17.

My vampire story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they finished eating, the princes took the princess on a tour around the village. The Princess greeted the villagers with a smile and the villagers greeted her back with a smile as well. The Princes just kept quiet and followed her behind.

“Yah… Can you guys say something or at least do something rather than following me from behind like… I don’t know… Lost puppies?!” Angel asked. “And I’m the one who should be following you since I don’t the way around here, not the other way round!” Angel continued while looking at the guys. “Yah, you’re the one who’s walking in front of us!” Hyunseung argued. Angel rolled her eyes at them and continued walking. She suddenly felt someone tugging on the hem of the dress. She looked down and saw a little boy holding a bouquet of flower. Angel squatted to his eye level and asked, “Whose that for?”

“For the princess.” The little boy smiled and handed out the flower to Angel. Angel smiled at him and asked, “Oh? For me?” and he responded with a nod.

Angel gladly accepted the bouquet and ruffled his hair. “How old are you?” She asked. “38.” The little boy said with a smile making her widen her eyes and look at her brothers. “Oh, we only age after 10 years.” Angel rolled her eyes at them for not telling her earlier and looked at the boy. “So, where are your parents?” Angel asked.

He shrugged and said, “They disappeared during the war 18 years ago. They told me they’ll come back but they’re still not back yet so I live in the orphanage while waiting for them.”

Angel looked at the boy and hugged the little boy. “You’re a strong boy you know that. Let’s bring you home. I would also like to see the orphanage you’re living in.” Angel told the boy with a smile.

The boy took Angel’s hand and started running in vampire speed to the orphanage with her brothers behind her.  In just a few seconds, they had already arrived at the orphanage. Angel’s eyes widened at the orphanage in front of her.

“The children living in there lost their parents when they were at war 18 years ago?” Angel asked the little boy and the little boy nodded with a smile.

Angel let out a sigh and said, “Well…Let’s go in. I want to see how it is inside!” T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter