Joonmyeon and Jongdae

The Ship That Starts To Sail When The Other's Already Sank

 

The day turns into night as night turns into day. Many months have passed and their fame never stopped to go any higher. Everything they do is always equal to success. Never they did something that fails. EXO soars high above the sky that they couldn’t even imagine.

 

Everything between the members went smoothly and everybody seems to be closer compare to their earlier days as a group. The awkward wall the surrounding each and every one of them is totally crushed down. As time goes by they also start to build trust and loyalty to one another.  Some even build higher or more than that. First, there’s Luhan and Baekhyun whom you can’t even imagine how they end up being together. People thought that they so called ‘HunHan’ and ‘Baekyeol’ are real but they are all wrong.

 

Many of them have feelings towards the other, which sounds good right? But it’s not as simple as that some falls to a person who also falls to another person. Some are aware of their feelings but keep on fighting it, thinking that its wrong and soon it will all gone.

 

Suho who unexpectedly grew closer to Chen keeps on denying the fact that he’s madly inlove on him. So he just silently showing it by giving or doing Chen something that the latter will gladly accepts. One of the things that he loves to give Chen is something that has a number ‘8’ in it simply because for obvious reason that his favorite number is eight. He wants to give Chen something that will remind him of him. 

 

Chen on the other side feels so special because of the treatment and courtesy of Suho for him. Chen is deeply inlove with Suho but never had courage to tell the latter. Every time he’ll try, the insecurities and cowardly over powered him.  Since it hard for him to be a straightforward person, he just settle for everything that they have right now. One of the special things they do is sneaking out at night, which he always looks forward to.

 

 

The clock ticks at midnight, two shadows are preparing to sneak out. Checking everything and every place to make sure its cleared before heading out of the front door to the roof deck.

 

Suho bought his handy telescope and backpack full of chips. Once he’s sure that everybody is dozing off, he sneaks out of the dorm towards the staircase to the roof deck.  He’s making sure that he’s already there before Chen reaches their favorite spot. He needs to prepare everything, especially tonight. His thoughts and question every night finally came into an answer and tonight is the time to do it. He’ll tell everything to Chen. He’s not afraid anymore to whatever consequence they have to face. It’s make or break for him now.

 

Hearing his alarm from his earphone, Chen immediately got up. He carefully climbs off his bed and fetch his backpack which full of drinks. It’s always him who bought the drinks since Suho volunteer to bring almost everything they need. Chen tiptoed happily out of their dorm as his wait for the time to come is finally over. Once he reached the staircase, he stopped for a moment and readied himself. Tonight, he’ll be brave to tell and confess to his hyung. He wasn’t worried anymore on whatever outcome he has to face. It is tonight or never. He then ascends to stairs towards the roof deck.

 

Almost on cue after Suho arranged everything Chen arrived. Suho smiles towards his dongseng and signal him to go sit beside him. Chen obediently follows his hyung and sat next to him. If only they can hear each other’s racing heartbeats maybe they don’t need to say something since no words can describe what they’re feeling right now.

 

“Do you know a story about the star?” Suho started as he finally calm his raging heartbeat. He’s now peacefully staring up the sky looking directly at the brightest star.

 

“If its about the star being like diamond in the sky. Yes.” Chen innocently replied looking at the same star Suho’s gazing.

 

Suho chuckles a little before proceeding, “You really are so adorable Chen!” he says as he smiles brightly at the guy sitting next to him.

 

Chen blushed by the sight; he then just looked back at the star. “Then can you tell me about it hyung?”

 

Suho tear his gazed from the younger and stared back at the star. He sniffed some cool air of the night before he proceed, “They said that when you die your soul would become one of the stars in the sky. At first you’re alone but then once your significant other died he/she will appears right next to you. So both of you live up the in the sky together, shining light to those pair of people who loves each other until eternity.”

 

Once he finishes the story, he tore his gazed from sky towards Chen, who also at the same time did the same. Suho’s heart abruptly stop, Chen looks stunningly beautiful under the light that shone from the stars and moon. So without even knowing he says, “Do you want to know who I want to be with when I become a star?” Chen didn’t answer instead he moved closer to his hyung as he stares lovingly directly into his hyung’s eyes.

 

Suho held his breathe as he drew closer to Chen.

 

Chen closed his eyes and readied himself for what about to happen.

 

A sudden commotion appeared as the boxes behind them scattered everywhere revealing two nosy guys.

 

“Chanyeol?” Suho said, as his eyes grew wider. His thought about something came crashing out. He takes this event as a sign for him not proceed with his intentions. He backed out and he never even knows when to start again.

 

“Xiupao?” Chen exclaimed. Cursing under his breath. How can a creepy man and a steamed bun ruin this moment. It his chance to kiss and confess to his hyung and now its gone!

 

The two blushing guys, who’s standing right in front of them where both looking on the ground feeling guilty for invading such private moment.

 

“It’s him!” they both said pointing finger to one another.

 

“Why are you even here?” Suho asked.

 

“Care to explain?” Chen added.

 

“We actually got here first before you too! You know?” Xiumin said. It is as if it’s not their fault.

 

“Yeah his right! And how about you two?” Chanyeol added confidently, now that he knows that they win the fight.

 

“We’re just star-gazing!” Suho said defensively, “Wait! Didn’t I tell you to go to sleep?” he continued while squinting his already squinty eyes.

 

“But hyung its unfair! You got all the time here with Chen while me and this Xiupao will just sleep?” Chanyeol complained while Xiumin nodded with approval.

 

Chen giggles which makes the three bickering guys looked at him. “You know what? Instead of making a fuss about why were all here. Why not you both joined us and enjoy the moment.” He suggested.

 

“But-” Suho’s about to complain but the two opportunist guys jump to their place and start devouring the snacks they have. “Yah! You can’t eat that! You’re not allowed! Stop!” he says as he keep on retrieving the food but failed.

 

All four of them or just the three of them happily munching the snack while laughing, which left the grand pa Suho sulking like a little child.

 

What they didn’t know is that there are another two shadows silently watching behind the roof deck doors, which are now in a verge of crying. Their heart break into a million pieces for the first time. 

 

a/n : This bonus chapter is a gift for everyone. So aside from SuChen we have some guest ninja pair and a mysterious shadow pair. Next chapter will be the end. So please stand by and relax *hugs*