Fifty Days

50 Days

Suho smacked Chanyeol behind the head.

The loud "Ouch" got the room booming again.

"Okay, but let's make it interesting." Devious thoughts began growing in Kris's mind

"Hey, I didn't agree yet." Xiao Xin wasn’t as confident in her rapping as she was in her dancing.

"Why? Are you scared?"

"What? No, I'm equally talented in rapping." Xiao Xin was obviously unconfident, but none of the Exo members dared to doubt her after watching her amazing dancing.

"Okay then. Remember how you said you'd do anything for me? Well, if I win, you'll be my slave for 50 days. If I lose, then I'll let you off the hook."

"What? Slave? FIFTY days? That's way too long."

"500 bucks, 10 dollars a day, 50 days. Babo. Can't you do the math?"

"Why am I worth ten bucks a day?"

"Because you're not worth a hundred and because you said 'anything'. Besides, if you win, I'll let you off the hook."

"Fine" Xiao Xin was frustrated. She had never been so degraded in her entire life.

"Since we both speak English fluently, let's do an English rap. Do you have any song in mind?" Kris was confident that he would win

"Baby by Justin Bieber. Whoever can rap Ludacris's part the best and make the members fanboy, will win." Xiao Xin picked the most ludicrous song she could think of

"Alright, let's go read the lyrics."

5 minutes later, Xiao Xin and Kris were both ready. Kris decided to go first.

Kris cleared his throat. His voice was deep, smooth, and y.

Kris began…

"When I was thirteen, I had my first love…

There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us, no one could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh I was star-struck,
She woke me up daily, don't need no Starbucks…
She made my heart pound, I skip a beat when I see her in the street
And at school on the playground, but I really wanna see her on the weekend
She knows she got me dazing cuz she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying..."

 

The first line immediately killed Tao. He fell back and pretended to faint.

Lay couldn't handle the hotness and literally fainted.

When Kris finished the rap, Lay woke up and half the members grabbed at their chest and pretended to faint.

"Hyung, your rapping is good enough to burst ovaries." Tao giggled

Kris smirked.

He knew about his dangerous ability to burst ovaries with a single movement.

Xiao Xin was in a trance. She couldn't believe that Kris actually made that ludicrous rap good enough to hurt fangirl and fanboy feels.

"Your turn" Kris smirked, knowing fully well that there was no way Xiao Xin would beat him.

Kris's y voice brought Xiao Xin out of her trance.

Xiao Xin began.

Midway through the rap, she made the mistake of looking into Kris's ovary killing eyes, causing her to choke and mess up the rest of her rap.

When she was done, Kris got up and walked over to her. He gave her a wink and a couple  sarcastic claps.

"Well slave, I obviously won. Shall we go now? We still have all of Seoul to tour. I'll be nice and make to day your first day."

"Gee thanks." Xiao Xin's sulky expression consumed her face and she dragged herself out  of the Exo dorm.

"Bye Xiao Xin" the Exo members chimed in unison.