Chapter 4

Love Style

“Hyung?” Donghae asked.

Jungsoo turned his head around to face his dongsaeng.

“Hyung, who are you looking for?” Donghae asked.

“No one” Jungsoo replied, a smile creeping up on his face.

“Hyung, we know you’re lying to us” Ryeowook said.

“Tell us” Yesung added.

“I-It’s Choi Siwon” Jungsoo admitted “I think I have a crush on him”

“What?” Ryeowook asked “Hyung, Siwon is a jerk. He calls us names practically every day”

“I know but…maybe he isn’t as much of a jerk as he seems” Jungsoo said in defence.

“As long as you’re happy hyung” Donghae said, rubbing Jungsoo’s back.

“Just don’t let him hurt you” Yesung said softly.

Jungsoo nodded.

“Thanks you guys” he said before turning back around to stare at Choi Siwon.

Siwon sat over the other side of the cafeteria with his friend. He seemed to be searching for somebody. Siwon’s eyes would dart around the room every so often.

‘Was he looking for me?’ Jungsoo thought.

Jungsoo secretly hoped that he was…

Jungsoo seeked the other boy’s attention. He wanted someone who would give him that attention and someone he could return that attention too.

But Siwon hasn’t even given him one glance since he arrived at school…But Siwon did like him, right?

~~~

Donghae rushed through the crowded halls to get to his next class. He must have accidentally ran into someone because the next thing he knew he was sprawled across the floor, his crutches falling down with a bang.

Donghae looked up to see Lee Hyukjae standing over him looking guilty.

“D-Donghae-ah…I’m sorry” he apologised.

Sungmin, who was standing beside Hyukjae, puffed out his cheeks impatiently.

“Come on Hyuk, let’s just go”

Donghae watched with saddened eyes as Sungmin dragged Hyukjae away.

“Wait” Hyukjae said, struggling out of his boyfriend’s grasp “Donghae, are you okay?”

Hyukjae picked up Donghae’s crutches and helped him to stand.

Donghae couldn’t stop himself from blushing as his hand came into contact with Hyukjae’s.

“Thankyou” Donghae said weakly.

“It’s fine. D-Do you want me to walk you to class?”

“N-No I’m fine” Donghae said with a nod.

“I won’t take no as an answer. I want to walk you” Hyukjae said firmly.

“O-Okay” Donghae said, smiling on the inside.

The two walked off together to their next class, leaving Sungmin standing alone in the hall.

He couldn’t believe what had just happened! His boyfriend had just ditched him for Lee Donghae!

Sungmin turned around and kicked a locker.

“Ouch! My toe!” he said, holding his toe in pain.

~~~

There was fifteen minuted left of Physical Education class and Jungsoo and Donghae were sitting under the shade of a tree while the other kids played a game of soccer.

“Hyung? Are you staring at Choi Siwon again?” Donghae asked.

Jungsoo blushed and nodded in defeat.

“I can’t help it Hae. I’m smitten” Jungsoo finally spoke.

“Are you sure Jungsoo-hyung? I just want to make sure you’re not falling for the wrong person” Donghae said.

“I-I think so…” Jungsoo answered hesitantly.

“Well as long as you’re sure then go for it hyung. I just don’t wanna see you getting hurt” Donghae said with a reassuring smile.

“Donghae-ah!” An out-of-breath voice called out from nearby.

Donghae looked up and spotted Hyukjae running towards them, waving his hands in the air.

“Hyukjae-ah” Donghae said with a small smile “Where’s Sungmin-ssi?”

“He went home early. He’s got a hair appointment” Hyukjae explained.

“Hello. My name’s Jungsoo” Jungsoo greeted randomly.

He was slightly surprised that Hyukjae came over in the middle of class to talk with Donghae. I mean Hyukjae IS one of the popular kids in school. Why hadn’t Siwon come over to talk with him then?

“Nice to meet you Jungsoo-ssi. My name’s Hyukjae” Hyukjae said back with his usual gummy smile.

“I know. I’ve heard a lot about you” Jungsoo said with a wink.

“Hyung~” Donghae whined, burying his face in his hands.

“It’s okay Donghae” Hyukjae said, laughing at the sight.

Hyukjae took a seat beside Donghae.

“Donghae? Have you ever felt so happy whenever you are with someone but something has been stopping you from being with them?” he asked, looking up at the sky.

Donghae nodded. “I know exactly how you feel”

“Y-You do?” Hyukjae asked, turning to look straight into Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae nodded, his face suddenly turning serious and this was when Jungsoo realised it was his cue to leave.

Jungsoo stood up and made his way to the dressing room. He stopped in front of the mirror and looked up at his own face staring back at him. No wonder Siwon has been ignoring him. He looked like a mess. His eyes drifted to his forehead and he spotted a small lump.

Oh no! This cannot be happening!

He rubbed at the pimple frantically, trying to make it disappear.

“Uhhh….what are you doing?” a voice asked from behind him.

Jungsoo looked through the mirror and spotted Siwon. A smile wiped across his face and he turned around, his hand covering the pimple on his head.

“Nothing” he replied.

“Do you know when Heechul will be at school again?” Siwon asked.

“He was hung-over this morning so he should be better by tomorrow” Jungsoo answered.

“Oh okay then. Thank you Jungsoo-ssi” Siwon said, turning around and getting ready to leave.

“Wait!” Jungsoo called out desperately.

Siwon sighed and turned around “What’s the matter”

“A-Are you still okay to teach me basketball this afternoon?” Jungsoo asked.

“Oh that…” Siwon murmered.

Truthfully, he had totally forgotten about that. If he agrees to it he had a slight chance of getting closer to Heechul.

“Meet me at the park after school. We can use the basketball courts there” he said.

“Really?” Jungsoo beamed.

Siwon nodded and Jungsoo rushed over and hugged the younger and much taller man tight. His heart sank when Siwon didn’t relax into the hug or even put his arms back around him. But Jungsoo couldn’t blame him, the hug was very sudden…

It hurt him all the same though…

~~~

“Feeling better hyung?” Kibum asked.

Heechul nodded “Much better now. But as for you…”

“What about me?” Kibum asked, blinking in confusion.

“You need a guy! Just admit it!” Heechul said.

“I do not” Kibum objected.

“I’ll get you a guy Kibum. Just leave it to me” Heechul said.

“Okay. I trust you hyung”

“I’ll organise a blind date and everything!” Heechul said, getting excited over the thought.

Kibum flashed his perfect smile and stood up.

“Do you need anything to drink hyung?” he asked.

“No, I’ll get it” Heechul said, standing and limping towards the door.

“Hyung? Why are you limping?” Kibum asked.

“I probably fell over last night or something” Heechul shrugged.

Kibum raised an eyebrow but asked no more questions.

~~~

“Hyukjae-ah, d-do you wanna hang out after school?” Donghae asked nervously as they both walked towards the gates that lead out of the school.

Hyukjae looked over to Donghae with saddened eyes.

“Sorry Donghae-ah I can’t. I promised I’d meet up with Sungmin this afternoon”

Donghae’s heart dropped and a look of disappointment wiped over his face.

“I-It’s okay. I understand” Donghae said.

“I’m really sorry Hae. We could always hang out tomorrow afternoon though” Hyukjae suggested.

“Really?” Donghae asked, his eyes widening like a child.

Hyukjae nodded and smiled.

“See you tomorrow then Donghae!” Hyukjae said, waving at the slightly younger boy.

“Bye Hyukkie” Donghae sang back.

Hyukjae blushed at the nickname and they both parted ways.

~~~

“Siwon-ssi!” Jungsoo called out as he ran out the school gates and down the foot path to catch up with the younger boy.

Siwon turned around and watched as the older boy ran as fast as he could to catch up with him.

“Thanks for waiting up” Jungsoo said, sounding slightly out of breath.

“It’s fine” Siwon said, smiling slightly.

Jungsoo smiled back and the rest of the way to the basketball court was left in silence.

~~~

*Someone’s Point of View*

It was 3:31… he was supposed to be here one minute ago… he was never late!

If you didn’t already know, my name is Kim Youngwoon. I go to Seoul high school. Every day I sit at the park, directly across from “him”. I’ve never spoken to him but I feel as if I have known him my whole life. I’m certain he is my true love.

~~~

“Are you sure I’ll be able to do this?” Jungsoo asked, looking over at Siwon with worried eyes.

“Just remember what I taught you” Siwon said, giving the older boy a reassuring nod.

“Well okay…only if you’re sure” Jungsoo said.

“I’m sure you can do it” Siwon said.

Jungsoo in a breath and lined up his shot just like Siwon had taught him.

He stuck out his tongue in concentration and aimed the ball straight for the hoop. The ball hit the rim of the hoop and bounced back and smacked Siwon right across the face.

“Oh my god! Siwon, I’m so sorry” Jungsoo said running over to him to make sure he was all right.

“It’s okay” Siwon said, his voice sounding like he was in complete pain.

“No it’s not. Let me see” Jungsoo said, trying to get a closer look of Siwon’s face.

“I said it’s okay” Siwon grunted, turning away from Jungsoo.

“I-I’m sorry. I was just concerned” Jungsoo said quietly, sounding as if he would cry at any moment.

Siwon turned back around to face Jungsoo “Aish. Don’t cry”

Jungsoo sniffled a little, trying his best not to cry but a tear escaped his eye.

Siwon sighed “Jungsoo-hyung, if it’ll make you feel better I’ll let you take care of me”

Jungsoo wiped away his tear and smiled “Really?”

Siwon nodded hesitantly.

“Thanks Siwon-ssi! Now let me see” Jungsoo said, becoming instantly happy.

Siwon removed his hand from his left eye, revealing a very large purple lump.

“Siwon-ssi! That must hurt a lot. Wait right there, okay?” Jungsoo rushed.

Siwon nodded and Jungsoo ran over to his school bag, pulling out a first aid kit. He pulled out an ice-pack and ran back over to Siwon.

“Put this on it. It will sooth the pain” he instructed, handing the ice-pack to the younger boy.

“Okay Jungsoo-ssi” Siwon said, placing the cold ice onto the lump.

“And…I also wanted to say sorry about what happened. So you can have these” Jungsoo said, handing him a container.

Siwon looked at it suspiciously and took it from Jungsoo.

“What is it?” he asked.

“They’re cupcakes. I made them for my mother but…you can have them. I’ll just have to make some more” Jungsoo said, shrugging it off like it was no big deal.

“Umm…thanks” Siwon said.

“It’s no big deal. I did hit you in the face with a basketball after all” Jungsoo said “Let’s go and sit down on that bench over there. You look like you need some rest”

Siwon nodded and followed Jungsoo to the bench.

“Are you going to try my cupcakes?” Jungsoo asked.

Siwon looked down to the container filled with cupcakes on his lap.

“I’m not that hungry” he said.

“That’s okay then” Jungsoo said, leaning his head against Siwon’s shoulder.

Siwon shifted uncomfortably and was about to tell Jungsoo to get off when he remembered why he was doing this.

Choi Siwon was going to get in Park Heechul’s pants again no matter what it takes.

~~~

After another five minutes of waiting for “him” Youngwoon stood up and started to walk away when he saw “him” at the basketball court. He had his head rested on another boy’s shoulder and Youngwoon could feel his blood boil with jealousy.

How could that boy steal his heart like that? He had no right to be doing that!

But then Youngwoon remembered he had never even spoken to the other boy. Why was he being so childish? He was acting like a child who had just gotten their favourite toy taken from them.

But then Youngwoon saw the way that his mystery boy was looking at the other boy. He was love struck. That gaze was unmistakeable. This wasn’t right. This was all a mistake. This boy belonged with him not that other guy!

Youngwoon had to do something about it and quick!

“Hey you!” Youngwoon shouted, walking over to the couple on the bench.

“Me?” the beautiful boy said, looking up with frightened eyes.

Youngwoon melted at the sight and stared back at him for a good two minutes before he eventually remembered why he was there.

“No not you” he said gently “YOU!” he said angrily, pointing at Siwon.

Siwon laughed “Who the hell are you anyway?”

“I am your doom” Youngwoon said in an attempt to sound intimidating.

Siwon just laughed even harder.

“You and me. Basketball. First to ten points wins” Youngwoon stated.

Siwon raised an eyebrow “You think you can beat me in a game of basketball?”

Youngwoon nodded.

“Okay then. It’s on!” Siwon said, standing up and grabbing the basketball.

“Siwon-ssi fighting!” Jungsoo said, giving Choi Siwon an encouraging smile.

Siwon smiled back at Jungsoo awkwardly and went out onto the court.

This only angered Youngwoon more. Why was he encouraging this Siwon guy? He should be encouraging me!

“What’s the deal with this game anyway?” Siwon asked.

“If I win, you break up with that angel in the gentlest way possible” Youngwoon said, pointing to the boy who was watching a butterfly flutter passed with curiosity.

Siwon scoffed “What? Are you insane? Why would you want that?”

“That doesn’t matter. Are you in or not?” Youngwoon said.

“What if you lose?” Siwon asked.

“If I lose then you can take everything I have with me right now” Youngwoon said.

“Like?” Siwon asked again.

“This watch, my phone, my wallet and the clothes I’m wearing!” Youngwoon said, sure that he was going to win anyway.

Siwon chuckled “Okay then. Let’s get this game started!”

Siwon bounced the ball and ran towards Youngwoon. Youngwoon tried to take the ball off him but it was no use. Siwon would just dodge his attacks every single time!

~~~

Siwon had already scored five points and Youngwoon had scored none. Siwon was just way too fast! Not to mention too tall.

Jungsoo, who was still sitting on the bench, at the ice-cream he had gotten earlier and watched the game of basketball with interest. Siwon was so good at this game! But he felt sorry for the other boy, whose attempts to get the ball from Siwon fail every single time.

The way Siwon moved his body and the way he concentrated right before he made a shot drove Jungsoo insane…but the way the other boy groaned in frustration when Siwon ran passed him and the way he would get out of breath after chasing Siwon around the court to retrieve the ball..Jungsoo found strangely attractive. It was different from the way he felt when he looked at Siwon. But it was probably nothing. This boy was a stranger and Jungsoo knew nothing about him. He didn’t even know why the weird boy had shouted at Siwon and seemed so persistent to defeat him in a game of basketball.

Jungsoo just shrugged and continued watching the game.

Siwon had just scored another three points and now he had eight points and Youngwoon…still had none.

“Aish!” Youngwoon grumbled.

“You might want to step up your game if you want to keep your clothes!” Siwon yelled out across the court.

“I’ve been saving my energy up until now! So you better watch out!” Youngwoon shouted back.

Siwon chuckled “You’re so hilarious!”

Siwon bounced the ball again and made his way to Youngwoon. This time Youngwoon charged into Choi Siwon and knocked him onto the ground.

“What the hell?!” Siwon shouted as he hit the ground with a thud.

Youngwoon grinned and took the ball, making his way to the hoop.

“Yah! That’s not fair” Jungsoo shouted from the bench.

Youngwoon looked over to the other boy “Why not?”

“You knocked him over. He could be hurt” Jungsoo said.

Youngwoon had his head down “I understand. I’m sorry”

“Jungsoo it’s okay. If this guy wants to play dirty then I’ll just have to play dirty right back!” Siwon said, standing up from the ground.

Jungsoo was about to object and tell him that wasn’t the right thing to do but it was too late. Siwon had ran over to Youngwoon and began punching the other boy in the stomach.

Youngwoon fell to the ground and shouted out in pain.

“Yah! Siwon-ssi! Stop right now!!” Jungsoo shouted, running over to the basketball court.

“No way! This guy thinks he can come over here and thump me to the ground? Then I’ll do the same thing back to him!” Siwon said, continuing to hit the other boy.

“Siwon-ssi, please…” Jungsoo said, now bursting into tears.

“D-Don’t cry…” the strange boy managed to choke out.

Jungsoo only began to cry more at what the other boy said.

“P-Please stop. You’re making him cry” Youngwoon said in a raspy voice.

Youngwoon didn’t care how much he got beaten up. The only thing he cared about right now was the boy who was sobbing uncontrollably next to him. The pain would eventually go away but seeing this angel cry was something that would be in his memory forever.

“Why would you care?” Siwon said, still punching Youngwoon in the stomach.

“Just stop, okay?!” Youngwoon shouted, this time fighting back by kicking Siwon off him.

Youngwoon rolled over so that he was facing the crying boy and he forced a smile through the pain.

“Everything’s alright now, okay?” he said.

Jungsoo shook his head “You’re not okay. Siwon’s not okay. Nothing’s okay” he said softly.

He still had tears in his eyes but he seemed to have calmed down a bit.

Siwon stood up and brushed some dirt off his clothes.

“I’m okay” Siwon said “So, there’s no need to worry Jungsoo-ssi”

Jungsoo shook his head “It’s not you that I’m worried about right now”

Jungsoo crouched down next to the strange boy and placed his hands on his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“Your name is Jungsoo?” Youngwoon asked after hearing Siwon calling him by that name.

Jungsoo nodded “What’s yours?”

“I-It’s Youngwoon” he said with a pained expression “And you don’t need to worry. I’m fine”

Jungsoo shook his head “I don’t believe you Youngwoon-ssi”

“I am fine. See?” Youngwoon said, trying to stand up and prove he was fine.

“Don’t stand up. You’ll hurt yourself” Jungsoo said “Just wait here. I’ll go get my first aid kit”

Youngwoon nodded.

“Jungsoo-ssi! Don’t you care about me anymore? Do you hate me?” Siwon asked, walking after Jungsoo.

Jungsoo turned around and looked back at Siwon.

“I don’t hate anybody Siwon-ssi. I’m just disappointed that you would do something like that even when I pleaded for you to stop” Jungsoo said softly.

Siwon rolled his eyes. If Siwon was in Jungsoo’s position he would have slapped him by now. That’s one thing about Jungsoo annoyed him so much.

“So you still like me?” Siwon asked.

He hoped Jungsoo would say yes. He really needed this chance to see Heechul again.

Jungsoo thought about it for a moment. Did he ever really like Choi Siwon? He wasn’t even sure if he could trust him again. But everybody deserves more than one chance, right?

Jungsoo nodded “I still like you”

Siwon smirked. This guy really was too easy.

“Now if you’ll excuse me” Jungsoo said, rushing over to his bag and pulling out some medical supplies.

Youngwoon, who had heard everything, felt his jealousy rise again. Siwon was obviously bad for Jungsoo. Then why did the angelic boy trust this jerk again?

“Yah!” Youngwoon called.

Siwon turned around and smirked at the older boy on the ground “What is it?”

“Once I’m able to stand back up the game continues, got it?”

Siwon nodded.

“But you’re only going to lose. You know that, right?” Siwon asked.

Youngwoon chose to ignore that comment as Jungsoo came up to him and handed him an ice-pack.

“Put that on your bruise, okay?” Jungsoo said.

Youngwoon nodded and did as he was told.

“Now lift up your shirt” Jungsoo said.

“What?” Youngwoon asked, feeling self-conscious.

“Lift up your shirt. I want to see if you have bruises”

“Okay Jungsoo-ssi” Youngwoon said, taking off his shirt and revealing his body.

His stomach and chest was covered in large red and purple bruises. Jungsoo made a noise of shock and lightly trailed his hands over them.

“Are you okay?” Jungsoo asked worriedly.

“I-I’m fine Jungsoo-ssi” Youngwoon replied shakily, feeling amazing as Jungsoo’s hands traced his bruises.

“Is it okay if I rub some cream on it? It will allow them to heal quicker” Jungsoo asked.

Youngwoon nodded “It’s okay”

Jungsoo grabbed a bottled of cream and squeezed some onto his hand. Then he began to rub Youngwoon’s bruised body with it.

Youngwoon let a moan escape his mouth and Jungsoo was surprised.

“I-I’m sorry about that” Youngwoon stuttured.

“You don’t have to apologise” Jungsoo said back.

He put the cream back into his bag and took a packet of band-aids. He carefully cleaned Youngwoon’s cuts and placed a band-aid over each and every one of them.

“Are you alright now? Can you stand?” Jungsoo asked.

“I don’t know. I’ll try” Youngwoon said, trying to stand.

But as he attempted to stand his back began to throb in pain. He sat back down again and held his back.

“The fall must have strained my back. I can’t stand up. It hurts too much” he said, shaking his head.

“Let me try massaging it?” Jungsoo asked “A good massage always helps my back”

Youngwoon nodded. The strain in his back was unbearable so he would try anything to fix it.

Jungsoo positioned himself in front of Youngwoon’s back and began to knead his hands into his back. He made sure to massage every single knot on Youngwoon’s back.

“Jungsoo” Youngwoon moaned “My back feels so good”

Siwon almost barfed at the sight.

Jungsoo stopped massaging Youngwoon and rubbed his back.

“Does it feel a little better now?” he asked.

Youngwoon nodded and stood up “Much better”

“Good. Now let’s keep playing” Siwon said, throwing the ball to Youngwoon who caught it.

Jungsoo sighed and rubbed his eyes “Are you really going to keep playing after what happened?”

Youngwoon nodded “I have to win this”

“Why?” Jungsoo asked, tilting his head.

“He wants me to break up with you” Siwon stated firmly.

“But…why?” Jungsoo asked again.

“I-I-I like you Jungsoo-ssi” Youngwoon confessed.

“You…what? Is that why you came over here in the first place?” Jungsoo asked.

“Yeah…I-I’ve liked you for a while now. I watch you reading your book every afternoon” Youngwoon confessed “And then I saw you over here with him and I must have gotten jealous”

Jungsoo gasped “Y-You’ve been watching me?”

Youngwoon nodded “I’m so sorry if you find It creepy” he said awkwardly.

Jungsoo sighed “Youngwoon-ssi. I have a boyfriend…”

“I understand Jungsoo-ssi. Just be happy and stay healthy and safe, okay?” Youngwoon pleaded.

Jungsoo could feel tears starting to form in his eyes but he held them in. Youngwoon is the most amazing guy he had ever met in his life and he was rejecting this sweet guy just like that? He couldn’t believe himself.

But he had to be loyal to Siwon. He didn’t want to hurt Siwon. Siwon trusted him…

“Youngwoon-ssi…I’m so sorry” he said before turning around and picking up his back “Let’s just go Siwon”

Siwon nodded “Oh and Youngwoon. Looks like I won this round. Remember the deal?”

Youngwoon took in a deep breath and nodded. He took off his watch and handed it to Siwon. He emptied his pockets and handed his wallet and phone to Siwon.

Jungsoo let out a gasp “Siwon-ssi. What’s happening?”

“The deal was that if he won, I broke up with you and if he lost, he gave me everything that is on him. Including his clothes” Siwon smirked.

Jungsoo stared at Youngwoon in disbelief “Y-You actually agreed to that?”

Youngwoon shrugged “I thought I would win”

Jungsoo didn’t know whether to feel shocked or touched. But he went with shocked.

“Hurry up and hand over your clothes” Siwon said firmly.

Youngwoon sighed and took off his shirt, handing over to the other boy and then took off his pants.

“W-What about my underwear?” he asked.

Siwon thought for a moment. It would probably be better off if Youngwoon kept them on…

“You can keep them” Siwon said, stuffing the items he had just won into his bag.

Youngwoon sighed in relief and looked over to Jungsoo.

“I hope I’ll see you again sometime” he said, before turning around and running back home in embarrassment.

“Goodbye” Jungsoo called out after the retreating form.

“Let’s go Jungsoo” Siwon said.

“Do you want to come back home to my place for dinner? I’m sure my mother wouldn’t mind” Jungsoo asked.

Siwon smiled. This was his chance to talk to Park Heechul again. So he nodded.

“Sure, why not?”

~~~

“Mom! This is my the boy I’ve been telling you about” Jungsoo introduced happily.

“Choi Siwon? I’ve heard a lot about you” Jungsoo’s mother smiled.

Siwon just laughed nervously and nodded.

“Do you like Kimchi pancakes?” she asked.

Siwon nodded.

“Kimchi pancakes it is then” she smiled, bouncing over to the kitchen and gathering ingredients.

“Do you know where Heechul is?” Siwon asked.

Jungsoo nodded “He’s probably in his room with Kibum”

“K-Kibum? Who’s Kibum?” Siwon asked, trying to sound casual.

“He’s just a friend” Jungsoo replied.

“Just a friend” Siwon muttered under his breath “Do you mind if I visit Heechul’s room? I was the one who saved him after all”

“Heechul might not appreciate it but I think it’s a nice thought. I’ll show you to his room” Jungsoo said, walking up the staircase.

Siwon followed Jungsoo to Heechul’s room and Jungsoo gave the door a knock.

The door opened and revealed a boy that Siwon had never seen before in his life. He looked quite ordinary but when he smiled he showed off perfect bright teeth.

“Hello. You must be Choi Siwon” he said.

“Siwon, this is Kibum I was telling you about” Jungsoo said, appearing up behind Siwon.

“J-Jungsoo? You know Choi Siwon?” Kibum asked.

Jungsoo nodded “He’s my boyfriend”

“Well…I wouldn’t say that…” Siwon trailed off.

“Why are you in my room?!” Heechul shouted from somewhere inside.

“I-I came to see if you were alright. I found you drunk on the side of the road last night and brought you home” Siwon explained.

“You did?” Heechul asked, getting up and peering out the door.

Siwon nodded “I couldn’t help but save a beautiful boy like you”

Heechul blushed and gestured for Siwon to come in. Jungsoo was about to follow but Heechul slammed the door shut in his face.

Was it just his mind playing tricks on his or was Siwon just flirting with his brother?

Jungsoo shrugged off his worries and went into his room to study.

~~~

“Youngwoon-ah…why are you half ?” a man said as his nephew walked through the door in only his underwear.

“I lost a game of basketball” Youngwoon said, not sounding in the best of moods.

“How on earth did you manage to lose your clothes?!” Youngwoon’s uncle asked.

“There was this guy…” Youngwoon trailed off.

“Don’t tell me it had something to do with this guy that you’ve been watching every day for the past five years?” he said.

Youngwoon nodded “It was…”

“Do you know how ridiculous that is? You don’t even know the guy” his uncle grumbled.

“I know how ridiculous it sounds but he’s an angel! Now that I’ve met him, I’ve fallen even more in love if that is even possible” Youngwoon said, waving his hands in the air.

“You met him?” Uncle asked.

“His name’s Jungsoo. He’s amazing uncle”

“Well…if you feel about him so strongly then don’t give up! Got it? The Kim family never gives up” his uncle said.

Youngwoon smiled “I got it uncle. I’ll do my best”

His uncle gave him a nod before he went back to reading the newspaper.

~~~

“So what’s the deal with you anyway? Why are you dating my brother?” Heechul interrogated.

“You want the truth?” Siwon asked.

Heechul nodded.

“To get to you” Siwon said.

Heechul smirked “That’s more like it”

“Should I get going?” Kibum asked.

“Oh! Kibum-ah! I forgot you were here. If you don’t mind…” Heechul said.

Kibum nodded “Okay hyung”

“And don’t forget about that blind date Kibum-ah!” Heechul sang.

“I won’t” Kibum sighed before leaving Heechul alone with Siwon.

Once Kibum left Heechul turned to Siwon and his lips.

“You know. You’re not as bad looking as I thought. In fact, you’re quite handsome” Heechul purred.

“I know” Siwon replied.

Heechul walked over to where Siwon sat on his bed and wrapped his arms around him.

Siwon couldn’t help himself. He pulled Heechul down onto himself and at the other boy’s neck.

“Choi Siwon” he moaned, loving the feeling.

“You’re way better than your brother” Siwon spoke.

“I know” Heechul replied before digging his nails into Siwon’s back.

Siwon grunted in pain but that was how he liked it. He wanted somebody who was rough.

~~~

“Jungsoo-ah” his mother called from his bedroom door.

Jungsoo looked up from the book he was studying.

“Where’s Siwon-ssi?” she asked, looking around her son’s room.

“He went to see Heechul” Jungsoo replied with a sigh.

“Jungsoo-ah…I think he’s playing with you” his mother said, taking a seat on her son’s bed.

“W-What makes you think that?”

“He kept asking to see Heechul and now he hasn’t come out of Heechul’s room” she explained “You’re father did the exact same thing to me Jungsoo-ah”

Jungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. Maybe his mother was right?

But Siwon wouldn’t do that to him. He just wanted to speak to Heechul about what had happened the night before.

“I-I don’t believe you” Jungsoo said, shaking his head.

“I don’t know Jungsoo-ah. Maybe I’m wrong” she said, patting him on the back gently “Anyway dinner is ready. Do you mind going to get Siwon and Heechul?”

Jungsoo nodded “Okay”

His mother left and Jungsoo put away his books and walked down the hall to Heechul’s room. He knocked on the door but nobody answered so he shrugged and opened the door himself.

He was shocked at what he saw. Heechul and Siwon were half on top of each other in sweet pleasure!

Jungsoo cleared his throat and the two stopped what they were doing and turned to the door.

“J-Jungsoo-ssi!” Siwon said, surprised.

“Get. Out. Of. My. Room” Heechul said through clenched teeth.

Jungsoo burst into tears and ran out of the room, slamming the door shut on the way.

His mother had been right. Siwon had been using him! After everything he had been thrown out like a bag of trash.

He ran down into the kitchen where his mother was serving up the food and he hugged her tight, using her sleeve as a tissue.

“It’ll be okay Jungsoo-ah” she said, rubbing his back soothingly “If he’s going to do something like that then he doesn’t deserve you anyway”

“I-I just can’t believe he’d do that to me” Jungsoo sobbed.

“Jungsoo-ssi. I’m sorry” Siwon said as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with Heechul following behind him.

“I-It’s okay” Jungsoo said quietly.

Siwon sighed. Jungsoo wasn’t interested in him that’s all.

“You should see Youngwoon again. He really liked you” Siwon said.

“Siwon. Shut up, okay?” Heechul cut in “He’s just some loser”

“Heechul…don’t talk about your brother that way” their mother said.

Heechul just ignored her and grabbed Siwon’s hand, pulling the other boy out the door with him.

“Are you okay Jungsoo-ah?” she asked once they had left.

Jungsoo hesitated a bit then nodded.

“If you don’t mind me asking, who is Youngwoon?”

“Y-Youngwoon is a guy I met today. He was so kind to me mom. He really liked me and I liked him back but I was with Siwon…” Jungsoo explained.

“Sounds like you’ll need to speak with him again and explain your feelings”

“Yeah…I guess I do” Jungsoo said, smiling at the thought of speaking with Youngwoon again.

~~~

A/N YAY! I UPDATED!!~