeteuk… Don’t go…” Leeteuk almost went pale himself at the thought of him making Siwon sick, Leeteuk shook his head “Don’t worry about that for the minute ok?” Leeteuk gave Siwon a worried smile, looking in to both his eyes and Siwon gave a sad smile back and began to shut his eyes “Ok lets get you to bed before…”

Leeteuk was cut off, he widened his eyes as he felt a hand gripping the front of his shirt and a soft pair of lips pressed against his, he didn’t move, he was in too much shock as he looked at Siwon who was pressing his body against his. Leeteuk could feel his heart rate increase and his stomach flutter, there was no noise, everything went silent, he was just about to close his eyes and return the kiss when Siwon broke it first as his body became limp, Leeteuk heart skipped a beat as he looked at Siwon who had now lost consciousness.

The background noise started to become audible, the other member were whispering to one another, mostly about worry and the leader leaving and few about the kiss, Leeteuk shook his head and thought to himself ‘Don’t be stupid Jungsoo! Siwon isn’t thinking straight and the other members are here so you cant loose yourself over something like this’ he then stood up “Sungmin can you help me please” Leeteuk took Siwons arms and put them over his shoulders whilst Sungmin pulled Siwon on to Leeteuks back, the two of them took Siwon in to Leeteuks room and laid him on the bed, Sungmin got a cold flannel and place in on Siwons head.

“Is he going to be ok?” Sungmin asked looking at the leader, Leeteuk looked at Sungmin and place his hand on his head and shook his hair “I’m sure he will be fine, he just needs to rest” Sungmin smiled and nodded “Ok hyung” they both left together, Leeteuk looked back at Siwon before he shut the door.

The two returned to the living room to see that a fight had broken out between Eunhyuk and Kangin, the too were stood up and facing each other while the other members were standing behind them, Ryeowook was hiding behind Eunhyuk as was Sungmin, Kyuhyun and Yesung and behind Kangin was Shindong and Donghae.

“Don’t ever say something like that again!” Eunhyuk shouted in Kangin face

“Why? Its true!” Kangin shouted back, Shindong was trying to stop Kangin but it wasn’t working

Kangin remark angered Eunhyuk to the maximum and Eunhyuk swung his hand around and slapped Kangin as hard as he could, everyone gasped and before Eunhyuk could flinch Kangin returned a hard punch causing Eunhyuk to lose consciousness for a second and fall to the floor, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung ran to Eunhyuks side just as he came too again.

Leeteuk ran to Kangin and held him back whilst Sungmin also went to attend Eunhyuk

“What the hell is going on here!?” Leeteuk shouted and pushed Kangin on to the sofa also placing a hand on his shoulder “Calm down and don’t move until I find out what’s happened” Leeteuk took his hand away from Kangin and hurried to Eunhyuk who was crowded by the others “Let me through please” Leeteuk asked as he made his way through them, he saw Eunhyuk still laying on the floor half conscious in Donghaes arms, the latter was shaking Eunhyuk slightly to help him regain consciousness.

There was a little cut where the punch had landed on his left cheek that was surrounded by redness, Leeteuk knelt down and put his hand on Eunhyuks shoulder “Hyukjae! Can you hear me?” He shook his shoulder slightly to get his attention, Eunhyuk nodded a little but was still finding it difficult to stay awake, Leeteuk turned to Kangin “How hard did you punch him?!” he frowned after getting no reply and looked back to Eunhyuk “Do you want us to take you to hospital?” Leeteuk looked really worried but Eunhyuk shook his head from side to side slowly “But…” Before Leeteuk could finish Eunhyuk lost consciousness, Leeteuk let out a shaky sigh and held in tears that were eager to escape.

Leeteuk looked at Donghae and said, “Take him to his room please then come back, I think we need to have a serious talk” Leeteuk looked at everyone and was aiming the last comment at them all.

 

Donghae came back not long after putting Eunhyuk to bed and giving him a little medicine for his cut, all the other members were sat down again and Leeteuk stood in the middle of them all with his arms crossed “So… Would some like to tell me what was going on in here” Leeteuk looked at each member one by one and landed on Ryeowook “Ryeowook?” The latter looked up at the leader an then everyone else, Leeteuk knew that out of everyone Ryeowook would tell the truth.

“Well when you and Sungmin went to put Siwon to bed, we all started talking about what would happen after you left… And well” He looked at Kangin not wanting to be a tell tail, Kangin looked at Ryeowook and sighed

“I said that we would most probably disband” Kangin finished Ryeowooks sentence and Leeteuk sigh as well now understanding what made Eunhyuk mad.

“Ok… I see but listen to me when I say!” Leeteuk looked at everyone “This group… Super Junior… Our family! Will not be splitting up!” A smile formed on most of the members faces; Kangin was the only one not smiling “But hyung… Who will be the next leader?” Kangins question caught everyone’s attention, Leeteuk looked around and pointed at himself “I will always be the leader” He tried to pout and everyone laughed slightly, Leeteuk then smiled, happy that he had lightened up the mood “But through my absents Eunhyuk and Sungmin will take the temporary roll as Leader” Everyone was silent for a second and then smiled, they started congratulating Sungmin and promising themselves to congratulate Eunhyuk later, Leeteuk nodded satisfied with everyone’s reaction.

Leeteuk decided to leave them all as they continued to talk to Sungmin, just as he was about to sneak out the room went quiet “Teukie hyung!” Leeteuk looked back to see everyone smiling at him

“Yes?” the leader was starting to feel a bit off with everyone smirking at him.

“We are going to organise a surprise party for Sungmin and Eunhyuk, are you going to come?” Kangin shouted “We are going to invite everyone even Heechul!” Donghae added, Leeteuk nodded

“But its not much of a surprise if Sungmin knows about it” Ryeowook said and everyone looked at Sungmin

“Ya! Sungmin, you don’t know about this ok!” Kyuhyun said with an evil smirk, everyone laughed and continued talking about the party, Leeteuk tried to leave but was stopped again after hearing Kyuhyun shout “Good Luck Hyung!” He didn’t know whether it was to him or not but he carried on out and shut the living room door behind him.

 

He leaned against the shut door and took a deep breath in and out, the feeling and image of the kiss flashed through his mind giving him a little ray of hope,

“Does he like me too?” Leeteuk muttered to himself as he walked over to his bedroom door and put his hand on the handle “There is only one way to find out”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok everyone!! This story is back!!!

Wooohh!! hehe

I'm sorry for the long wait TT.TT

I am still writing 'The Walking Dead' but i figured that i can write both ^^

Soo...

Will Leeteuk go in and check on Siwon?

Will Siwon remember the kiss?

Is Eunhyuk ok after the hit?

And how will Eunhyuk and Sungmin feel about taking the roll at Leader?

Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!!!!

Saranghae <3 (P.s. I have picked up the habit of putting questions on the authors note XD)