An accident (khunfany)

4 Boys - 1 Girl

Tiffany was walking with Seohyun, Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri behind her back. The 5 girls were looking around the place finding something that they could play with. Suddenly a ball rolled over near Tiffanys foot. Tiffany picked it up and looked around if anyone was looking for it but there wasnt anybody looking for a ball. The ball was a hard basket ball. "Tiffany-Unnie past it to me" asked Sooyoung. Tiffany followed Sooyoung and passed the ball. The girls eventually had fun. When it was Tiffanys she hadn't caught the ball and it had already roller away. She looked at every place, finally she found the ball rolling near the school garden. She chased after it but she didn't know someone else was chasing after it. She had finally got the ball and tried to pick it up  until someone else's head bashed into her head. After when she had been bashed into someone Tiffany fell to the floor and eventually hit her head against the floor again. When the girls had found out about Tiffany banging her head the girls quickly rushed to where the accident had happened and looked for Tiffany but she was nowhere to be seen. "Do you know where Fany is?" Yuri asked one of the girls who had saw what had happened. "um a guy took her to the infirmary... I think the guys Nichkhun"the girl answered. The girls quickly rushed to the infirmary to look for Tiffany. the girls peeked outide the window of the infirmary and saw Tiffany and Nichkhun sitting on chairs holding ice packs on their heads. The girls quickly left after seeing Tiffany was okay.

Inside the infirmary

Nurse: are you two feeling better already

Tiffany,Nichkhun: ummm....

Nurse: I think you two need to rest for a while and don't take those ice packs of your heads

After telling the two Tiffany and Nichkhun, the nurse quickly went out the infirmary.

Nichkhun: um...sorry about that

Tiffany: Do you now you have a really hard head it hurts so much (Laughs)

Nichkhun: your so funny but sometimes your so mean

Tiffany: um sorry I was just trying to be funny

Nichkhun: Um your kinda cute (whispering)

Tiffany: what did you say? (smiling)

Nichkhun: um I said get well soon (blushing)

Tiffany: Dosent sound like it (Turning around)

Nichkhun: ..................

Tiffany: ....your cute when your quite....

After hearing what Tiffany had said he was shocked he had never heard her say that to him.

Nichkhun: what did you say

Tiffany: it's nothing .....um I better go now bye....

Tiffany had already left but Nichkhun was still there thinking about what tiffany had said.

Nichkhun: (thinking) she thinks I'm cute....