New Students

My Secret Messages

I whipped my head to the left and saw Chango sitting at his seat. Hyesung was sitting in her seat, too. She gave me an apologetic look. It's as if she wanted to say "I tried my best, sorry!" My eyes met with Changjo's, and I started to panic. I took a slow steps backwards. As soon as he got up from his desk, I turned and ran out of the classroom. By this time there were a lot of people at school. People were starting to look at me with weird faces. I slowed down my pace to a fast walk and kept turning into different hallways. At this point, I think I was on the other side of the school. I stopped for a second and began to wonder where I was. There's no one here... Am I lost? In my own school? How is this even possible?

I started to look around for familiar things, but I couldn't find anything. I retraced my steps, but I didn't get very far since I wasn't really paying attention to where I was walking. Way to go Jihyo... I closed my eyes and started to take deep breaths. Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down.

"Uhm.. excuse me miss?" I heard boy's voice. I opened my eyes and saw a hand waving in front of me. I frowned and pushed the hand away from my face.

"Yes?" I turned towards the boy. He doesn't look like he's been here before... I gave him a hard look. I guess you could say I was studying him. He was with another boy that also looked new. The one that asked me a question had brown hair. His friend had blonde hair. They both looked fairly skinny. However, the blonde one looked like he was pissed off. The one with the brown hair kept giving me a strange smile. 

"Do you know where this classroom is?" He gave me a look at his paper. He has a the same classroom as me... if only he knew that I was just as lost as him. I but my lower lip and heistated.

"Let's just go Daniel. I don't think this girl knows where she is anyways." The blonde haired guy rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. I pinched my lips together and gave him a glare. However, he was right...

"Yeah, sorry. I accidently ran into this place without knowing. I'm not sure myself how to get back." I scratched my neck and looked at the floor.

"Oh... that's fine. I guess. You can join us on our search back!" He looked so excited. I gave a shy smile and nodded. The one named Daniel led the way and the blonde one followed. I decided to walk behind both of them. I didn't want to be recieving glares from the blonde anyways.He gives off an intimidating aurora. 

We turned in different hallways and crossed about three bridges before we finally got to our classroom. Thank goodness. It's too bad class already started. The whole class was looking at all three of us standing in the front.

"Oh you must be two of the four new boys here. Uhm... Daniel and Byunghun, right?" They both nodded their heads towards the teacher. "I can excuse you boys for being late today considering it's your first day here, but what about you?" The teacher pointed at me. He didn't even bother saying my name. I can just tell that he doesn't even know it. 

"U-uhm she was helping us find our way here," Daniel spoke up. 

"All right, go find your seats. You boys will take the two empty ones near the back." The teacher nodded and sat back down on his desk. So there are two other new people here? I wonder who they are. 

I walked back to my desk while looking down. I didn't want to see Changjo. When I sat down Hyesung tapped my elbow. She looked at me with big, curious eyes. I told her I'd tell her later. I just didn't want to talk about what happened just now. I got told by a new student...

When lunch came, Hyesung quickly rushed by my side. "Tell me what happened!"  I told her a shrot summary of what happened and slumped in my seat. She started giggling a little at me. "Oh, so the two other new students are Chunji and Minsoo." I nodded my head.

"What're they doing in our school," I asked Hyesung. She shrugged her shoulders and nodded towards Changjo and Ricky. All of the new students were huddled around their desk. "Let's go talk outside where it's safe at least." We quickly got up and took quiet but fast steps. We walked towards the cafeteria while talking a little about the new students. It seemed a little suspicious to me. Also, a couple of girls already took a new liking to most of the new students. 

I listened to a couple of the girls sitting near our table, and they mostly consisted of how hot some of these guys looked or how they would like to date one of the guys. Was it odd for me to not have an intrest in any of them right away? I just shrugged it off. Hyesung and I started to slowly pick at our food.

"So what do you think is going to happen in our school now?" Hyesung started up a conversation.

"I'm not sure, but now I'll have to find a way to stick my post-its somewhere. Let's just hope we don't become involved with the new formed group somehow." Hyesung and I laughed. Of course we'd never get invovled. We're like two flies on a wall. However, I'm a bit worried considering Changjo has suddenly become interested. 

Within a few moments, I felt like I jinxed myself. All six boys came through the doors along with Min and Suzy. They bonded quickly. I couldn't help but look up for a moment. I saw Daniel and Byunghun looking at me, so I quickly looked back down. "Hey can we finish eating really quick and leave the place?" 

"Why?" Hyesung gave me a confused look. 

"Well you know the story I told you earlier? Well uhm... I just don't want them to come by and say something..." We started eating a little faster, but it was a little too late. I heard Daniel's voice.

"I'll be right back. I'm going talk to someone first." I could hear the other guys teasing him a bit. I started eating even more faster. 

I saw a shadow cover my food. I knew it was Daniel. I just didn't want to look up.

"Nice to meet you once again!" I heard him say. I swallowed my food and forced myself to wake up. I could tell some girls were looking at us. His group of friends were probably looking at us too. 

"H-hello." I nodded a little. 

"Ah, I never really got to know your name. We should get to know each other more later on! And your friend too! Hello!" This guy seemed way too cheerful. You've got to be kidding me. Well I guess it's not a bad thing. Hyesung nodded her head too.

"My name is Jihyo and she's Hyesung. Hopefully we'll get to talk more later on." I half questioned my statement. Hyesung gave me a confused look, but I shrugged. It doesn't hurt to make friends, right?

"Ahh... so you're Jihyo and Hyesung! Changjo's talking about you guys right now! I'll talk to you guys later! Oh, and call me Niel. Bye!" Off went Niel. I looked at Changjo. He smiled a bit at me, but I gave him an awkward look and continued to eat. Well this was awkward...  What makes this lunch even worse is that they sat near our table... I can hear every word they're saying! 

"Which one is Jihyo?" I heard someone say. I cringed at that. Do they have to talk about me? I don't feel that comfortable. 

After Hyesung and I finished our lunch, we walked back to the classroom. "Hey Jihyo, I just though of an idea!" 

"For what?"

"Your post-its! You can stick them on Changjo's locker," she whispered the last part. I smiled at her.

"Hey that's not bad actually. I'll have to do it so that no one's looking too. It'll be harder since the hallway has more people. We'll just have to be more careful." I shrugged. "Let's go write one now." Hyesung smiled at me. We walked quickly into our classroom, and I took out my post-its. There are only about three other students, but they're doing their own thing. I'm sure they wouldn't notice. 

Glad to see these again? :) I stuck the note in my pocket and gestured toward the door. As soon as we walked out, I handed the post-it to Hyesung.

"You still need me to do it?" Her eyebrows went up in disbelief. I just gave her a small smile. She sighed and rolled her eyes. She took the note and we walked towards Changjo's locker. 

"This one is his locker." I pointed at a middle locker. Hyesung stuck the post-it on, and we turned around to walk back to the classroom.

"What do we have here?" Crap. It's Niel. I quickly took the post-it and hid it behind my back.

"N-nothing," I stuttered. Hyesung glanced at me really quickly. She gave me a panic look. I didn't know what to do.

"Don't lie to me. I saw that!" He tried to reach behind my back, but I turned around. 

"It's nothing. Please, stop." I started walking backwards. 

"Isn't that Changjo's locker? Should I tell him what I saw?" Freaking Niel. I sighed and glared at him.

"I'll give it to you if you promise not to tell anyone, especially Changjo." I raised an eyebrow. I could see from the corner of my eye that Hyesung was surprised at me. 

"Promise!" He put out his pinky. I intertwined my pink with his and handed him the post-it. "What are these post-its for?" He looked a bit confused. 

"It's just something I do for fun." I shrugged my shoulders and quickly took the note back. "Now you promised Niel. Please don't say anything." I pouted. 

"I promised didn't I?" He smiled. "Here, I'll even help you. I can give Chanjo the notes myself. I just won't say who it's from. I can just say I found them or something." I raised an eyebrow as he put his hand out.

"Why are helping her? You guys barely know each other," Hyesung spoke up. She had her arms crossed. Niel did seem like someone I can trust, but all this was kind of suspicious. 

"Eh, I feel like something exciting should happen in school for me. This can be it!" He smiled even bigger.

"Okay, I'll give it to you on one condition. Why is it so sudden that you and three other new guys came here so suddenly? And what relations do you have with Changjo?" I crossed my arms now.

"Ah, you're very observant. Well you see, we all auditioned and made it in to a company, so we're training and going to form a new group soon. Our company thought it would be better if we all were in the same school, so here we are!" He held out his hands as if he was a bird or an angel.

"Oh yeah, I forgot he auditoned for a company. Alright, I trust you. Here." I handed him the post-it. Niel took it and made a fist.

"Fighting! I won't let you down! I'll show you that our new friendship can last." He smiled and walked off like a soldier. This guy is a funny one...