16.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After Angel settled everything that needed to be settled on Earth, Angel went to make a visit to her uncle before going to Luminus.

She went into the school alone, while the others waited for her at her house.

Once she entered the school compound, whispers and murmurs about her were heard. Angel ignored them and continued walking to the Principal’s office.

“What are you doing back here again? Weren’t you expelled?” Mr Lee, Angel’s ex-homeroom teacher asked when he saw Angel in the office.

Angel rolled her eyes at him and barge into the Principal’s office making Mr Lee exclaimed, “Yah! You’re not allowed to do that!”

“Oh? It’s my school. I can do whatever I want with it. Even firing you, Mr Lee.” Angel smirked making Mr Lee’s jaw drop. Angel looked at her uncle who is looking at Angel with a questioning look.

“May I know what you’re doing here Ms Black?” Mr Kang, her uncle asked.

Angel smirked and looked at Mr Lee, “Can you leave please leave us.”

Mr Lee just nodded and walked away. Angel rolled her eyes at him and closed the door.

“I’m leaving.” Angel simply said.

“You already left.”

Angel rolled her eyes at him and said, “Not school. I’m leaving Earth.”

“You’re going to die?” Mr Kang smirked. “Or you can treat it as that. Don’t expect me to give you any of mum’s wealth to you. I’m only leaving the school to you. I’ve already settled all the documents that are needed to be settled. So, this is the last time I’m seeing you. Good luck managing the school. Oh, I’m leaving because I don’t want to deal with you anymore, I think you disappointed mum a lot. Calling her daughter a monster and blaming her daughter for her death.” Angel smirked at the last part and threw the documents that she prepared on her uncle’s new desk.

She left the office and walked down the hallway but stopped when she heard her name being called out.

She looked back and saw a guy running towards her with a bouquet of flower. “You called me?” Angel asked with an eyebrow raised.

The boy smiled and nodded. He handed her the bouquet of flower and said, “I’m Shin Dongho.”

Angel took the bouquet of flower and asked, “What is this for?”

Dongho’s cheek started to turn slightly pink making Angel’s both eyebrow raise.

“I’m in the same class as you and I’ve been… having a crush on you ever since you I laid my eyes on you even though you don’t talk much… I heard that you’re going away from this school so I felt like a need to confess to you since I don’t want to hide my feelings forever. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter